What's new

Old NRO and New NRO... change of guards... Dr Shaid Masood...

Fahad Khan 2

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
@Aeronaut @Fulcrum15 @Jungibaaz @Spring Onion @Emmie @Rafael @airmarshal @mr42O @balixd @Slav Defence @Azlan Haider @RAMPAGE @Armstrong @Pukhtoon @BATMAN @Devil Soul @pkuser2k12 @Jzaib @A.Rafay @Bratva @Crypto @Mani2020 @Akheilos @mashal mallik @FaujHistorian @ajpirzada @Bilal. @Areesh @chauvunist @CrazyPaki @EyanKhan @F.O.X @farhanalee7 @graphican @HRK @IceCold @Khalidr @Leader @Luftwaffe @Mirzay @MM_Haider @nomi007 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @PWFI @secretservice @Secur @SHAMK9 @Side-Winder @Tayyab1796 @WAQAS119 @wasm95 @Zarvan @cb4 @hasnain0099 @Tameem @Fracker @arushbhai @Muhammad Omar @Patriots @salman108 @Imran Khan @KURUMAYA @mr42O @Jazzbot @Meengla @Psycho Pakistani @batmannow @Marshmallow @W.11

Those who were not agreeing with me on Sheila Raza thread must see this program...
There is a reason Zardari and Noora are running to there basis of USA and KSA.... The old guard of NRO have changed in Pakistan and there is new factor of Imran Khan in politics the divine intervention of Allah in the deals between NRO..... What they want is that new NRO should be done with new guards in our establishment and IK should also become there partner...
That's why I said that 2013 election was total drama it was just a transfer of power from Zardari to Noora with blessing from USA, KSA and establishment (Army and Kaana Daajal).....

Best friend of General Kiyani today column to further understand this...

x34042_86088354.jpg.pagespeed.ic.K6vBc74YgW.jpg

Last edited:
@Aeronaut @Fulcrum15 @Jungibaaz @Spring Onion @Emmie @Rafael @airmarshal @mr42O @balixd @Slav Defence @Azlan Haider @RAMPAGE @Armstrong @Pukhtoon @BATMAN @Devil Soul @pkuser2k12 @Jzaib @A.Rafay @Bratva @Crypto @Mani2020 @Akheilos @Mashmallow @FaujHistorian @ajpirzada @Bilal. @Areesh @chauvunist @CrazyPaki @EyanKhan @F.O.X @farhanalee7 @graphican @HRK @IceCold @Khalidr @Leader @Luftwaffe @Mirzay @MM_Haider @nomi007 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @PWFI @secretservice @Secur @SHAMK9 @Side-Winder @Tayyab1796 @WAQAS119 @wasm95 @Zarvan @cb4 @hasnain0099 @Tameem @Fracker @arushbhai @Muhammad Omar @Patriots @salman108 @Imran Khan @KURUMAYA @mr42O @Jazzbot @Meengla @Psycho Pakistani @batmannow @Marshmallow

Those who were not agreeing with me on Sheila Raza thread must see this program...
There is a reason Zardari and Noora are running to there basis of USA and KSA.... The old guard of NRO have changed in Pakistan and there is new factor of Imran Khan in politics the divine intervention of Allah in the deals between NRO..... What they want is that new NRO should be done with new guards in our establishment and IK should also become there partner...
That's why I said that 2013 election was total drama it was just a transfer of power from Zardari to Noora with blessing from USA, KSA and establishment (Army and Kaana Daajal).....

I have already made the same thing clear in yesterday's shela raza thread too. And the culprit is Imran khan who wants his importance be officially acknowledged in the polticial establishment of the country. Every thing otherwise is running just fine. Gullu Qadri however has his own stupid mysterious agenda which only he can explain as what his air conditioned inqilab fiasco is all about.

I personally don't see any harm in a new deal for sustaining democracy in the country signed between major political players like PMLN, PTI , PPP and military establishment, it will be good for the country. Unfortunately paksitan is the only "democratic" country in the world where military is no less than a political party due to their vested interests.

I have already made the same thing clear in yesterday's shela raza thread too. And the culprit is Imran khan who wants his importance be officially acknowledged in the polticial establishment of the country. Every thing otherwise is running just fine. Gullu Qadri however has his own stupid mysterious agenda which only he can explain as what his air conditioned inqilab fiasco is all about.

I personally don't see any harm in a new deal for sustaining democracy in the country signed between major political players like PMLN, PTI , PPP and military establishment, it will be good for the country. Unfortunately paksitan is the only "democratic" country in the world where military is no less than a political party due to their vested interests.

At one time you say Imran Khan has no relevance and in same statement you are saying Imran should be involved in new NRO??

It is PML-N now days who wanted to show Imran that Army is with us and almost everyday Nawaz was visiting COAS before leaving for KSA..

What about 2013 election??

At one time you say Imran Khan has no relevance and in same statement you are saying Imran should be involved in new NRO??

It is PML-N now days who wanted to show Imran that Army is with us and almost everyday Nawaz was visiting COAS before leaving for KSA..

What about 2013 election??

In 2013 PMLN won all the seats in punjab without rigging, it is all media BS, I know the ground reality. Imran Gullu khan could have won more than 5 seats (PTI current tally) if he had not concentrated on unilateral criticism of PMLN but rather had gone after PPP which was real incumbent and people wanted to throw them out of power. Imran gullu khan's stupid politics was responsible for his poor performance in 2013 in punjab.

In 2013 PMLN won all the seats in punjab without rigging, it is all media BS, I know the ground reality. Imran Gullu khan could have won more than 5 seats (PTI current tally) if he had not concentrated on unilateral criticism of PMLN but rather had gone after PPP which was real incumbent and people wanted to throw them out of power. Imran gullu khan's stupid politics was responsible for his poor performance in 2013 in punjab.
Ever wonder why PPP bugged out stright away. PTI knows in their heart that once the system audit goes ahead, the same bullshit aka calling unvarified votes as rigging is going to fall upon them as well. PML-N will come out as the biggest winner, so they cleverly accepted the demand of the audit of the whole system.
Imran Khan was so dumb that he was talking about clean sweep, despite not fielding anything close to a good candidate in Sind and Baluchistan. Even the results in KPK are a slap where is merely able to form a coalition government.

You analysis is stupid which doesn't make sense...

The most strange was Independent candidates winning majority, I forgot the figures but it was a record in Pak politics history, isn't? and latter they all join with PMLN to make a strong govt in Punjab and center.
Sorry to say PTI even couldn't get more then five seats if a bunch of Lottas not join the PTI in Punjab and KPP, so why results in Sind and Baluchistan are different for PTI no lotta no seat.
I'm some how agreed with OP and seeing current situation that PMLN facing a tough timing, TuQ and group and PTI calls for rallies and march in August, Army establishment not happy with them but I'm not seeing any mid terms election situation.

So, you think its god given right to PPP & PMLN to govern pakistan, even elected fakly?
Oh it s doesn't matters, its how it's done in the whole world?
I mean, here we go with a gullo -psycho!

zara 4 halaq,s turn kohl kar Dehkho- ganja ki ma , ki yon Mar , rahI hai?

The most strange was Independent candidates winning majority, I forgot the figures but it was a record in Pak politics history, isn't? and latter they all join with PMLN to make a strong govt in Punjab and center.
Sorry to say PTI even couldn't get more then five seats if a bunch of Lottas not join the PTI in Punjab and KPP, so why results in Sind and Baluchistan are different for PTI no lotta no seat.
I'm some how agreed with OP and seeing current situation that PMLN facing a tough timing, TuQ and group and PTI calls for rallies and march in August, Army establishment not happy with them but I'm not seeing any mid terms election situation.
Wasn ALAVI- shb won from karachi, gusset he was lota?:omghaha:
Well, all the old political dogs , are affraid to be kicked out , & the fake democracy , would n be able to save them , any more:yay:

Last edited:
@Aeronaut @Fulcrum15 @Jungibaaz @Spring Onion @Emmie @Rafael @airmarshal @mr42O @balixd @Slav Defence @Azlan Haider @RAMPAGE @Armstrong @Pukhtoon @BATMAN @Devil Soul @pkuser2k12 @Jzaib @A.Rafay @Bratva @Crypto @Mani2020 @Akheilos @mashal mallik @FaujHistorian @ajpirzada @Bilal. @Areesh @chauvunist @CrazyPaki @EyanKhan @F.O.X @farhanalee7 @graphican @HRK @IceCold @Khalidr @Leader @Luftwaffe @Mirzay @MM_Haider @nomi007 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @PWFI @secretservice @Secur @SHAMK9 @Side-Winder @Tayyab1796 @WAQAS119 @wasm95 @Zarvan @cb4 @hasnain0099 @Tameem @Fracker @arushbhai @Muhammad Omar @Patriots @salman108 @Imran Khan @KURUMAYA @mr42O @Jazzbot @Meengla @Psycho Pakistani @batmannow @Marshmallow @W.11

Best friend of General Kiyani today column to further understand this...

x34042_86088354.jpg.pagespeed.ic.K6vBc74YgW.jpg
In the end of program, even Dr, Shahid said quite firmly, that old political dogs PPP +PMLN are trying hard to get their rule & sharing of that rule , gets protected by K'SA OR USA but times have changed , &their tries will not reach any logical ends !
pakarmy isnt ready, for any deals , any one wants to get the deal, just follow new realities of Pakistani politics , which is the opposition, s fair demand of mid term elections, or get the big boot, on their croupt faces !

In the end of program, even Dr, Shahid said quite firmly, that old political dogs PPP +PMLN are trying hard to get their rule & sharing of that rule , gets protected by K'SA OR USA but times have changed , &their tries will not reach any logical ends !
pakarmy isnt ready, for any deals , any one wants to get the deal, just follow new realities of Pakistani politics , which is the opposition, s fair demand of mid term elections, or get the big boot, on their croupt faces !

The most important man former COAS Kiyani is out who himself was beneficiary of NRO he was made COAS and even got extension just for implementing and saving democratic A$$...
PPP and PML-N a are feeling heat because no one in new Army setup want to carry baggage of NRO...

this mulla military and corrupt political alliance has ruined the country … we are living in 1914 not 2014.. If you see closely, what Imran Khan is demanding now was being demanded by Indian Muslims a hundred years back… and now PPP, PMLN and Military are playing the role of British here who think the people of Pakistan are not masses but subjects of his highness…

When the NRO was signed, Pak Afghan border was flash point. So all the focus was there. Now look at Middle East. Its in turmoil. Look at Israel. Look at US. US is now looking to withdraw whcih means its interest will be lukewarm.

But its a sad reading. Its sad how our collective leadership is so immature. They have country but dont know how to run it. I feel ashamed so many countries have stake in our country. How these politicians and generals involve foreigners to get power in Pakistan instead of asking the people of Pakistan to back them and have confidence in them.

This is definitely not the way forward and not at all with this type of leadership. By the way, the approach we have taken to run this unfortunate country, we certainly have no future.

The most important man former COAS Kiyani is out who himself was beneficiary of NRO he was made COAS and even got extension just for implementing and saving democratic A$$...
PPP and PML-N a are feeling heat because no one in new Army setup want to carry baggage of NRO...
Cause there is no need!

Back
Top Bottom