What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

different perceptions dear.
our Allies strike in Tribal areas (with or without our consent) and our angry brothers ,, well wherever they want in Pakistan.

Or, attacks emanate from a small area to affect all of Pakistan, and the drone attacks strike at the root of the problem.

Lets try to keep this thread updated on the summary level. Details can go in the separate individual threads in this section.

Hello, I wanted to know is there any combat footage of Operation Zarb-e-Azb? I've looked around but I can't find any videos. Have any of you come across some?

Thanks.

Hello, I wanted to know is there any combat footage of Operation Zarb-e-Azb? I've looked around but I can't find any videos. Have any of you come across some?

Thanks.
Next time Dont create a thread with a half arsed question and a title without checking the existing threads.
if you have a question. go to an existing relevant thread or in the members forum.

Next time Dont create a thread with a half arsed question and a title without checking the existing threads.
if you have a question. go to an existing relevant thread or in the members forum.
Already did, didn't find anything.

Nothing wrong with the question, this is the forums, right? If you can't answer the question move along.

Great work. Now, we need to increase operation in Punjab too against banned terrorist organizations.

Already did, didn't find anything.

Nothing wrong with the question, this is the forums, right? If you can't answer the question move along.
just to clarify

I cant move along because I am responsible to maintain and clean-up the forum so I moved your question to this existing thread and removed your thread.

you are correct. yes it is a forum where you can ask questions but do so in an existing thread Don't just create a new thread with your question which will look like you got something to show or share and waste space and people's time.

.Great job...........................................:pakistan:
CWBPm-cWoAA3_3F.jpg

Pakistan Army Kills 23 Suspected Militants Near Afghanistan

• Pakistan's army says it has killed 23 suspected militants in northwestern tribal regions near the Afghan border.

In a statement on Friday, the military said its warplanes had carried out early morning strikes in Shawal valley in North Waziristan and in the Khyber tribal region. It says six "terrorists' hideouts" were destroyed and 10 militants were wounded.

The military provided no further details about Friday's strikes, and the information could not be independently confirmed as journalists are barred from entering tribal areas.

Pakistan has been waging a military offensive against al-Qaida and other militants in North Waziristan and other tribal regions bordering Afghanistan since June 2014.

The army has claimed "phenomenal successes" in the war against militants by killing around 3500 insurgents since it launched the major operation.

Back
Top Bottom