What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, WSJ says that Obama confirmed about Pakistani involvement, Also Pakistan Intel says it was a joint operation.

I know that Pakistan assisted the operation. Obama clearly said that. But the US media (CNN, FOX, MSNBC, NBC) have clearly stated otherwise, which makes me embarrassed, that they're covering the news so incorrectly. I'm just saying that on a personal level, talking to my American friends right now & watching the TV, it's 10x times more embarrassing than the Faisal Shahzad news. I'm a state of shell-shock. I'm also worried how this will affect the Pakistan-US relations in the future, because although Obama credited Pakistan in his speech, the media is taking the pi** out of everything. We've turned on the TV right now, & everyone on the American media channels is talking about the mansion, taking sole credit for the operations, & portraying Pakistanis as Al-Qaeda supporters. This false coverage is deeply hurting to me, & embarrassing as well. No one has suffered more to the Al-Qaeda than Pakistan, & how anyone could even think about the Pakistani establishment aiding them (as he asked Pakistanis to wage a Jihad against the Pakistani Army & establishment) is simply mind boggling.

Any pictures of OBL or the Mansion will be helpful-
Infact can some one use google earth to show us some cached images of the Kothi?-
Here in my office it is blocked-

Thank You-

227302_10150164772865592_644845591_6893403_1204287_n.jpg

Nobody cares as to who was involved and who were not.

The point now is what happens NEXT ?

man he was in Abbatabad, damn !

by the way he was shot in the head !!

I don't know about that. The US media here (CNN, MSNBC, NBC, FOX) are convinced the Pakistani authorities gave him refuge in this 'mansion', & didn't inform the Pakistani operations about this operation as they might have tipped off the terrorists. Worrying times for Pakistani Americans in the US. I feel worried & ashamed, this is 10x worse than Faisal Shahzad & the Times Square thing, & I felt terrible. There are no words as to what I'm feeling right now. The guy was scum, he was hated by Pakistanis, Al-Qaeda (& its affiliate factions) were responsible for almost every attack inside Pakistan, he made videos asking the Pakistani people to start Jihad against the Pakistani Army & government, yet no one is talking about that. Pakistan has been the biggest victims of OBL & AQ, yet Pakistan is being shown as the guilty party here. Like Pakistanis love & support OBL & AQ. Just feel terrible about how this news is being covered. No words can describe what I'm feeling right now.

i think this controversy is going to b big..us calming cia alone did it and isi calming they were along.
and yes fingers pointed at Pakistan establishment abt y have they not been able to locate him for 5 years though he was jus 120 km away from islamabad and a few kms away from military academy...

But it's important to note that our counterterrorism cooperation with Pakistan helped lead us to bin Laden and the compound where he was hiding. Indeed, bin Laden had declared war against Pakistan as well, and ordered attacks against the Pakistani people.

Osama Bin Laden Killed In Pakistan, U.S. Has His Body | digtriad.com

Plus the helis were Pakistani.

OMG why the fk can't you Indians just accept the reality? This isn't BR or Bharti Youth Fantasy Forum? It says clearly "Obama: Pakistan aided US in bin Laden operation"

Listen to the statement video mate.. Anyway, my last post on the topic....

Well that is just plain old stupid, i guess the media if it tows this line is a pit of vipers which is hellbent of portraying an image of Pakistan which is completely negative.

He was enemy number one of Pakistan as well.
I hope that some more clarifications would come to settle these baseless accusations.
I don't think anybody doubts that. I think it was just a matter of security if these reports are true that President Obama ordered the attack without informing Pakistan. The fewer the people who know about these things, the better. It's not meant to be a snub. Had he been in Saudi Arabia we probably would have done the same thing. These type of operations depend on absolute secrecy.

Will the WOT be over now? I think not. Convenient to bring Pakistan in everything though, OBL's Al-Qaeda has been responsible for most of the attacks inside Pakistan & everyone hates the man. And I've heard reports from reputable sources that OBL was dead years ago, so unless there are any pictures/videos in there of his dead body, this is very doubtful news.

Bunch of liars they are - they captured Saddam and showed him to the world then hanged, they captured Osama and killed on the spot, where no news of any exact location but Pakistan's Islamabad. Why was he killed, if he was captured alive? Tells the made up story.

Here is the video where Benazir said he was murdered.

Obama's popularity was on a decline and they needed a boost to win the coming election and the WoT is a prime source of twisting people's point of view to vote for them as they had been doing it for ages.

The ground for elimination of Pakistan's nuclear capabilities has been laid down now - another false flag attack on the west and here they come to blame everything on Pakistan. Remember Al-Qaida recently issued a statement if they kill Osama, we will nuke Europe or somewhere in America and keeping in mind the lost nuke from US airplane back in 2007.

Get ready for the show on Pakistan's soil my dear Countrymen - we are being dragged into a full blown war now.

Last edited by a moderator:
US Nuclear submarine has docked last week in Goa Naval Base. It is suspected that it carried the 40 Navy seal commandoes.

Note that we were discussing a USN submarine docking at Goa for crew R&R a few days ago! They could have contained the Navy seals for this top level classified op and crossed over from desh at yellowsea!

:lol: Fine pakistanis wanna believe it was a joint operation said by their "Reliable Media" that's cool.

Most of the credit is given to the US of A :usflag:

So this happened on US soil or in India which makes Pakistani sources unreliable?
Give it a rest pal.

Who is not giving credit to USA?
This OP could not have occurred without cooperation between Pakistan and USA.
Only your overwhelming desire to discredit Pakistan's contribution in an operation conducted on its own soil while maintaining a security corridor via its own troops around the general area is something that bothers the sane mind.

I saw Obama's speech, & he said it was a "co-ordinated" operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom