What's new

One by one, victims of drone attacks full of condemnation

This thread is typical Pakistani sympathizer propaganda. No context. Why don't you post a thread with pictures of all the children killed by suicide attacks in peaceful Pakistani markets? This thread is just anti-American bull crap, pure and simple. These children were killed by the TTP for all we know.

typical another BS statement from Unitedstate of a**** love the nick name US"A"

The drone strikes should stop, and we should allow for the Pak. army to figure out how it will conduct an offensive in North Waziristan.

The drones should be shifted over to Kunar and Nuristan in northeast Afghanistan. There are more terrorists in Kunar and Nuristan, I bet, than there is in the entire FATA. Terrorists use Kunar and Nuristan to attack Pak. army and Frontier Corps in Pakistan.

The U.S. has pulled out of most of Kunar and virtually all of Nuristan, leaving it up to ANSF to defend the two provinces by themselves.

Whether it was done by American drones or the Taliban, this is a crime against humanity! Period!

The trouble is that the Pakistan government and Army is allowing these drone attacks to happen as per a secret deal (According to wikileaks). And they can't tell the Americans to lay off for three reasons:

1. The Pakistani Army doesn't want to open up a new front against the TTP along the AFPAK border. It would also be a logistics nightmare.

2. A lot of civilians would die due to co-lateral damage which is unacceptable to any disciplined Army.

3. The billions of dollars in coalition support funds would dry up leaving the Army to hold the ball.

So what's the alternative? The Americans are blackmailing Pakistan by dangling the carrot of $$$$$!!

terrorist are equally responsible for this murder who are getting shield of civilian and sending a children with suicide jacket.
Don't try to create sympathy for coward jackals.....

Yes it is always some one elses responsibility, never that of Pakistan Army. Don't worry people these children died for national interest of Pakistan so the corrupt generals from Pakistan Army could milk the cow they named "WOT".
Its the responsibility of the government and army to protect its people. Period.

Hon sir,
There is little doubt that US Drones are killing TTP or Al-Qaida leadership along with quite a few innocents. It has become a catch 22. Drone attacks because Al Qaida and Taliban find sanctuary in FATA and shedding of innocent Pakistani blood by TTP because US continues drone attacks. Don’t you think that best way to stop the drone attacks is to deny safe haven to Afghan Taliban in Pakistan territory?
Yes I agree,,, BUT to deny them safe heaven, we have to "TALK" to tribals NOT kill their families & young children who are life & hope for their parents,,, when we kill their families they don't have anything to loose & their life is over,,, so they offer themselves to those so-called madarassas who r recruiting suicidals...

Pray tell me, was any of the the 34 shoppers killed last night at the Khyber market or even one of 35000 or so innocent Pakistanis killed in terrorist bombings any way connected or responsible for the US drone attacks? How can then anyone explain away the suicide bombings and other attacks on Pakistani civilians so easily? Is the life of the Pakistani victims of TTP bombings of lesser value than of those killed in the drone attacks in FATA?

Adding to what I said above,,, when those so-called madarrsas r run by indian-sponsored fake Mullah,,,, & I'm NOT speculating,,, it's proven ex-ISI head's interview is online to watch where he mentions arrest of 25-fake-Mullahs who were involved in recruiting suicidals & other patsies,,,,,, & then those fake-mullahs brain-wash them that u were attacked coz PAKISTAN allowed US drones attacks ,,, sooo,,, kill Pakistanis coz they r the root of trouble for u,,, coz they allowed US to kill ur beloved family members & ur life-ur-hope-ur children,,,, go, go kill children of those Pakistani who let ur children die without remorse... without pity....

That's how revenge is mis-directed towards towards Pakistanis even thou attackers were from US...

IMO, explaining away action of TTP terrorists as revenge tantamount to condoning suicide bombings. This may be acceptable to you and many others but not to me. I feel sorry for the women and children killed in the drone attacks, but when their elders provided sanctuary to Taliban terrorists in their home, they did it despite the risk of being bombed. On other hand, 35000 Pakistanis killed by TTP were totally innocent. Their only crime was to be born citizen of a country where human blood has no value as long as it is shed in the name of Islam.

Here u presume that 1st they provided sanctuary then drones started,,,
That's NOT the case,,,, 1st US started drones under traitor-Musharaf & under claim that AQ was hiding there,,, Then FATA ppl started developing sympathies for those who claimed to be fighting US & Co.,,, i.e. AQ/TTP etc... US plan from very begining was to create revolt inside Pakistan,,, & easiest target they thought was FATA,,,

So it was NOT sanctuary 1st then drones ,,, it was killing innocent by drones 1st then bandwagon of revenge-motivated-suicides...

I am Pakistani first and a Muslim second. My rationale is that when I visit a country, I am defined by my nationality. For example when I am denied entry and deported (as thousands of Pakistanis are from the Middle East each year), they don’t say that they would relent if I were a Muslim. On the contrary, thousands of unbelievers can enter countries such as UAE, Kuwait or Qatar without a prior visa if they belong to certain group of countries (24 in case of UAE) whereas Muslims Pakistanis are denied.

