What's new

PAF the right place to go for me?

Hello why are these threads regarding joining PAF so dead. Literally no one replies to nothing, be nice and please let me and others know about what they need to know.
Can anybody please tell me about the medical tests they take for joining the PAF and what kind of tests are taken?
Also, this man told me that he tried to join PAF but failed the medical test and it was because when he stood straight with his feet closed together, there wasn't any gap between his knees, and this was the reason he said he was unfit, can I get to know if thats right or not?

So to become a GDP, what Alevels are needed?
A Levels in,
Physics, Maths AND Biology
Or
Physics Maths OR Biology.
My point is that is there a choice in Maths and Biology or do i have to do all three!

No I think he will make it, beta who ever told you that PAF specially GDP OR CAE are people coming from villages yes that might be right but the selection process is the same for a village and a kid from the city.

Here is my story my father was a Army Officer Graduated from Daradun at that time our problem was Pathan plus Fauji bad combo bad bad bad we were 4 brother 1 sister , MY father used to beat all for of us first and then ask who did it :lol::lol: and I got tired of it he forced the others in Army when it came to me I wanted to become a doctor and he beat the plup out of me, I ran away from home and joined PAF and I came from a very wealthy family and very educated one, When the time came I was so pissed that I didn't write my father name nor did I mention he was in the army, Went to the PAF selection center with dirty clothes, And officer there was laughing at me after looking at me that you want to become a pilot can you even speak urdu and I answered him in proper Yanky style and his mouth was open because he him self couldn't speak good english. Out of 300 candidates 3 were selected I was one of them the interview came they kept asking me all kind of stupid questions because of my dirt clothes and I left slept on the railway station on the ground for 2 days and them went to my uncles house because I had to eat something plus I gave his address for ISSB the call came I went cleared it joined the PAF after 3 months I sent a letter to my father that I am ok and becoming a fighter pilot. My father never talked to me he came on my graduation day, So I see him after 3 years got Best Pilot Trophy and Sword of Honor, first thing he does slap's me and say you are now a officer and your button is open :lol::lol:
War started his unit was pined down by the Indian Army at Jammu District north of it at LOC and I went in and bombed that place after 2 days he found out it was me and Anthony. Well I finally got a letter from him which had :lol: only 5 words. I AM PROUD OF YOU. That was the only compliment I ever got from him till the day he died.
aoa this was very amazing to read but can u please share how you're treated after joing PAF e.g your salary and yk benefits and disadvantages of being in the PAF. it will help alot :>>>

Back
Top Bottom