What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt the US is going to pull out of WOT

they might pull out of Afghanistan but will remain in region in a small number or may be if now Obama elected again then weapons manufacturing business might be continued to boost US economy

Yes, they know a operation is going now, but not that it was about Osama

Muse,

There are a few very talented people with a very special beret i know who were off the radar for a few months doing recon in the North /North West of Pakistan.
Not everyone knows the details about everything, and not everything is revealed to everyone.

Can i say with certainty who was or was not involved in the recon, the planning or the execution?
No, only a retard would do it convincingly here for the consumption of the non military brains.

We shall be able to piece it all together later if and when all those involved reveal their part in this; but for now let us be happy that he is dead and contrary to the ridiculous rumors, he was not protected nor his presence denied when evidence presented itself.

So here, have a cigar!
:smokin:
:pakistan::usflag:

REALITY CHECK:

I am more worried how this will affect the US-Pakistan future relations. I for one feel quite embarrassed & shocked living here in the US as a Pakistani American, talking to my American friends, that OBL has been killed in Abbottabad, a place I've been to quite a few times in my life.

And ISI and the FAUJ and the State, and the Police - no one knew, no one noticed

I am more worried how this will affect the US-Pakistan future relations. I for one feel quite embarrassed & shocked living here in the US as a Pakistani American, talking to my American friends, that OBL has been killed in Abbottabad, a place I've been to quite a few times in my life.

Worry more about China-Pak relations, al-Qaeda openly supported Muslim insurgents in western Xinjiang province, China.

Unbelievable !!!

There are currently 336 users browsing this thread. (108 members and 228 guests)

I saw news reports that the operation was entirely us and his mansion was next to a pak military academy. Also osama fought back personally.
Correct me if i am wrong.

it has been photoshopped indeed.....the facial bones dont match they change at the cheeks and chin....why do indian news chanels and bloggers do this...i mean you guys are educated and mature why try to get cheapo points when you can easily get the real stuff....judging by the inferno in the compound his body will be severly burnt and disfigured.....

Looks like Pakistan is involved. The helicopter crash reported yesterday might have happened in the same place where Osama was killed.

Both happened in Abbotabad I guess

Any pictures of OBL or the Mansion will be helpful-
Infact can some one use google earth to show us some cached images of the Kothi?-
Here in my office it is blocked-

Thank You-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom