What's new

Old Islamabad

I live in Islamabad, and...I am not inspired with modern Infrastructure in my subconscious. Islamabad is associated in my Mind as ....Lush Green Mountainous City, where I to use to enjoy its weather, peacefulness, and little Hiking in solitude :rolleyes: (at least once in a month).
The real residents of Islamabad are as follows, we are damn its Occupiers :mad:
21feb2014 (48).jpg Damkoh ANIMALS (1).jpg Damkoh ANIMALS (2).jpg Damkoh ANIMALS (3).jpg Damkoh ANIMALS (4).jpg Damkoh ANIMALS (5).jpg Damkoh ANIMALS (6).jpg Damkoh Mapping (1).jpg

Islamabad is not only the best city in Pakistan, but South Asia as a whole.
Pakistanis know this for sure but we haven't made a great attempt to openly promote the city or country. Apart from PTV in the past, today no other Pak news channel ever shows documentaries about the natural beauty spots of each province of the country.

It is a very pretty city and seems very well maintained. A far cry from the Islamabad they had shown in the American show Homeland.

My first memory of Islamabad is from 96-97....it was the night before Eid and our cousin took us on a ride across constitutional avenue and blue area.
All I remember was that it was so empty amd quiet....a far cry from these days.

My first memory of Islamabad is from 96-97....it was the night before Eid and our cousin took us on a ride across constitutional avenue and blue area.
All I remember was that it was so empty amd quiet....a far cry from these days.
And my earliest memory is from 2000. The parliament, Pir sohawa, Raval dam, Faisal Mosque etc...

Then in 2001 I went on to see Blue Area to buy my first laptop with my brother, cousin and his friends who were pilots and technicians at Chaklala Airbase

Back
Top Bottom