What's new

PAF Should Go For The F 35---A Coupe De Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
F-35 is the replacement for the F-16, its the natural step forward for the PAF.

India will never allow Pakistan to get the F-35.
upload_2016-12-11_23-6-10.png

Hi,

After much thought and deliberation---I have come to the conclusion that PAF should change gears in mid stream and go for a 2 Sqdrn strength of the F 35 initially.

They should drop the idea for the SU35 or the J11D and go for the JH7B with the upgraded engine and aesa radar.

But the key over here is the F35----. With the procurement of this aircraft---it can bring some balance to the fire fight and have some strength at its disposal to maintain and manage an aggressive and a defensive power stance---.

This is an unconventional approach to the problem at hand---. Go for the 5th gen aircraft first and then go back to the 4--- 4.5 gen aircraft---.

It will also give it enough time to develop the JF 17 blk 3 as well.

There are a couple of things that have changed-----. @Zarvan brought my attention to a thread started by Usama---I believe---regarding the F15 Silent eagle----with a new configuration of 16 BVR missiles on the wings and underbody with conformal fuel tanks designed by Boeing believe.

The F 15 would be guided by the F22 and the F 35 towards the target---the same can be done with the JF 17's. If it can be designed to carry 6 BVR missiles---then you have taken care of some of the problems facing the air defense of the country.

By going for the F 35---you are going to take the initiative away from the enemy. If it was me----I would rather have 2 sqdrn's of F35's than 4 sqdrn's of J11d's or SU35's.

You guys are being upset at why this change in game plan----why d I keep bringing different scenarios-----. I guess you people might come across some news in the near or distant future.

So---til then--- I am not going to say anything else---. Just wanted to let you guys know---if India was a litte more aggressive last year---the deal for the J10B's was done----.

To those who are roaming around the air force bases----please look for 2 of them------.
eww go fo the su pak ta 50

we are the most intelligent people,said trump. do you have anything other than terrorism by your ladies style indian army?

This is just not day dreaming, this is dreaming in the 4th dimension :)
Pak US no more allys
Money question just does not arise

.......during Afghan war of 80's, America totally refused Pakistan E-3A Sentry AWACS. Perhaps America was ready to provide E2C Hawk Eye surveillance AC, but even these were no provided. Not sure what really happened, other experts may know, I am just a silly bloody civilian :) but, that was the time US and Pak were as close as they could be......so selling Pak F-35, one even cannot laugh. 8 F-16 bloc 52 were just offered on commercial price instead FMS. US Pak dating over baby...

This is just not day dreaming, this is dreaming in the 4th dimension :)
Pak US no more allys
Money question just does not arise

.......during Afghan war of 80's, America totally refused Pakistan E-3A Sentry AWACS. Perhaps America was ready to provide E2C Hawk Eye surveillance AC, but even these were no provided. Not sure what really happened, other experts may know, I am just a silly bloody civilian :) but, that was the time US and Pak were as close as they could be......so selling Pak F-35, one even cannot laugh. 8 F-16 bloc 52 were just offered on commercial price instead FMS. US Pak dating over baby...
USA never truly trusted Pakistan, that's it.

Hi,

After much thought and deliberation---I have come to the conclusion that PAF should change gears in mid stream and go for a 2 Sqdrn strength of the F 35 initially.

They should drop the idea for the SU35 or the J11D and go for the JH7B with the upgraded engine and aesa radar.

But the key over here is the F35----. With the procurement of this aircraft---it can bring some balance to the fire fight and have some strength at its disposal to maintain and manage an aggressive and a defensive power stance---.

This is an unconventional approach to the problem at hand---. Go for the 5th gen aircraft first and then go back to the 4--- 4.5 gen aircraft---.

It will also give it enough time to develop the JF 17 blk 3 as well.

There are a couple of things that have changed-----. @Zarvan brought my attention to a thread started by Usama---I believe---regarding the F15 Silent eagle----with a new configuration of 16 BVR missiles on the wings and underbody with conformal fuel tanks designed by Boeing believe.

The F 15 would be guided by the F22 and the F 35 towards the target---the same can be done with the JF 17's. If it can be designed to carry 6 BVR missiles---then you have taken care of some of the problems facing the air defense of the country.

By going for the F 35---you are going to take the initiative away from the enemy. If it was me----I would rather have 2 sqdrn's of F35's than 4 sqdrn's of J11d's or SU35's.

You guys are being upset at why this change in game plan----why d I keep bringing different scenarios-----. I guess you people might come across some news in the near or distant future.

So---til then--- I am not going to say anything else---. Just wanted to let you guys know---if India was a litte more aggressive last year---the deal for the J10B's was done----.

To those who are roaming around the air force bases----please look for 2 of them------.

.F35 THE MOST STUPID IDIOTIC CREATION OF AMERICA.
.F 35 is so capable it can eat itself without a single flight.
.Only the most idiots would go for it.
.This single defence project is able to sink USA & allied
. Its stealthy edge, is already over, by new generation radar from China Russia both
. Second edge of software radar etc, is false illusion. Because in this field China has progressed beyond imagination.
.USA is already deficient in very long range bvr (PL15 or PL20)
. F35 WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO COUTER , LIGHTNING SPEED EVOLUTION OF J31 IN A VERY FEW YEARS.
. F35 IS ALREADY DEAD RATHER STILLBORN SUPER DUPER FIGHTER

ONLY AN ENEMY OF PAKISTAN CAN PRESCRIBE F35 TO PAKISTAN AIR FORCE

.F35 THE MOST STUPID IDIOTIC CREATION OF AMERICA.
.F 35 is so capable it can eat itself without a single flight.
.Only the most idiots would go for it.
.This single defence project is able to sink USA & allied
. Its stealthy edge, is already over, by new generation radar from China Russia both
. Second edge of software radar etc, is false illusion. Because in this field China has progressed beyond imagination.
.USA is already deficient in very long range bvr (PL15 or PL20)
. F35 WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO COUTER , LIGHTNING SPEED EVOLUTION OF J31 IN A VERY FEW YEARS.
. F35 IS ALREADY DEAD RATHER STILLBORN SUPER DUPER FIGHTER

ONLY AN ENEMY OF PAKISTAN CAN PRESCRIBE F35 TO PAKISTAN AIR FORCE

yeah so go for the su pak ta 50

F-35 could do that for F-16 instead of JF-17. TuAF will be capable of doing this once F-35 is inducted. It will be interesting if TuAF lets PAF pilots close to F-35.

Your theory can be practical if TuAF inducts JF-17 and F-35 guides both F-16 and JF-17 towards the target.

Realistically, J-31 could do this for JF-17.Not sure if wing tip supports SD-10.

Vertical landing is not every thing in an Air- Air combat for superiority battle in air

Through eyes of a fan boy, Vertical landing paves way for the induction of a small aircraft carrier or a helicopter carrier. Im not a fan boy or an advocate of an aircraft/helicopter carrier in PN. But forgetting all costs and other infinite problems plaguing PN, 8 x STOVL aircraft like F-35 on a helicopter carrier would be a sight to see :-)

at this point, one can wish if only J-31 was a STOVL aircraft.

F35 fighter is too expensive.Maintenance system nor Pakistan can bear.

For all chinese members, leave such debate alone, it is a waste of our time
We should restrain the help to some scale, overgenerousity is a bad habit, others will take it as granted, your help will become meaningless

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom