What's new

Overseas Chinese: (The third-largest economy in the World)

My piont is that you should cares your nothern brother more,instead of trolling in every chinese threads.

I do care oabout NKs.

I think you should care about your Chinese brothers too and go back to China. Oh wait, you don't want to because living in China sucks. You would much rather live in first world countries with freedom of speech laws while defending your propaganda driven third world police state then actually going back to China. Hypocrite.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

dude,2 millions of korean are chaoxianzu,who escape from NK before
WWII ends,they are illegal immigrants indeed.
And about chinese who illegal immigrants to korea,most of them are chaoxianzu,your brothers and sisters,why did you insult them?
it's funny.

And that makes them illegal immigrants? Oh wait, Mao gave them Korean citizenship.

You = owned.
Chinese nationalist who defends the PRC yet living in Japan = joke of an existence.

Hate filled ?? Where?? You did the typical Indian self-congratulation and lumping yourself with the Chinese when it suits you.

You are not a Chinese. You are a Han and you claimed a Taiwanese descent earlier.

You also claimed American birth and citizenship.

You are so pathetically stupid, you even got your location and user country wrong.

I just corrected your dubious claim with DATA. Admissions data from the schools themselves. Truth hurts, doesn't it?? Then you give the typical Indian feel good news stories from (must write happy stories or be fired) Indian media.

What is that "data"? Show me the total number of Chinese and Indian students from an authoritative source.

I never said the number of Chinese and Indian students in a foreign country's university are equal. I know that there are a large number of Indians there and Indians are the most successful immigrant group in USA.

Are Indians the Model Immigrants?

Indians are most successful immigrants in US: Forbes

Now go and burn even more. ;)

And it is American universities we are talking of. You are just a hate filled pathetic immigrant there, nothing more.

Yes, Indians would rather go to 350th ranked IIT Bombay than a Top 20 ranked Ivy. Feel better now?? That's why there aren't many Indians admitted to an Ivy. Pick one side and stick with it please.

Yes. It is much tougher to get into IITs than in ivy leagues.

The likes of you stand no chance.

Hey everyone look at me!!!! I am EAsian, a rabid Chinese nationalist with an inferiority complex who lives in Japan of all places. China is the best!!! Thats why I don't live there. I will defend China from all enemies online by using such concepts as freedom of speech, net neutrality and human rights. Things entirely missing and devoid of in China.

China is the best!!!

<typical nationalistic Chinese diaspora logic>

There are 500 thousands of korean(&#22312;&#26085;&#26397;&#39854;&#20154;) in japan. They can choose to stay at japan to become a japanese or return to korea to become a korean,most of them decided to become japanese ,even though they are heavily discriminated by japanese.
Japanese really really don't like korean.

By your own logic, you should move to North Korea. Yes, you can. Many Korean Japanese have moved back to North Korea over the years. Of course, most of them have come to regret it, but that's another story.

I do care oabout NKs.

I think you should care about your Chinese brothers too and go back to China. Oh wait, you don't want to because living in China sucks. You would much rather live in first world countries with freedom of speech laws while defending your propaganda driven third world police state then actually going back to China. Hypocrite.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

And that makes them illegal immigrants? Oh wait, Mao gave them Korean citizenship.

You = owned.
Chinese nationalist who defends the PRC yet living in Japan = joke of an existence.

BTW, while it is well known that the Chinese diaspora was doing much better in other East Asian countries compared to the Chinese in their own country for decades, this figure of $1.5 trillion and the claims of this being the third largest economy in the world make you doubt the basic IQ of the people believing such crap.

What do you expect from them? They do nothing but tell lies. Telling lies is a pathological trait amongst Chinese people. Sorry to offend any Chinese person reading this but i'm pretty sure even you guys will acknowledge this. Your culture views lies, deceit and plagiarism as being cunning and intelligent. Elsewhere in the world its viewed with disdain.

Rants About China - A culture of Dishonesty
Plagiarism Plague Hinders China's Scientific Ambition : NPR
China's Plagiarism Problem - Forbes.com
Plagiarism epidemic shuts down U.S. program in China - USATODAY.com
Plagiarism and China
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v467/n7312/full/467153d.html

I do care oabout NKs.

You = owned.
Well&#65292;they were illegal immigrants

There are 500 thousands of korean(&#22312;&#26085;&#26397;&#39854;&#20154;) in japan. They can choose to stay at japan to become a japanese or return to korea to become a korean,most of them decided to become japanese ,even though they are heavily discriminated by japanese.
Japanese really really don't like korean.

Most of those Koreans in Japan are citizens unlike the majority of Chinese in Japan. Some can't return home because they are from North Korea. Others do not even have homes in South Korea due to the Korean war.

Chinese in Japan on the other hand are mostly illegal immigrants.

Interesting fact. Japan hates China more then other countries do.
Unfavorableviewofchina2009.png

lol

What do you expect from them? They do nothing but tell lies. Telling lies is a pathological trait amongst Chinese people. Sorry to offend any Chinese person reading this but i'm pretty sure even you guys will acknowledge this. Your culture views lies, deceit and plagiarism as being cunning and intelligent. Elsewhere in the world its viewed with disdain.

Rants About China - A culture of Dishonesty
Plagiarism Plague Hinders China's Scientific Ambition : NPR
China's Plagiarism Problem - Forbes.com
Plagiarism epidemic shuts down U.S. program in China - USATODAY.com
Plagiarism and China
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v467/n7312/full/467153d.html

Well, I will not paint all people of any race or country with the same brush but surely some of them here do fit the bill.

Why do you keep insulting your brothers and sisters live in china &#65292;japan and USA &#65292;that's really stupid .

So this is what its like to see a south korean and Chinese argue:P......AWSOME:D

Although i have to admit it does piss me off when you get people criticising the country they live in for there values/beliefs etc etc etc.

Now we just need a Tiawanese , Japanese , North korean for the ultimate east asian show down!

Why do you keep insulting your brothers and sisters live in china &#65292;japan and USA &#65292;that's really stupid .

Insulting who?

I have no problems with Koreans living in America. I do however have problems with Chinese nationalists such as yourself living in first world democratic countries that practice free speech, human rights and net neutrality. You would assume that Chinese immigrants would be grateful of such practices yet you guys would much rather suck the PRCs dick.

Nationalistic hypocrites.

I am dual citizen, Indian Genius. It's called an American born abroad. I was born in Taiwan so I am a Taiwanese Citizen. My parents were both US citizens when I was born, so I automatically get US citizenship and a US State Dept. birth certificate. Taiwan is a province of China, so I will eventually get PRC citizenship too. In fact, when I go to China, I enter with my Taiwan passport on the CHINESE NATIONAL LINE. GET IT?

As for the data, Brown shows 2:1 Chinese to Indians. Cornell says Indians are not in the majority of International Students, but the Chinese are. It's called statistical sampling, since both schools draw from the same Ivy League Applicant pool. Brown and Cornell occupy opposite ends of the spectrum in terms of fields of study, so they should capture everything in between.

The rest of the personal insults, I'll just ignore because that's just what you guys do on PDF to everybody who doesn't drink the 'Shining' India Kool-Aid.

I also dispute your statement Indians are the most successful immigrant group. I know for a fact Persians and Armenians are way more successful. In fact, Indian motel owners have been going bankrupt left and right in this downturn, so that spread is only increasing.

You are not a Chinese. You are a Han and you claimed a Taiwanese descent earlier.

You also claimed American birth and citizenship.

You are so pathetically stupid, you even got your location and user country wrong.

What is that "data"? Show me the total number of Chinese and Indian students from an authoritative source.

I never said the number of Chinese and Indian students in a foreign country's university are equal. I know that there are a large number of Indians there and Indians are the most successful immigrant group in USA.

Are Indians the Model Immigrants?

Indians are most successful immigrants in US: Forbes

Now go and burn even more. ;)

And it is American universities we are talking of. You are just a hate filled pathetic immigrant there, nothing more.

Yes. It is much tougher to get into IITs than in ivy leagues.

The likes of you stand no chance.

Most of those Koreans in Japan are citizens unlike the majority of Chinese in Japan. Some can't return home because they are from North Korea. Others do not even have homes in South Korea due to the Korean war.

Chinese in Japan on the other hand are mostly illegal immigrants.

Interesting fact. Japan hates China more then other countries do.
Unfavorableviewofchina2009.png

lol
japan hates china
but japanese hates and discriminate against korean most.
that's it.

japan hates china
but japanese hates and discriminate against korean most.
that's it.

No its not.

pollc.png
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Koreans in South Korea are more critical of the country they live in(opposite of blind nationalism) then Japan is to South Korea.

Back
Top Bottom