What's new

Ottomans - defenders of Islam

Pretty sure I've seen some Turks foaming at the mouth when it came about European colonialism on this forum,they didn't described it as awesome though.

History has always been based on conquest. Wars create nations. Romania fought the Ottomans and created their own nations through war. So yes congratulations to Romania for defeating Ottomans and creating their own nation.
War is natural human behaviour. I recommend your learn about world war 1 from epic History.

Pretty sure I've seen some Turks foaming at the mouth when it came about European colonialism on this forum,they didn't described it as awesome though.
Obviously not just not the Turks. Lol All muslims and developing countries in general. You see them constantly crying and whining about U.S/U.K imperialism, colonialism and using puppet in their countries to rule/control them. Yet when it comes to any one of their own countries who had even 1/5th of our influence/power at its peak, then you see them start praising their benevolence and righteousness to conquer others. LMAO:rofl:
Uing their logic our empire should be considered the defender of humanity and mankind itself , since our empire dwarfed any other in HISTORY and spanned the four corners of the globe. :D

Hai siktir !

Bacsis in a restaurant ? :P

See ? We are not good colonisers, we never have been :D

Obviously not just not the Turks. Lol All muslims and developing countries in general. You see them constantly crying and whining about U.S/U.K imperialism, colonialism and using puppet in their countries to rule/control them. Yet when it comes to any one of their own countries who had even 1/5th of our influence/power at its peak, then you see them start praising their benevolence and righteousness to conquer others. LMAO:rofl:
Uing their logic our empire should be considered the defender of humanity and mankind itself , since our empire dwarfed any other in HISTORY and spanned the four corners of the globe. :D

Yet another stand-up show trial by Mikey but still nobody laughs except himself...

I know,just exposing hypocrisy.Muslim empires=good....non muslim=evil colonialists

It's not their fault tough,they just parott the absurd,twisted history lessons they're being fed by an insane,ridiculous education system.Turks actually believe they fought all Western countries in the 1920's LOL .

I know,just exposing hypocrisy.Muslim empires=good....non muslim=evil colonialists

It's not their fault tough,they just parott the absurd,twisted history lessons they're being fed by an insane,ridiculous education system.Turks actually believe they fought all Western countries in the 1920's LOL .

Dude, yea you know the best, living in 21st century and people have all the oppurtunities to get the facts from independent sources. Education system is not limited with history books anymore. However here are the facts for you
Turks ; Peace and order bringers...
The West ; Colonisers, destabilisers...

Admit or not, thats the truth..

It's not their fault to,they just parott the absurd,twisted history lessons they're being fed .

What you are talking about is Wahabist propaganda. Wahabist Islam was created in Saudi Arabia and sadly Wahabism dominates the Islamic world. Did you know in Original Islam women did not use Hijab, Niqab or Burka. It was wahabist ideology from Saudi Arabia that poisoned the Islamic world.

USA also helps to spread wahabism in Islamic nations with the help of Saudi Arabia. Even Hillary Clinton receives money to spread Wahabist islam in USA. The logic you are talking about is not a Muslim logic. It is a wahabist logic created by Saudi Arabia. Wahabist Islam is not original Islam. USA also helps spread Wahabism into Europe and America thanks to Hillary Clinton.

And now lets go back to original Islam. Vietnamese Muslims are showing the true side of Islam.
No hijabs, burka or niqab. Showing women body is 100% allowed in Islamic culture.
Go search Champa Islam in Google. They are showing pure Islam.

Not all, most of them

Wahabist Islam is evil. And the worse thing is. European union and USA are supporting Saudi Arabia to spread wahabist Islam. And they come to the forum and complain. Talk about intelligence.

and sadly Wahabism dominates the Islamic world.

No,it doesn't.It just sticks out because its followers commit terrorist acts.

USA also helps to spread wahabism in Islamic nations with the help of Saudi Arabia

Well,this is debatable.Saudis wanted to spread wahhabism but not violence.As an example they have many wahhabi schools in India but their adepts didn't go full terrorists,just to show you that you can be intolerant without being violent.Funny,I know,but true.

