What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that house is just an ordinary house there that should not raise any suspicion at all???

NO. NOT ALL NO Suspicion. its a normal house in our areas. the land in hazara was soooooooooo cheap you cant even imagine to have at that price in a Hill station.

it was only after 2005 earthquake people from Azad Kashmir migrated to Hazara division and started buying land there due to which prices rose slightly. and i am again repeating that house is even NOT worth of Rs50 lakh

If there is really any ISI involvement in this operation, why don't you ask your government to order ISI to release the inside information? BTW, ask ISI whether it will revise its statement about when OBL died actually???

1. Our govt, our army, our ISI all national institution are on same page SO there is NO Need for releasing anything as they all know

2. Its not responsibility of ISI to release statement on when Osama died actually

Absolutely right.
What is the gain in 'protecting' OBL? Nothing. It would be all loss. Now, one can argue that Pakistan does have some stakes in factions of Talibans, especially the Haqqani faction, to exercise counter-India influence there. But that is different. You can certainly accuse ISI of incompetence and debate that.

..... Pakistan would gain nothing by 'harboring' him. Do some critical thinking.[/B]

Do you honestly believe that everything that is being done in the name of the ISI is always rationally thought through? Some of your "strategic assets" & their handlers have proved time after time that what they do is not necessarily in the best interests of Pakistan. The fault here may lie in complete decentralisation of control, done in order to have the option of plausible deniability for those higher up in the food chain.

So that house is just an ordinary house there that should not raise any suspicion at all???

That house was no 'mansion' or anything unusual.

Check out the pictures - rather dilapidated and normal sized. The only thing that was rather large were the grounds ringed by the wall, not the house itself.

article-1383074-0BE2760100000578-533_964x645.jpg

article-1383074-0BE2783D00000578-565_964x605.jpg

article-1383074-0BE27BDB00000578-522_964x652.jpg

All the stuff about 'mansion' and 'unusual construction' is turning out to be baloney and likely very carefully released propaganda to pile pressure onto Pakistan by the US establishment.

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

And as far as unusual construction goes, see a description of a nearby house from the same Guardian article:

But there was no sign of life from a nearby property, about 50 metres from Bin Laden's back wall, with a high perimeter wall and two watchtowers. Neighbours said it had been built three years ago by a man whose family has long owned property in the area. The nameplate read: Major Amir Aziz. Locals said he was a serving Pakistan army officer. Despite repeated rings on the doorbell, he refused to answer.

Do you honestly believe that everything that is being done in the name of the ISI is always rationally thought through? Some of your "strategic assets" & their handlers have proved time after time that what they do is not necessarily in the best interests of Pakistan. The fault here may lie in complete decentralisation of control, done in order to have the option of plausible deniability for those higher up in the food chain.

That is a silly notion. because

1. the interest of the Pakistan is directly linked to their interests.

2. As long as Pakistan remains, their power will remain.

if someone think that they will eliminate their own power house then such people are highly mistaken .

The steps taken by our national institutions might be harsh at times but certainly not 100% against Pakistan

Without credible evidence supporting the claim of an irrational policy on the part of the ISI, in the context of sheltering OBL, this is just a conspiracy theory.

[/COLOR]Intelligence Failures!

9/11
Iraq (WMD)
Afghanistan

Intel failures

Mumbai Attacks
Parliment Attacks

and Many Many More!

NATO FORCES along with US forces Intel failure... Tora Bora Operations!

1997 US attack from Sea - Afghanistan (on Osama Camp) Intel Failure!

already mentioned in my post why it is ridiculous, you do not kill hundreds of members of a terrorist outfit, get thousands of your civilians and soldiers killed at their hands due to the reaction...
Pakistan's leaders have done EXACTLY that in the past! In 1965, 1971...remember that time in the 1990s when soldiers were abandoned on a glacier? Pakistan's leaders are quite confident they can handle, or won't suffer too ill effects from, "the reaction" - either of their own citizenry, or of the international community.

...only to help their leader who has declared you as a sworn enemy.
Just think of all the $$$ the WoT brings to Pakistan - and to your leaders' pockets. The little people suffer from attacks while the military and their civilian toadies enjoy life in mansions behind high walls.

That is a silly notion. because

1. the interest of the Pakistan is directly linked to their interests.

2. As long as Pakistan remains, their power will remain.

I think you did not get my point. I was not talking about senior planners in the ISI & the Army. Some of your handlers & almost certainly their assignees
have gone rogue. Do you actually believe that they ask senior ISI officers whether they should do some of the things that they do? There was a report in the Globe and Mail that the house belonged to the Hizbul Mujhadeen. If true, that explains why no intelligence officers were looking at it. It does not necessarily follow that what the guys (HM, maybe anyone else) see as their chosen path correlates exactly with the path that people senior up the food chain want Pakistan to take. They (HM or others) might have thought that were obliged to give sanctuary to OBL but does not necessarily follow that senior officers may have agreed with that. I'm pointing out that the leeway given to some of your "strategic assets" creates blackholes in your intelligence capabilities. The senior officers might think it prudent to have some distance between themselves & such assets but take the risk that one of these "assets" go crazy & do something that brings the skies down on the whole country.

This is not intel failure but a successful mission but i still have suspicion that pakistan is unaware of this mission.

Okay now new questions.. add them in the previous list of my questions

1. How many choppers? 2,3 or 4? how many seals? 20,40 or 79?
2. Did he hid behind the wife or was the wife came in front to shield an unarmed man and they shot her along with Osama?
3. Was Obama watching it or was Leon Panetta narrating it?

still waiting for answers.. still waiting for any single proof.. it seems this is another WMDs type claim.. but thanx God at least Osama is dead.. (i believe that.. now prove it)

My dear intelligence obsessed people - intelligence is protection mechanism a little bit proactive one but it doesn't mean no harm would be done ! As long as there are criminally minded people/terrorist around things would happen and thats why there has to be a penalty to criminals/terrorist for acts they have done ! Is it too difficult to understand for you guys esp. considering so much terrorism/murders you have in your region/country !

9/11
Iraq (WMD)
Afghanistan

Intel failures

Mumbai Attacks
Parliment Attacks

and Many Many More!

My dear intelligence obsessed people - intelligence is protection mechanism a little bit proactive one but it doesn't mean no harm would be done ! As long as there are criminally minded people/terrorist around things would happen and thats why there has to be a penalty to criminals/terrorist for acts they have done ! Is it too difficult to understand for you guys esp. considering so much terrorism/murders you have in your region/country !

9/11
Iraq (WMD)
Afghanistan

Intel failures

Mumbai Attacks
Parliment Attacks

and Many Many More!

No matter how dire the situation is right now in Pakistan.. but i cannot stop from being sarcastic..

Look who is talking :P

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

No matter how dire the situation is right now in Pakistan.. but i cannot stop from being sarcastic..

Look who is talking :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom