One language that you love to speak

One language that you love to speak.

• Total voters

S.U.R.B.

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Choose the one language that you love to speak.I mean that if you are given an option to speak just one language on and on which one you will love to speak.
Kindly do mention the reason behind opting it.
The poll option says i can only mention 10 choices,so if the one you like the most isn't mentioned in the list, write the name in your post that will do it.:)

I know there are many people multilingual here,probably everyone must be knowing 4-5 or even more languages.But i'll like to see personal choices and the reasons behind it.

So here we go

Although my mother tongue is Punjabi and i do speak it and also write it (if required) a lovely language espacially when you're feeling a bit emotional:D.But i'll go for Urdu.
Reason behind is it's my National language and feel proud using it as a way of communication.

Urdu hai jis ka naam hamai jaantay hain dagh!
saray jahan main dhoom hamari zubaaN ki hai

Note:
1-Last thing someone will like to see here is criticizing each other and playing with the emotions of other members.Please avoid it.
2-Yeah you can say that" the only language i know is 1010101" or something like that .......:lol: (one answer that i got from my old school age mate.)

Allah De Hawale:D

Punjabi! Punjabian di shaan wakhari.

Growing up in Dubai and my parents speaking Urdu in the house I have had very limited exposure to the language. Speaking Punjabi required some degree of effort as I just had the interest in it.

Punjabi! Punjabian di shaan wakhari.

Growing up in Dubai and my parents speaking Urdu in the house I have had very limited exposure to the language. Speaking Punjabi required some degree of effort as I just had the interest in it.

I have got some what same experience here in Islamabad.Totally agree with you on that.:)
In my early days i used to find one guy in my college who used to speak Panjabi and and he helped me getting some sort of experience and increasing my vocabulary.

Then i used to practice it with some of my relatives who used to speak "dedth"Panjabi with me.:partay:

It's a rhetorical question to a Bengali! :P

I pick Urdu as it's my mother tongue. The second language I would go for is Punjabi, I got interested in Punjabi after watching Sultan Rahi, Mustafa Qureshi movies & ofcourse listening to Noor Jehan songs.

Pashto ofcourse.... Although i am not too good at it but i like it.

Urdu at first as it is my mothertongue than Sindhi,Balochi,Pashto,Punjabi,Hindko,Seraiki,Kashmiri,Balti,English & all the regional languages of my beloved country.

Urdu at first as it is my mothertongue than Sindhi,Balochi,Pashto,Punjabi,Hindko,Seraiki,Kashmiri,Balti,English & all the regional languages of my beloved country.

Just curious.

Can you really speak all those languages.

Father speaks - Punjabi, Hindi, Dogri & english

Mother speaks - Punjabi, Hindi & English

I only know English but can understand Hindi

I know I know imma ABC :rolleyes:

Just curious.

Can you really speak all those languages.

No I can only speak Urdu & English perfectly, than I can understand Sindhi & Punjabi alot but i can speak very little, I want to learn atleast little bit of all Pakistani languages. If any 1 can teach some words.

Back
Top Bottom