Saudis lost control of wahhabism after it was weaponised in the Afghan-Soviet war........This is alot to discuss and it's not simple,believe me.

No,it doesn't.It just sticks out because its followers commit terrorist acts.

Well,this is debatable.Saudis wanted to spread wahhabism but not violence.As an example they have many wahhabi schools in India but their adepts didn't go full terrorists,just to show you that you can be intolerant without being violent.Funny,I know,but true.

Saudis lost control of wahhabism after it was weaponised in the Afghan-Soviet war........This is alot to discuss and it's not simple,believe me.

Taliban, ISIS, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, Al Nusra, MILF and so on are all Wahabist Islam.
Right now as we are speaking. Wahabi Saudi Arabia are killing millions of children in Yemen.
Just take a look at the video. Every thing is documented. European Union and USA support Saudi Arabia.

Calling Saudi Arabia allies of western world. And you are wondering why there is terrorism in France and rest of Europe. George Bush kissed the king of Saudi Arabia as he was a god. Barack Obama bows down to Saudi Arabia. Please explain why European and Americans leaders support Wahabist so much. Western world supports Saudi Arabia in spreading wahabist ideologies. And then you complain about Muslims taking over Europe. It is unbelievable.
Western world should have killed all their presidents and prime ministers in 2016 for supporting Islamic conquest of their own nation.

Taliban, ISIS, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, Al Nusra, MILF and so on are all Wahabist Islam.
Right now as we are speaking. Wahabi Saudi Arabia are killing millions of children in Yemen.
Just take a look at the video. Every thing is documented. European Union and USA support Saudi Arabia.

Calling Saudi Arabia allies of western world. And you are wondering why there is terrorism in France and rest of Europe. George Bush kissed the king of Saudi Arabia as he was a god. Barack Obama bows down to Saudi Arabia. Please explain why European and Americans leaders support Wahabist so much. Western world supports Saudi Arabia in spreading wahabist ideologies. And then you complain about Muslims taking over Europe. It is unbelievable.
Western world should have killed all their presidents and prime ministers in 2016 for supporting Islamic conquest of their own nation.

Well,first of all,they're not actually killing millions of children in Yemen,a few thousands maybe but,as you've said,wars create nations so,this is... "awesome".(your words,not mine)

On a more serious note if the EU/US won't sell weapons Russia,China will.And, Saudi Arabia matters because it has 1/4 of world oil reserves and,throughout the past decades,they've been responsable with their oil money,meaning they gave back to the world economy.

Well,first of all,they're not actually killing millions of children in Yemen,a few thousands maybe but,as you've said,wars create nations so,this is... "awesome".(your words,not mine)

On a more serious note if the EU/US won't sell weapons Russia,China will.And, Saudi Arabia matters because it has 1/4 of world oil reserves and,throughout the past decades,they've been responsable with their oil money,meaning they gave back to the world economy.

Do you support Saudi Arabia. Yes or no?

Cause it seems you are happy with the colonization of wahabism in Europe.
I am a Muslim but never supports Wahabism. But it seems you are happy with Wahabism cause you defend Saudi Arabia. The biggest terrorist nation in the Islamic world.

Do you support Saudi Arabia. Yes or no?

Cause it seems you are happy with the colonization of wahabism in Europe.

No,I absolutely abhore what S Arabia stands for.That being said,I understand that they're not the problem and,in the end,it's not my concern how they ran their internal affairs.

Dude, yea you know the best, living in 21st century and people have all the oppurtunities to get the facts from independent sources. Education system is not limited with history books anymore. However here are the facts for you
Turks ; Peace and order bringers...
The West ; Colonisers, destabilisers...

Admit or not, thats the truth..
LMAO. :rofl::lol:
Really??:omghaha:
I love :pdf:

If my country got the power of like USA, there is no such thing called ASEAN.... heck even when we are much poorer than today we are more ambitious in land grabbing contest

Back
Top Bottom