Here I go the opposite way,,, I am Muslim 1st & then Pakistani...
Thou, Pakistan itself is based on idea of Islam so & don't think they can be sepeated... Both are 2 parts of same body... & that visa denial thing, i don't think is good supporting topic while discussing drone & stuff... It's a seperate topic.

Pakistan’s problem is that majority put Pakistan a distant second. This is because of the influence of Takfiris, Salafin and Khilafat lovers in our midst who have misplaced priorities and who exploit Islam to achieve their goal of achieving political power.
Yes all sects should be banned,,, agreed,,, ONLY Quran & Sunnah should be direct source of guidence NOT so-called-religious scholars who misguide more than guide...

1973 Pakistan’s Constitution clearly states that anyone who attacks Pakistan’s armed forces is committing treason. TTP planned and killed hundreds of Pakistani troops as well as destroyed military assets. TTP also destroy schools, hotels, and religious shrines, even dig up graves of the Sufi saints (as they did in Swat). Despite the fact TTP leaders brazenly acknowledge such actions; you flippantly explain away their actions as revenge. Taliban and their supporters are traitors to the Pakistan State. yes they r more than that they r indian agents Would you have Pakistan fight the US so that TTP leadership can keep their safe havens in Pakistan?

Nevertheless your point of view is shared by thousands of Pakistanis. To me this is a great tragedy and main reason for spread of lawlessness in the country.

TTP is NOTHING except an umbrella-term used by same indian-agents who used to bomb Pakistani cities back in days Russia was leaving Afhan,,, same indian agents have a new dress on now,,, they just have grown beards & tied turban & covered their faces & labelled themselves as TTP... Same with AQ,,, it's PROVEN that many of famous AQ leaders were assets of CIA/US Drug Enforcement like David Hedley/trained by Russian KGB like Aiman Al-Zawahiri/ part of Anti-Defemation League like Adam Ghadaan/& also of MI-6 (can't remember his name)

They are all fake,,, Al-CIAdah is nothing but an org perpetuated by CIA & collaborating agencies & western-mainstream-media

terrorist are equally responsible for this murder who are getting shield of civilian and sending a children with suicide jacket.
Don't try to create sympathy for coward jackals.....

you are a really big idiot, may be the persons getting benefit from AID of america hopefully you are one them.

TTP is NOTHING except an umbrella-term used by same indian-agents who used to bomb Pakistani cities back in days Russia was leaving Afhan,,, same indian agents have a new dress on now,,, they just have grown beards & tied turban & covered their faces & labelled themselves as TTP...
What kind of tripe is this? It's so funny I dropped my morning coffee all over my keyboard! Damn! :hitwall:

So the TTP are a gang of Indian agents presumably working for RAW!! :rofl: Like brainwashed RAW agents would strap explosives around them and blast themselves to glory. The TTP should now be renamed as RSB (RAW Suicuide Bombers!). :rofl: By the way, what have you been smoking? :P

Pakistani Intelligence Announces Its Full Cooperation With U.S. Forces During Upcoming Top Secret June 12 Drone Strike On Al-Qaeda At 5:23 A.M. Near Small Town Of Razmani In North Waziristan

June 9, 2011, The Onion

ISLAMABAD—Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence agency restated Thursday its commitment to the fight against terrorism, pledging full cooperation with U.S. forces during the upcoming strike on an al-Qaeda safe house on June 12 at 5:23 a.m. near the small town of Razmani in the remote tribal region of North Waziristan.

At a hastily convened press conference, ISI chief Lt. Gen. Ahmed Shuja Pasha called Pakistan's long- standing partnership with the United States "stronger than ever," explaining that both countries share an interest in rooting out al-Qaeda before its leaders have time to gather their secret cache of hidden weapons and move to a new location, possibly a tribal area in northwest Pakistan where Pasha said U.S. intelligence is limited in both its sophistication and reach.

"Make no mistake, Pakistan stands shoulder to shoulder with our American allies in hunting down those who threaten our national security," said Pasha, circling the exact location of the safe house on a large satellite photo of the town. "And we will show no mercy in targeting them, whether it be on the battlefield or, perhaps, in a bunker where the walls are thicker and offer better protection from Predator drone attacks."

"These are highly dangerous men," he continued, "who will be taken out at 5:23 a.m. I repeat: The strike begins at 5:23 a.m."

Pasha emphasized the ISI's extensive integration with U.S. forces in planning the attack, saying that the specific time was agreed upon to ensure the terrorists wouldn't try to escape across the porous Afghan border, which he noted is often poorly guarded—especially near the town of Shirhani—at that hour of the morning.

Pasha added that the drones would be coming from the west, targeting the main part of the compound where al-Qaeda operatives would likely be sleeping and not loading all laptops, assault rifles, sensitive documents detailing plans for future attacks, and shoulder-to-air missile launchers into pickup trucks and fleeing as quickly as possible.

In addition, Pasha thanked American CIA operative Aban Changwani, who he said has been working undercover for quite some time. Pasha confirmed that because Changwani had grown a beard to blend in with al-Qaeda members, he more than likely looked different than the picture currently being shown to reporters.

"Throughout the mission, we will be in constant contact with American commanders, providing up-to-the minute intelligence assessments and information on enemy movements," Pasha said. "As the strike unfolds, real-time updates will be transmitted to them via UHF frequency 11.2535."

Added Pasha, "We've also changed the code words we use with the Americans, which is vital to our overall communications strategy."

Specifically, he explained unprompted, Tango, Thunderclap, Pinnacle, Bourbon, Serum, Flinch, Rotary, Wigwam, Crimson, Notebook, and Cask have been replaced by Backpack, Brunette, Icicle, Hallway, Cyclone, Archer, Mustang, Cabin, Velvet, Gambler, Foothold, and Brick.

Pasha said that in addition to U.S. Apache helicopters circling Razmani to prevent the escape of any terrorist operatives, the ISI would be setting up extensive checkpoints on all roads leading north, south, and west out of the town

"I know if I were a member of al-Qaeda, I'd want to cover my tracks very carefully," Pasha said. "Because any evidence that hasn't been carted away through the back alley near the market will be turned over to U.S. special forces, who will arrive approximately one hour later and will have full access to the site."

"And what I definitely wouldn't do is try to escape to one of the other safe houses in town, since the Americans already have them under surveillance, and have been watching them for quite some time," he added.

CIA director Leon Panetta praised Lt. Gen. Pasha's announcement, calling his ISI counterpart an indispensable ally in the ongoing fight against terrorism.

"We've certainly had our differences, but I appreciate the candidness and transparency he brings to our joint operations," Panetta said. "Though there may be some elements within his organization sympathetic to al- Qaeda, I know we have a trustworthy partner at the head of the ISI."

Pakistani Intelligence Announces Its Full Cooperation With U.S. Forces During Upcoming Top Secret June 12 Drone Strike On Al-Qaeda At 5:23 A.M. Near Small Town Of Razmani In North Waziristan | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Please note that this report comes from The Onion.

Stop asking source everytime which source u want ?? BBC ??? CNN ??? TIMES OF INDIA ???? which source u need ??? and about BS Pakistan Media... who even not shown anything in favour of PAksitan u want that source ??? source source source *****

Calm down, man. The source is asked as a regulation on this forum. As a premium member, I am surprised you ask this. The source is mentioned everytime because disgruntled youngsters on the forum as well as full blooded teenagers tend to fall for conspiracy theories and easy propaganda. There is a war going on in your country and this could merely have been a collateral damage in one of those wars. It is easy for mullas and fundamentalists to manipulate photos and recruit youth for their selfish cause, furthering this war and causing more such collateral damage.

After so much, you're asking why is source needed? People without source get easily misled by hardliners capable of manipulating photos. Everyone knows to use photoshop. Please try to understand why the administrators of this group mandated the requirement of an authentic or well known source in order to further our discussions here.

yea usa is eliminating terrorism but turning innocents into criminals after killing their families,

usa have fake human rights, fake democracy, and they are fake too. screw u obama

So sad! Pakistan government is not capable to protect its people. They just can't stop US. R.I.P.

So sad! Pakistan government is not capable to protect its people. They just can't stop US. R.I.P.

It is not the question of capability. It is the question of 'Will'. Too many sympathizers of TTP, Lashkar Jhangvi and other terrorist organizations in the civil service, security agencies and in all walks of life. For such people Pakistan comes a poor second. So what if a few thousand Pakistanis get killed, terrorists must always be supported because they are working for Islam. A most misguided interpretation of Islam but even PML-N Minister Rana Sana Ullah openly supports SSP. This is the national tragedy.

It is not the question of capability. It is the question of 'Will'. Too many sympathizers of TTP, Lashkar Jhangvi and other terrorist organizations in the civil service, security agencies and in all walks of life. For such people Pakistan comes a poor second. So what if a few thousand Pakistanis get killed, terrorists must always be supported because they are working for Islam. A most misguided interpretation of Islam but even PML-N Minister Rana Sana Ullah openly supports SSP. This is the national tragedy.

the radicalization will keep going on. I'm not sure if this thing will end anytime soon. I think radicalization happened slowly and it will take a lot of time to get rid of it. I know when things happened in punjab ( india ) after 1984. till this day punjab has not recovered economically. I'm more worried about balochistan and sindh though. there is an effort going on to create wedge between sindh and punjab. the reason balochistan is not a seperate country is because sindh needs to be indepenedent first and then balochistan will follow.

Back
Top Bottom