What's new

PAF GDP INITIAL TEST HELP REQUIRED

Hello why are these threads regarding joining PAF so dead. Literally no one replies to nothing, be nice and please let me and others know about what they need to know.
Can anybody please tell me about the medical tests they take for joining the PAF and what kind of tests are taken?
Also, this man told me that he tried to join PAF but failed the medical test and it was because when he stood straight with his feet closed together, there wasn't any gap between his knees, and this was the reason he said he was unfit, can I get to know if thats right or not?

Can you please tell me what is meant by twice screening out?

Refusing to answer a question will be considered as offensive. Incorrect answer (except for Mathematical questions) hardly make any negative impact. But remain observant and confident. Don't lie to them. Group discussion is one of the most important aspect of ISSB. You must be well read, educated, groomed and confident to participate actively in group discussions. They are very important! Be current on current national and international issues.
Sir what about the physiological question like what the answer should be given to them that it can be considered....
Questions are:
1:do you masturbate??
2:do you like girls??
And etc
Plz give me the reply.....

Assalam-0-Alaikum...........Now its time for Paf GDP and AE in February ........those who want to prepare for this test plz share your views about test ....

1- Firstly decide your exact defence area/armed forces.
2- On starting of recruitments, register yourself with the related armed forces at any recruitment or I&S Centre by sumitting your documents after being eligible for applying armed forces.

>>>> PAF [BSc. Aeronautical Engg. + General Duty Pilot(GDP)]
1- Preliminary tests at the Information & Selection Centres, including Math, Physics, English & General Knowledge based on Intermediate, Psychological Tests etc.
2- Initial Medical Examination at I&SC.
3- Initial Interview at I&SC.
4- Submission of ISSB Forms at I&SC.
5- ISSB Centres are GUJRANWALA, KARACHI, KOHAT & now QUETTA also.
6- At ISSB, Following tests are usually held.
-----------------------------ISSB------------------------------------
* FIRST DAY --- Initial Tests/Screening Out Tests ::
FORMS FILLING
Personality Tests
Psychological Tests
Aptitude Tests
Picture Story Tests
Essay Writing etc etc.
NOTE :: After passing all these tests, candidates are eligible for the tests holding on 2nd, 3rd & 4th days. Failing candidates are screened out & come back to their homes. Passing candidates remain there for rest of the days.
--------------------------------------
* SECOND DAY ::
Group Discussions
Role Plays
Psychological Tests
9 Individual obstacles
Individual Tasks
Half Group Tasks
Group Leader Tasks
----------------------------------------
* THIRD DAY ::
Plan Tasks
MOCK INTERVIEWS (the most important test of ISSB ever)
Group Planning Tasks
Decision Making Tasks
Strategic Maps Reading Tests
-----------------------------------------
* FORTH DAY/FINAL DAY ::
REINTERVIEWS (those candidates, whose reinterviews are usually held are 99% being selected by the ISSB. He is almost confirm candidate)
FINAL GROUP TASKS
PROGRESSIVE GROUP TASKS
---------------------------THE END-------------------------------------
After a week or more, ISSB result come to your communication address & inform you that whether the candidate is
RECOMMENDED
OR
NOT RECOMMENDED BY ISSB.

IMPORTANT NOTE ::- Candidates selection is 90% shown during the interview. ISSB Tests of ARMY & NAVY are almost the same, but be keep it in mind, THE ISSB TESTS FOR THE SELECTION OF PAF CANDIDATES (Aeronautical Engg + GDP) ARE MUCH MORE TOUGH THAN ARMY (PMA, EME etc) & NAVY.
(TOP SECRET --- I WAS RECOMMENDED BY PAF AND NOW I AM SERVING FOR MY NATION)
if u passed all then be prepaed for
RAGRRA...................[/QUOTE

well i need to ask that how many questions will be asked and what would be the total time allowed for initial? are we anly supposed to give computerized test only the very first day or there would be some other test too? what about eye sight should it be 6/6 or a minor weak eye sight would be ignored?

well i need to ask that how many questions will be asked and what would be the total time allowed for initial? are we anly supposed to give computerized test only the very first day or there would be some other test too? what about eye sight should it be 6/6 or a minor weak eye sight would be ignored?
initial test will be computerized . 6/6 is strictly required for GDP . for CAE , there are some exceptions .

When is approximately the initial test going to be? Has anyone registered?

My friend who passed the GDP initial test told, they will ask you about the capitals of different countries, like turkey, brazil, morroco etc etc the general knowledge. They will ask you about JF-17 or any other plane in PAF general specifications, like it's service ceiling or it's payload. then they will ask you the tricky mathematical questions like what is the 60 percent of 50 which is 30 (60*50 =3000/100 = 30) or any other percentage of any number, so you should be sharp in calculations. Then they will ask you if a object travels 900 KM in 60 minutes then how much it traveled in 35 minutes or 25 minutes? is 3/4 is greater or 4/5 is greater or 3/4 minus 4/7 give answer in fraction form in 5 seconds ? Then they will ask you analytical questions like if you cut a glass how many edges it would have?

then they will ask you psychological questions like do you masturbate, do you like boys, or some embarrassing questions to judge your mentality.

then they will randomly ask you to write 5 words or sentences to judge what are you thinking. or they will make you write and essay. and also they will hold the group sessions to judge what is your daily activities.....

One thing to remeber, they give 5 seconds or 10 seconds for every question asked, and they will ask 99 percent questions verbally, especially of mathematical problems

Assalam o Alaikum!
Sir I want your guidance for induction in PAF.

Okay I have a question. Since there is no negative marking, so isn't it better to attempt the questions you're less less sure about?

Okay I have a question. Since there is no negative marking, so isn't it better to attempt the questions you're less less sure about?
ofcourse u should attempt all the questions...alloted time for intelligence is 35 min for 100 questions...i did in 25 min when i appeared :D

Back
Top Bottom