What's new

Over 100 clerics arrested in Lahore for trying to ‘celebrate’ Salmaan Taseer’s assassination

And what about Quad e Azam who fought the case of Ghazi Ilm Deen Shaheed ?
Mumtaz Qadri case is entirely different from that case.
The hindu actually committed blasphemy.
Allam Iqbal and MA Jinnah both supported Ghazi Ilm Deen shaheed.
a murderer is a murderer no matter who supported him

It's unislamic.

Not all mosques .

And I support if they believe in peaceful preaching of Islam but forcefully imposing it is bad .

killing of someone because he opposed the view of the religious leaders is "forcefully imposing" mate. Closing of roads to support that and causing inconvenience is not "peaceful preaching".

Is it just me or is the Punjab government adopting a more liberal stand. First the naming of an institution after Abdus Salam, action against mobs attacking ahmedis and now this. Every positive development should be appreciated. This means at least in some form we are headed in the right direction. Its now the peoples turn to turn away from orthodoxy and blind mullahs.

Few people like them or any group does not represent the whole religion or country. To deal with such, it is the duty of state to maintain the law but the same ruling elite has been utilizing the same people during election campaigns for votes and supports them in areas for influence. No surprise that Op is must against such extremists that now largely exists in Punjab.

However, world is full of such people from Pakistan to other side of the world that even biggest democracy has issues due to extremism.

@epic

I will give them credit where its due least punjab govt had the courage to arrest these hating idiots as in other provinces govts are impotent dealing with this kind and in their ehtijaj they get a free hand

Is it just me or is the Punjab government adopting a more liberal stand. First the naming of an institution after Abdus Salam, action against mobs attacking ahmedis and now this. Every positive development should be appreciated. This means at least in some form we are headed in the right direction. Its now the peoples turn to turn away from orthodoxy and blind mullahs.
Ever heard about playing on both sides. Govt. first allowed it themselves on mall road and then curbed them upon going in other sides. This is Punjab Government's spokesperson from PMLN with a man who have not only criticized Edhi,JJ,IK but also Raheel Sharif. This Maulvi Khadim Hussain is one of the main leaders who called for rallies today.
C1V3ls_WgAALvGV.jpg

C1V3lSCXcAE-DMa.jpg

Here is son in law of PM Nawaz Sharif, also a sitting MNA, appraising Qadri

Here is federal minister for religious affairs from PMLN
news54sf54ssf54f45.png

Ever heard about playing on both sides. Govt. first allowed it themselves on mall road and then curbed them upon going in other sides. This is Punjab Government's spokesperson from PMLN with a man who have not only criticized Edhi,JJ,IK but also Raheel Sharif. This Maulvi Khadim Hussain is one of the main leaders who called for rallies today.
C1V3ls_WgAALvGV.jpg

C1V3lSCXcAE-DMa.jpg

news54sf54ssf54f45.png
In sindh govt is so impotent that if these guys announce a strike , dharna aur ehtijaj they have a free hand to burn any thing they like to the ground .. in kpk well For the next 50 years they cant put a noose around the neck of molvies .. bili kay galay main ghanti tu bandhi at least

then those people are ignorant and they need to revise their definition of hero.

And what if if books and leaders tell the people that murders are heroes? How is Hazrat Ghazi Ilm-ud-Deen Shaheed Rehmat Ullah Elleh or his latest version to be regarded?

C1V3ls_WgAALvGV.jpg

C1V3lSCXcAE-DMa.jpg

news54sf54ssf54f45.png
I agree. All current parties have appeased mullahs in some way including the PMLN. It is the brainchild of mullah dictator Zia Ul Haq under whom Nawaz Sharif was first CM Punjab. However the good should be appreciated. I could not even imagine a university being built in Abdus Salam's name when common sentiment in Pakistan's mullah-istic society goes against it. Open one thread on Ahmedis and watch the hate pour in... and that is just the elite who own computers and those who benefit most from the fruits of secularism, sending their kids to Canada, US or UK to study in multi sexual schools and colleges.

In sindh govt is so impotent that if these guys announce a strike , dharna aur ehtijaj they have a free hand to burn any thing they like to the ground .. in kpk well For the next 50 years they cant put a noose around the neck of molvies .. bili kay galay main ghanti tu bandhi at least
I am sure that Billi will be treated like this in Jail
C1V3lSCXcAE-DMa.jpg

The Pakistani Mullah is just like any other over-zealous, tunnel-visioned religious dogmatist. Arrest 100 or 100,000 until the Govt uses its huge resources to change perceptions, one man (or woman) will make no difference. The question is, 'what does it mean to be Pakistani?' Jinnah provided the answer, so does Islam, but mullah's, who were against the creation of Pakistan., have, as usual, obfuscated the issue. Taseer was corrupt,no-one can deny that, but at least on this issue he showed some humanity.

And what if if books and leaders tell the people that murders are heroes? How is Hazrat Ghazi Ilm-ud-Deen Shaheed Rehmat Ullah Elleh or his latest version to be regarded?
then those leader and writers are the cause of spreading the ignorance and hate in the public and appropriate steps should be taken against them.
never heard or read much about the guy in my text books. in fact i came to know about him just few years ago through internet

I agree. All current parties have appeased mullahs in some way including the PMLN. It is the brainchild of mullah dictator Zia Ul Haq under whom Nawaz Sharif was first CM Punjab. However the good should be appreciated. I could not even imagine a university being built in Abdus Salam's name when common sentiment in Pakistan's mullah-istic society goes against it. Open one thread on Ahmedis and watch the hate pour in... and that is just the elite who own computers and those who benefit most from the fruits of secularism, sending their kids to Canada, US or UK to study in multi sexual schools and colleges.
I would have believed them if it weren't for thier dual faced strategy since begining. Recently they allowed banned outfits to hold rallies in Capital. All this liberal looking efforts are because a woman is now going to be Nawaz's political heir. In the end, they return to their origin. Even today, PMLN's SMT has been doing propoganda against I.K despite his apology.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom