What's new

Only Solution - BD Needs to Provide a Logistical Corridor to the Rohingyas

The Indian game is quite clear. In the first phase, while BD is prevented from even aiding the refugees, India herself welcomes them in he camps they have opened in Assam, Kolkata, Banglalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Delhi. In this phase India will allow and aid Buddhist extremists to totally cleanse Arakan of Muslims. Then she will embark upon the second phase after a few decades. She will herself enter Arakan using the Rohingyas and Rakhines she is hosting. Arakan will give India a true reach into the East. It will also afford India total domination of the Bay.
Huh ?

You need medication. Seriously. Consult a psychologist.

No country in the world will allow Bangladesh to annex Myanmar land.

Particularly not now that Bangladesh and Myanmar have signed treaty demarcating their borders.

And today, no country sells land to another country, regardless of the price.

Myanmar will loose Northern Arakan one day considering the demographic and geography. You cant mistreat a group of people for so long and wish for ruling them for ever. That is the reason MM is afraid of Rohingya. I am not suggesting Bangladesh will annex that piece of land as the the benefit does not outweigh the cost of acquiring that.

A lot of people make comments without knowing real picture of Arakan. Rohingyas do not live all over Arakan but Maungdaw and Budhidang are the two township near Bangladesh border where 80% of the population are Rohingya. There are only 10's of thousand live in Sittwe. There are hardly any Rohingyas live south of Sittwe.

Mate military solution will not be permanent. We are a developing country. Sustaining a war will simply wreck havoc in our economy. All this subsidized goods like oil, internet, foods etc that we are enjoying today , these will cost 5-10 times more.Why do you think Americans wants to pull out of war zones, it's not because they don't have superior military power.

The best solution is to involve the international community since Myanmar is refusing to see things straight now. Make them recognize that Rohingya's are citizens of Myanmar who is being ethnically cleansed out. Gather solid proofs . The more the better. Once this fact is established, lets document all the Rohingya's. We are a poor country.But they are also human being.Let's be human about it. Lets educate them, use them in various controlled economic activities rather than just spending millions on them for nothing. And when the right time comes, we will negotiate and send them back to Myanmar. Even if Myanmar never takes them back, history will remember us and reward us.

It takes time for things to happen. Have patience.

Not by military force but we can try to buy land from Mayanmer for roginga people. Cost of land acquisition may be 2-3 billion dollar easily collected from different country especially Muslim country. I am not seeing any viable options right now. Mayanmar going to kill all rogingya soon or later they are determined to do so,. Only way to save Bangladesh and them is either mass migration to other countries or purchase land from Myanmar and anex the land with Bangladesh.

If you mean logistics for armed resistance I'm against it. Not possible in near future.

lol those days are long gone, otherwise india wouldve bought bangladesh by now

Bangladesh should offer them assylum

Logistical Corridor to the Rohingyas is a minimum acros. BD should give them full access. In this way they can put pressure to the mayanmr .

I agree with your post. However I don't think Pakistan is the moat powerful Muslim country. Imo Indonesia, Turkey, KSA and probably Iran are overall stronger.
Pakistan doesn't care even india . How the ksa , Turkey or Indonesia is powerful than Pakistan ? it's the 6th largest nuclear power .

Pakistan doesn't care even india . How the ksa , Turkey or Indonesia is powerful than Pakistan ? it's the 6th largest nuclear power .
I believe I stated my reasons below the post you quoted. Militarily Pakistan more powerful than any of then maybe excluding Turkey. But overall military, economy plus political influence combined, Pakistan is surely behind the ones I mentioned.

Nukes are the only reason I'd put Pakistan above Egypt

I believe I stated my reasons below the post you quoted. Militarily Pakistan more powerful than any of then maybe excluding Turkey. But overall military, economy plus political influence combined, Pakistan is surely behind the ones I mentioned.

I will take it as a Christmas joke

2. However, BD has always refused this assistance to the Rohingyas. In 1992, the new/raw govt of BKZ and hr officials were easily bribed by the Burmese MI. You can see BKZ sporting a blood-red necklace, her favorite. That was not gifted but grafted. However the Burmese had behaved with no-nonsense leaders like Sk Mujib and Zia. Even with Ershad in the helms.

What!? Who the? Are you ****ing serious? The BNP were bribed by the Burmese junta with a ruby necklace to Khaleda Zia!? :woot:

I know this would sound stupid, but do you have any proof of this?

Hey @idune miah, you reading this?

I really don't know what to say...

What!? Who the? Are you ****ing serious? The BNP were bribed by the Burmese junta with a ruby necklace to Khaleda Zia!? :woot:

I know this would sound stupid, but do you have any proof of this?

Hey @idune miah, you reading this?

I really don't know what to say...

The proof is hanging from someone's neck. The sad truth is that ALL our leaders / high officials are chors / thieves. And patriotism s not a factor that moves them.

I agree with your post. However I don't think Pakistan is the moat powerful Muslim country. Imo Indonesia, Turkey, KSA and probably Iran are overall stronger.

Pak army is more battle hardened than any of the countries you have mentioned..

Pak army is more battle hardened than any of the countries you have mentioned..
Maybe....not sure they are more battle hardened than Turkey.

But a countries strength is not only based on military strength. Economic strength is as much important. And also political influence is important too.

Maybe....not sure they are more battle hardened than Turkey.

But a countries strength is not only based on military strength. Economic strength is as much important. And also political influence is important too.

Turkey is disputable but the other countries are no match for Pak army. Pakistan literally has enemies all around, maybe not Iran but biggest dushmon being India & Afghanistan is making its way there or am I wrong. Not forgetting internal conflicts like Waziristan.

How many modern battles have Indonesia faced?

The proof is hanging from someone's neck. The sad truth is that ALL our leaders / high officials are chors / thieves. And patriotism s not a factor that moves them.

Asad bhai how can we expect patriotism from politicians if the common man from BD such as deshi posters from here are sounding like they will sell the country to rainmain as soon as possible.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom