What's new

PAF the right place to go for me?

yes actually it's true, that's why I'm confused whether to take advantage of my background & family or get enrolled in PAF
I'll definitely think more about it
Thanks

Best of luck!

But an advise from a brother, this confusion, if it stays there when you are appearing before the board would only get you thrown out, so the sooner you get over this indecisiveness the better it would be.

Nucleus, there is nothing wrong in being from a village either. Those paindoos in the Armed Forces have done quite a good job so far.
Don't go by what other people say. Learn and seek for yourself.

Nucleus, there is nothing wrong in being from a village either. Those paindoos in the Armed Forces have done quite a good job so far.
Don't go by what other people say. Learn and seek for yourself.

Nucleus my heart was set to be a Doctor but I ended up as a fighter pilot If I would have made it as a doctor I still would have made a name for myself. Every day for 36 years I made a rule that every day will be a new day and I will do my best, And Alhamdulillah Praise to Allah I have left PAF in a state that my name will live for ever in the book of PAF.

And answering couple of questions asked What if I dont make it
Remember this God Almighty has a plan for all of us, you must be thinking hi in all the universe why would God pay attention to me, Who am I , I am not special , Answer
You are all special and when God closes 1 door he opens up anther 10 but at that time you don't see it. Believe in him and do your best rest like I said believe.

Nucleus my heart was set to be a Doctor but I ended up as a fighter pilot If I would have made it as a doctor I still would have made a name for myself. Every day for 36 years I made a rule that every day will be a new day and I will do my best, And Alhamdulillah Praise to Allah I have left PAF in a state that my name will live for ever in the book of PAF.

And answering couple of questions asked What if I dont make it
Remember this God Almighty has a plan for all of us, you must be thinking hi in all the universe why would God pay attention to me, Who am I , I am not special , Answer
You are all special and when God closes 1 door he opens up anther 10 but at that time you don't see it. Believe in him and do your best rest like I said believe.
do u have any idea wat kind of questions are there in initial test of cae (academic test) i mean do you have any sample papers??????

do u have any idea wat kind of questions are there in initial test of cae (academic test) i mean do you have any sample papers??????

Opening a 5 years old thread....

1374217_626886037356787_555307710_n.jpg

Thanks for your suggestions!
I'm really not crazy about Money though, I have a great desire to fight wars, protect the country, and sorry for not making it clear, its not my relatives, they actually encourage me to join Armed Forces as they also have been in Army..
but the thing that irritates me (sorry for being childish) is sitting infront of the desk all day lol, it may be adventurous and worth it while below 'Major' rank, but when u get promoted above the 'Major' rank or so, u have to sit all day infront of the desk, to be honest, I hate it, that's why I don't want to be an engineer or a businessman, same happens to GD Pilots in PAF, but it doesn't to Airline Pilots so I'm very confused :s I'll research more about it.. Thanks!
There are 3 things. Money, respect, satisfaction. You have money so go for armed forces for respect and satisfaction...Dont wait!!

There are 3 things. Money, respect, satisfaction. You have money so go for armed forces for respect and satisfaction...Dont wait!!
This is a 5 year old thread, the guy must be 21 by now and must have joined something if not the armed forces

This is a 5 year old thread, the guy must be 21 by now and must have joined something if not the armed forces
Hahaha! Yeah I'm 20 now!

I'm doing my Engineering degree first. I've come a long way since then, studying in the UK and now Australia.
Still haven't given up the dream of flying, and GDP.

Hahaha! Yeah I'm 20 now!

I'm doing my Engineering degree first. I've come a long way since then, studying in the UK and now Australia.

You'll be too old for GDP after 23.

Hahaha! Yeah I'm 20 now!

Thats nice but are you willing to peruse your dream?

Dude instead of asking on a site where u might get snidyand discouraging remarks,finish ur a levels first and then take a stab at paf admissions actually from alevel you can join army academy. Anyways i dont know the process but if ur fit for job you will be selected. The initial phase of testing the individual before inducting is rigorous ,so all will be known just then.
That guy faraz inam who starred in alpha bravo was rejected by paf so he left army as his dream was only flying planes that hr didnt see culminating staying in armed forces. That being said ,iwould say best of luck.

Thats nice but are you willing to peruse your dream?

I am, and I always had the feeling I can make an impression at PAF given my life experiences, and education. I'm a genuine candidate in no need for a job, but a passion to pursue. So yes, willing to give it a go as I graduate.

You'll be too old for GDP after 23.

That's what concerns me as well. I'll be exactly 23 when I graduate. And I remain so before October of the year. So, I think I could just make it through? Close call.

PS. This is quite an old thread, I was around 15! so pls ignore my previous posts.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom