What's new

PAF revamped Air Defense Alert System

Open literature sources claim VERA-E systems have been exported to Estonia, Pakistan and the United States. Newspaper reports also claimed that in January 2004 the Czech defence sales company, Omnipol, received licence to sell six systems to China. However, US government pressure on the Czech government resulted in the cancellation of this contract. Civil systems have been widely exported throughout Europe.

Within the Czech Republic, a mobile VERA-E unit is operated by the 53rd Passive Radiotechnical Reconnaissance System and Electronic Warfare Centre at Planá near České Budějovice.

Pakistan has this VERA e radar tooView attachment 337662

The status of vera is the same as HQ-9, that is, unconfirmed.

look who is here, Wing Commander Ronald in the first row as usual..and with a Viper badge, no thunder...

View attachment 337672

Alright, let me get it straight, can you translate the last para of your post, i am having a hard time getting through it.

thanks

Was also wondering where Wing Commander Ronald went after his disappearance from being a CO Black spiders. Looks like he relocated back to his parent unit

he is promoted

Air Commodore ?

Btw. Same guy in both pics as well :P First pic is from last year Sea Spark exercise. I believe he is of Squadron Leader Rank

56419613ae499.jpg

screenshot_2016-09-24-22-56-18-png.337625

Its already public, and trust me, it is just a fraction of what they actually have in possession.
So? This is nothing compare to amount of information USAF provides to public. Dont be an amateur now
Please check again :lol: I think there was a little bit more spice in the Biryani I had at lunch ...so it is cool now :)

Sensitively locational pictures shouldn't hv been posted

Yea i agree few are sensitive -_-

The pictures are from a offical Video of the PAF (postes already by a other Member here in PDF), which was made for the public, so stay cool ! And yes your Ideas are welcome !

still doesnt seem to be any close in protection for the AWACs etc....even after the experience of loosing 3 out of four AWACs no lesson has been learnt ...the base commander needs a dressing down......

I thought the same !

Thank you Sir for the Tag, It was time that they made this new air defence Video, I could not see anymore the vintage one from the 1990s, are the Anza Series basiclly under the command of PAF or Army ?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom