What's new

Overseas Chinese: (The third-largest economy in the World)

replying to ur own post, in broken english??? definitely u are a false flagger....ur english indicates a chinese......

I reckon you ought to smarten up your attitude mate! if you are asking a favour, be polite, American and informal English, please.there's not much difference.

What you really want to know is "English people don't give a **** if you speak it well or not."

wahahahaha :rofl: :usflag:

I reckon you ought to smarten up your attitude mate! if you are asking a favour, be polite, American and informal English, please.there's not much difference.

What you really want to know is "English people don't give a **** if you speak it well or not."

wahahahaha :rofl: :usflag:

look at the pathetic attempt to improve his english.....but u still made two grammatical mistakes, americans can't be so stupid that they speak there own mother toungue so poorly.....u are definitely a false flagger.....

look at the pathetic attempt to improve his english.....but u still made two grammatical mistakes, americans can't be so stupid that they speak there own mother toungue so poorly.....u are definitely a false flagger.....

Frankly speaking ,i don't like speaking english with Indian people, it's totally a painful experience

I'm American, and American English is my native language. I think the Indian English accent is hardest to understand. When talking to people with very thick Indian accents sound, I often have to keep having them repeat what they said, and often I still can't understand what they said. :hitwall:

Frankly speaking ,i don't like speaking english with Indian people, it's totally a painful experience

I'm American, and American English is my native language. I think the Indian English accent is hardest to understand. When talking to people with very thick Indian accents sound, I often have to keep having them repeat what they said, and often I still can't understand what they said. :hitwall:

two more grammatical mistakes and a para jumble........keep trying, maybe finally ur chinese to english translator will work correctly......

I don't want to hurt you

In my humble opinion, I find the indian accent harder to understand than the others, especially when many of them speak fast, It is a joke to talk English with India , sounds like standing in the middle of Time Square :lol:

I don't want to hurt you

In my humble opinion, I find the indian accent harder to understand than the others, especially when many of them speak fast, It is a joke to talk English with India :lol:

I am not hurt...i am just saying that ur grammer is so pathetic that u can't be an american.....u are false flagger whose sole purpose of making this id is to troll on this forum......

I am not hurt...i am just saying that ur grammer is so pathetic that u can't be an american.....u are false flagger whose sole purpose of making this id is to troll on this forum......

Sorry, Don't cry before you are hurt

"thick indian accent harder to understand"

I'm not mean to you, I am just telling the truth :victory:

lol Indians cant believe Americans don't think much of them, must hurt lol

lol Indians cant believe Americans don't think much of them, must hurt lol

no it doesn't, i have a couple of frnds in the US, so i really don't take opinions about indians from false flaggers.......

Back
Top Bottom