What's new

Overseas Chinese: (The third-largest economy in the World)

rif-logo-blue_large.gif

When have I ever claimed to have a PhD?
Did I quote your post or mentioned anyone from the Chinese diaspora in that meme ? Yeah RIF :lol:

LOL LOL LOL

Typical braggart Chinese, its no wonder why people look down on them. 1.5 trillion USD GDP is nowhere close to being the third largest economy in the world, not by a long shot. The entire article is load of horse crud with no source to back it up. Where and how did they come up with 1.5 trillion USD? Entirely made up. Why do you Chinese continue to delude yourself and create lies? Chinese diaspora controlling the economy of foreign nations is also a load of crud and was used as propaganda by those countries to massacre the Chinese diaspora. I remember a fantastic massacre happening to the Chinese Indonesian community in the late 90s. Indonesians needed a scapegoat for the Asian Financial collapse that occured at the time so they began slaughter the Chinese.

LOL at indians they have a few CEO and they bragged like they were god....Now listen frog in the well indians yes chinese dont have much CEO as india but we have priministers ,presidents but most important of all chinese migrants is the boss of these CEOs as they controlled the economy in asia. Look listen you indian talk less work more if you want to catch up to china.

The 60 million Overseas Chinese: How powerful are they?
4. Malaysia: Chinese made up 5% of the population of the Malaysia, but controlled 50% of the private economy.
A mistake, chinese made up 24% of the population of the malaysia, But I don't know how prpportion of the economy of malaysia!!!
And, even chinese are rich in South east, But we also accept the truth, chinese political status can't compare with chinese economic status. especially, in 1998, indonisia massacre to chinese, Chinese should not forget those.

LOL LOL LOL

Typical braggart Chinese, its no wonder why people look down on them. 1.5 trillion USD GDP is nowhere close to being the third largest economy in the world, not by a long shot. The entire article is load of horse crud with no source to back it up. Where and how did they come up with 1.5 trillion USD? Entirely made up. Why do you Chinese continue to delude yourself and create lies? Chinese diaspora controlling the economy of foreign nations is also a load of crud and was used as propaganda by those countries to massacre the Chinese diaspora. I remember a fantastic massacre happening to the Chinese Indonesian community in the late 90s. Indonesians needed a scapegoat for the Asian Financial collapse that occured at the time so they began slaughter the Chinese.

LOL frog in the well indian in false flag back with new ID , face it mate i bet you never been outside your region let alone korea LOL

LOL frog in the well indian in false flag back with new ID , face it mate i bet you never been outside your region let alone korea LOL

I'm Korean buddy and find Chinese arrogance rather humorous. Especially when its composed of lies.

And you just dropped it. Proving my point. The rest, YAWN.

What lesson did you learn from that experience? I hope it is something to do with being humble rather than name dropping to prove your elitism (or dumbness). You never know who you meet. Anyways, May be I should have dropped my own H-bomb to put you in your place at the get go. But see I learned that getting an elite education is a privilege and not some tool to brag around.

I couldn't find specific breakdown of the other schools, but we can use Brown and Cornell as a proxy for the remaining schools since they draw from the exact same applicant pool. And within the Ivy League, Brown and Cornell are at opposite ends of the spectrum (one is very liberal arts and the other engineering & sciences focused), so I'm confident this sample is pretty representative of all Ivies. I'm willing to bet money that Chinese outrank Indians at least 2 to 1 in the Ivy League.

I'm betting this is one of those things Indians say to make themselves look better. Like BRIC.
There aren't as many indians as you think. It's been a while, but I don't remember 1:1 between Indians and Chinese.

I'm looking up stats and most don't break it up by country. Brown does break it down.

Geographic Diversity
Admitted students hail from all 50 states. The states with the largest numbers of accepted students are: California (393), New York (322), Massachusetts (216), New Jersey (141), and Texas (101). International students were admitted from 79 countries. The nations with the largest number of admitted students were from China (57), India (34), United Kingdom (33), Korea (30), and Canada (28).

Cornell doesn't mention India:

Geographic Diversity
The admitted students come from all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. The highest number of students in the U.S. hail from New York, California and New Jersey. International students come from 69 countries with the majority of international students from China, Korea, and Canada.

LOL at indians they have a few CEO and they bragged like they were god....Now listen frog in the well indians yes chinese dont have much CEO as india but we have priministers ,presidents but most important of all chinese migrants is the boss of these CEOs as they controlled the economy in asia. Look listen you indian talk less work more if you want to catch up to china.

Oh wow, the prime minister of Cambodia is Chinese. What a great accomplishment this must be that some Chinese guy was elected to run a country where the average person makes less than $1000 a year.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

LOL who you gonna fool only people got something to hide keep on changing IDs

Typical Chinese response to everything. If someone disagrees with them, its because they are secretly Indian.

Paranoia at its finest.

less than $1000 a year?
I think you're talking about your nothern brother NK,aren't you?

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

oh,wait it's $100 per year that NKer can make,sorry,my fault.

The Korean diaspora in America control dry cleaning, corner grocery stores and brothels/massage parlors. Good for you.

Chinese diaspora in America controls Chinese restaurants, illegal immigration, and brothels/massage parlors. Good for you.

So awesome that you would much rather live in a democratic, free and relatively unpolluted western country then the incredibly polluted and authoritarian third world country known as China. Yet still side with China on all issues. Hypocrisy at its finest.

these claim are really very very stupid.....because economy is measured not by GNP but by GDP.....this discussion cannot even start...if a chinese lives in korea, all his contribution will add to korean economy, not chinese, and should be measured likewise......

less than $1000 a year?
I think you're talking about your nothern brother NK,aren't you?

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

oh,wait it's $100 per year that NKer can make,sorry,my fault.

As poor as NK is, it still makes more then Cambodia.

I think you should leave Japan and go back to your third world home country China. Its so hypocritical of you to defend China yet live in Japan enjoying human rights which China clearly lacks.

Pollution In China | ChinaHush

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

these claim are really very very stupid.....because economy is measured not by GNP but by GDP.....this discussion cannot even start...if a chinese lives in korea, all his contribution will add to korean economy, not chinese, and should be measured likewise......

Funny that the only intelligent comments here come from non-Chinese.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom