What's new

PAF Should Go For The F 35---A Coupe De Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Childish is a terminology still used by pakistanis.

If you had opened your eyes a little wider and looked at the context it was written under and read the last couple of pages---you would have understood that it was written under different conditions. As the rules of the game and the goal posts have changed since the thread was started---so the thread does not hold any value at this time.

same answer to you as for the other poster. Thank you.
lol
So you suggest Pakistan to go for F35 as you written Conditions
Pakistanis no more puppet or slaves of USA
USA is becoming their alliance with India stronger after the announcement of CPEC and china and Russia opening their markets for Pakistan as alternative source and this is great

lol
So you suggest Pakistan to go for F35 as you written Conditions
Pakistanis no more puppet or slaves of USA
USA is becoming their alliance with India stronger after the announcement of CPEC and china and Russia opening their markets for Pakistan as alternative source and this is great

Hi,

Youngman--your understanding of english language is very poor---

@Airdef95 --- do you think you can help Mudassir understand what was stated. Thank you.

Hi,

Youngman--your understanding of english language is very poor---

@Airdef95 --- do you think you can help Mudassir understand what was stated. Thank you.
My Point is very simple how can you suggest a country one of the most expensive fighter Jet even which is rejected for F-16 C/D. Pakistan is not in good relationship with USA right now, Rejecting of F-16 and Targeting Mullah Mansoor in Pakistan.
And if USA allows Pakistan to procure this beast PAF will not procure it.

My Point is very simple how can you suggest a country one of the most expensive fighter Jet even which is rejected for F-16 C/D. Pakistan is not in good relationship with USA right now, Rejecting of F-16 and Targeting Mullah Mansoor in Pakistan.
Aoa,
This article about the suggestion to acquire F-35 was written long ago before the cancellation of F-16 deal.
It was written on 15th Sept 2015.
Now that US is abruptly changing its policy towards Pakistan, things are changing. One can simply not debate on this issue now. Its an old story. ;)

We should not go for F-35 or Actually w can't.

100 JF-17 = 10 F-35

So we need numbers as we are fighting with India, 100 planes are hard to destroy in Air or on Ground than 10 so we can still have something in hand for striking back and Indian airdefence is quiet vanurable. We are in no short of man power. Plus other aircrafts are easy to maintain, cost effective and easy to get parts too. Yes a dozen J-31 will be a good option for your nuclear delivery as first option and we already have F-16's.

Plus US will never provide us F-35 yet we are having hard time getting F-16's

Buying F-35 for us is like Afghanistan buying Euro Fighter. We we can't buy them too :D

Last edited:
We should not go for F-35 or Actually w can't.

100 JF-17 = 10 F-35

So we need numbers as we are fighting with India, 100 planes are hard to destroy in Air or on Ground than 10 so we can still have something in hand for striking back and Indian airdefence is quiet vanurable. We are in no short of man power. Plus other aircrafts are easy to maintain, cost effective and easy to get parts too. Yes a dozen J-31 will be a good option for your nuclear delivery as first option and we already have F-16's.

Plus US will never provide us F-35 yet we are having hard time getting F-16's

Buying F-35 for us is like Afghanistan buying Euro Fighter. We we can't buy them too :D

Hi,

This thread was started under different circumstances---. It is a dead topic now.

F-35 is out budget plane , its waste of money and every 2-3 months it gets grounded by US airforce due to problems its in systems, we should have just opted for Hornets F18 if we had that option considering , Canada and other nations are selling their units off, on avarage asking 1 Billion per plane or something ridiculous figure for 1 fighter jet

JF17 Thunder (150)/ F16 (150) Combination is enough for the Air Defense for Time being.

Defense_f35cost_450.gif

F-35-Money-4-copy.jpg

For 1, F-35 (8 Missile in air), We can get 6 JF17 Thunders (Armed with 42 Missiles in Air).
Specially with JF17 Thunder introducing double seat version & introduction of AESA radar the value of JF17 Thunder rises even further!! for Pakistani Airforce

Hi,

After much thought and deliberation---I have come to the conclusion that PAF should change gears in mid stream and go for a 2 Sqdrn strength of the F 35 initially.

They should drop the idea for the SU35 or the J11D and go for the JH7B with the upgraded engine and aesa radar.

But the key over here is the F35----. With the procurement of this aircraft---it can bring some balance to the fire fight and have some strength at its disposal to maintain and manage an aggressive and a defensive power stance---.

This is an unconventional approach to the problem at hand---. Go for the 5th gen aircraft first and then go back to the 4--- 4.5 gen aircraft---.

It will also give it enough time to develop the JF 17 blk 3 as well.

There are a couple of things that have changed-----. @Zarvan brought my attention to a thread started by Usama---I believe---regarding the F15 Silent eagle----with a new configuration of 16 BVR missiles on the wings and underbody with conformal fuel tanks designed by Boeing believe.

The F 15 would be guided by the F22 and the F 35 towards the target---the same can be done with the JF 17's. If it can be designed to carry 6 BVR missiles---then you have taken care of some of the problems facing the air defense of the country.

By going for the F 35---you are going to take the initiative away from the enemy. If it was me----I would rather have 2 sqdrn's of F35's than 4 sqdrn's of J11d's or SU35's.

You guys are being upset at why this change in game plan----why d I keep bringing different scenarios-----. I guess you people might come across some news in the near or distant future.

So---til then--- I am not going to say anything else---. Just wanted to let you guys know---if India was a litte more aggressive last year---the deal for the J10B's was done----.

To those who are roaming around the air force bases----please look for 2 of them------.
Mastan, put the scotch away brother....

Working with the Chinese is the best opinion

As a matter of fact even if they offer us free weapons from USA we should reject them

They are probably bugged and can't be used in war

All Pakistan equipment should be Chinese sourced if we can't make it ourself

pakistan can't afford f-35s.we don't have the money.even if we afford the money,americans will never sell f-35 to pakistan because of chinese reverse engineering.america can give this f-35 to india and there is no doubt about it.america wants to make india stronger so that it can face china with it's allies.it's not gonna happen because china also have allies in this region.we should focus on chinese technology and if we want deep strike kind of fighter,just buy su-35.russian and pakistani relations are improving and there are bright chances as well.su-35 is the best fighter i have ever seen.i know f-22 and f-35 can defeat it using stealth but american new technology is not based on close combat like dogfighting.su-35 can strike deep in your enemy base camps and it's thrust vectoring and supermaneuverability makes it superior in all kinds of close combat.russia is working on K-77M (izdeliye 180) may be we can use it with su 35 in future.

Many things have changed over last one and half year US is embracing India as it's partner against the rising dragon and long time ally of India Russia have inclined towards Pakistan, have military drill with Pakistan army ignoring Indian concern have sold some attack hellos.geo political situation changing so rapidly in last couple of years guessing the future is interesting for the analysts in this mater. As for Pakistan getting F-35 seems now difficult at this moment both politically economically so concentrate on upgrading JF-17 wilth top notch avionics package available and try to get F-16 from anywhere possible with MLU until the arrival of J-31 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom