What's new

Oiling the wheels on a road to success in Saudi Arabia

You mean 3 of which 1 was created to notify the moderators? I have never claimed anything but always been consistent. Your empty lies are not going to change that. Nor can anyone question the quality of my posts. I could call you all shorts of names in return that are widely used by Arabs and many other people of the region and world but I leave that.

On the other hand you have created several double users that you have used on the same time and your last user is currently banned. Hence you are supposed to be permanently banned if you are not already. Especially after creating your current user.

Your most recent user was @The Last of us . Now you are back polluting this forum with low-quality posts and your usual inferiority complexes and obsession about Arabs, lol.

In this thread you are posting a nonsense article that have long ago been debunked and which will never materialize for obvious reasons aside from going off-topic and name-calling people. All against the rules.

@WebMaster @Horus @Slav Defence @waz @Jungibaaz @Manticore @Emmie I think it's about time to do something with this individual. Aside from creating a new user (one out of many) while banned he has been trolling heavily with his current user as his user history will quickly confirm. I don't have time to waste on this individual.

Why are you posting the exact same comment in various threads? I have already addressed this nonsense in another thread.
Keep crying to the mods. :lol:

What's so funny??

This serial troll does not understand that I never had/used/had access to more than 1 user at once nor did I ever hide my identity nor did I create a new user while being banned. Unlike him. Even if I wanted to use those previous users I cannot simply due to not knowing the passwords. The moderators can also confirm this. As everyone can see none of those users are banned. The moderators were/are also informed of this. Moreover I deliberately changed my password a few times in order not to be able to access PDF. For instance I took a 6 month break recently due to studies and a very busy schedule. This meant that I had to create a new user.

Many other users currently active have done the same thing and that has not been against the rules. Being banned since early January on his most previous user @The Last of us and creating a new account (his current) is however breaking the rules and if the rules are to be followed he will be permanently banned if he did not already receive that "punishment" on his old user. After all it has been banned for 5 months. I don't recall any user ever being banned for this long. So probably the moderators already permanently banned the troll.

Anyway let that Arab-obsessed troll bark, bro. The moderators have been informed. Just a question of time before they look into matters.

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

Why are you posting the exact same comment in various threads? I have already addressed this nonsense in another thread.
Keep crying to the mods. :lol:
Stop bullying/harassing him and quit obsessing about other members.

All you ever do around here is resort to petty deflection tactics and ad hominem attacks.

This serial troll does not understand that I never had/used/had access to more than 1 user at once nor did I ever hide my identity nor did I create a new user while being banned. Unlike him. As everyone can see none of those users are banned. The moderators were/are also informed of this. Moreover I deliberately changed my password a few times in order not to be able to access PDF. For instance I took a 6 month break recently due to studies and a very busy schedule. This meant that I had to create a new user.

Anyway let that Arab-obsessed troll bark, bro. The moderators have been informed. Just a question of time before they look into matters.

Either you're mentally retarded or you're just crying because you were caught red handed. No one is that mentally handicapped to need to open account after account because he "lost his password". You cant even come up with a rational excuse. :lol:

All you ever do around here is resort to petty deflection tactics and ad hominem attacks.

Who was even commenting to you? Weren't you the moron whom go banned from an an Iranian forum for "obsession about" Isreal? :lol:

Either you're mentally retarded or you're just crying because you were caught red handed. No one is that mentally handicapped to need to open account after account because he "lost his password". You cant even come up with a rational excuse. :lol:

Who was even commenting to you? Weren't you the moron whom go banned from an an Iranian forum for "obsession about" Isreal? :lol:

Do you understand English at all or are you just parroting nonsense when countered just like in the previous thread? How can I be "caught" red-handed when I have never hidden my identity and when everything is clear for the moderators? Are you seriously mentally challenged?

Maybe highlighting my previous post will help his understanding since he seems to have missed the plot altogether. Not surprisingly mind you.

Once again understand that I never had/used/had access to more than 1 user at once nor did I ever hide my identity nor did I create a new user while being banned. Unlike you. Even if I wanted to use those previous users I cannot simply due to not knowing the passwords. The moderators can also confirm this. As everyone can see none of those users are banned. The moderators were/are also informed of this. Moreover I deliberately changed my password a few times in order not to be able to access PDF. For instance I took a 6 month break recently due to studies and a very busy schedule. This meant that I had to create a new user.

Many other users currently active have done the same thing and that has not been against the rules. Being banned since early January on his most previous user @The Last of us and creating a new account (his current) is however breaking the rules and if the rules are to be followed he will be permanently banned if he did not already receive that "punishment" on his old user. After all it has been banned for 5 months. I don't recall any user ever being banned for this long. So probably the moderators already permanently banned the troll.

Nobody can "harass" or "bully" me on some online forum. I have dealt with this individual the hard way a few times and numerous users here can confirm this including @SALMAN AL-FARSI . I could not care about this trolls very existence however I find it annoying that he has to pollute my informative threads and obsess about my person by quoting my posts and making up lies about me such as me being an Afro-Arab or my family cleaning toilets in London and other such nonsense that he invented in his twisted mind or lack of it. He desperately wants my attention it seems aside from an Afro-Arab boyfriend likely leaving (causing a mental breakdown) him hence the obsession about Afro-Arabs.

Anyway all this is extremely comical considering that he is a multiple double user troll who has been banned for 5 months (probably permanently) since early January on his most previous account @The Last of us . You could not make this up.:lol:

Anyway I might deliberately change my password for this user one day if busy once again and afterwards create a new user once again, lol. Nobody the crybaby can do about it.

Anyway the moderators have been contacted and will likely dealt with him and clean this thread and the other.

This serial troll does not understand that I never had/used/had access to more than 1 user at once nor did I ever hide my identity nor did I create a new user while being banned. Unlike him. Even if I wanted to use those previous users I cannot simply due to not knowing the passwords. The moderators can also confirm this. As everyone can see none of those users are banned. The moderators were/are also informed of this. Moreover I deliberately changed my password a few times in order not to be able to access PDF. For instance I took a 6 month break recently due to studies and a very busy schedule. This meant that I had to create a new user.

He reminds me of the Iranian fanatics/zealots on IMF. They don't know how to engage in civilized discussions with those who disagree with them. They're only good at deflection tactics, posting personal / ad hominem attacks, and making false accusations that they cannot prove. He should probably join that troll-infested dump, if he's not a member there already.

I got banned from that dump because I suggested that Iran and Israel can one day become allies/partners since there are no permanent enemies in politics. Apparently, your mullah-loving friends over there didn't enjoy my pragmatic approach. You'll fit perfectly in that forum lol.

Do you understand English at all or are you just parroting nonsense when countered just like in the previous thread? How can I be "caught" red-handed when I have never hidden my identity and when everything is clear for the moderators? Are you seriously mentally challenged?

Maybe highlighting my previous post will help his understanding since he seems to have missed the plot altogether. Not surprisingly mind you.

Once again understand that I never had/used/had access to more than 1 user at once nor did I ever hide my identity nor did I create a new user while being banned. Unlike you. Even if I wanted to use those previous users I cannot simply due to not knowing the passwords. The moderators can also confirm this. As everyone can see none of those users are banned. The moderators were/are also informed of this. Moreover I deliberately changed my password a few times in order not to be able to access PDF. For instance I took a 6 month break recently due to studies and a very busy schedule. This meant that I had to create a new user.

Nobody can "harass" or "bully" me on some online forum. I have dealt with this individual the hard way a few times and numerous users here can confirm this including @SALMAN AL-FARSI . I could not care about this trolls very existence however I find it annoying that he has to pollute my informative threads and obsess about me by quoting my posts. He desperately wants my attention it seems.

Anyway all this is extremely comical considering that he is a multiple double user troll who has been banned for 5 months (probably permanently) since early January on his most previous account @The Last of us . You could not make this up.

Anyway the moderators have been contacted and will likely dealt with him and clean this thread and the other.

You were simply caught kid. You need to stop playing dumb. No body can be that mentally retarded to need to create minimum of 5 account for forgetting passwords. You have some sort of medical condition it seems where every month or so you create a new account and change your identity. One moment you claim to be an afro arab, next European. I wonder what you would have claimed this time if you were not caught with this fake account yet again.

Go get psychiatric help.You're badly in need of it.

I got banned from that dump because I suggested that Iran and Israel can one day become allies/partners since there are no permanent enemies in politics. Apparently, your mullah-loving friends over there didn't enjoy my pragmatic approach. You'll fit perfectly in that forum lol.

You were licking their behind and now that they've kicked you out, you've started licking the behind of soodis etc. How can someone even take the likes of you serious?

You claimed to be a medical doctor etc and they were laughing their behind off. A medical doctor that was on some mulla forum 24/7. :rofl:

He reminds me of the Iranian fanatics/zealots on IMF. They don't know how to engage in civilized discussions with those who disagree with them. They're only good at deflection tactics, posting personal / ad hominem attacks, and making false accusations that they cannot prove. He should probably join that troll-infested dump, if he's not a member there already.

I leave joining mulla forums and licking their behind to the likes of you.

You were simply caught kid. You need to stop playing dumb. No body can that mentally retarded to need to create minimum of 5 account for forgetting passwords. You have some sort of medical condition it seems where every month or so you create a new account and change your identity. One moment you claim to be an afro arab, next European. I wonder what you would have claimed this time if you were not caught with this fake account yet again.

Go get help from a psychiatric.You're badly in need of it.

This guy has serious mental problems. Do you even understand what people are writing to you? Once again I have never hidden my identity but always PUBLICLY stated openly who I was. This was likewise the case with this user which @Kuwaiti Girl can confirm and other users as I made a post about this. You making up additional undocumented lies about my person, I could not care less about.

Anyway you can continue to bark here and destroy my informative thread but as I told the moderators have been contacted and they will likely deal with you once again. Now stop wasting my time, kid.

This guy has serious mental problems. Do you even understand what people are writing to you? Once again I have never hidden my identity but always PUBLICLY stated openly who I was. This was likewise the case with this user which @Kuwaiti Girl can confirm and other users as I made a post about this. You making up additional undocumented lies about my person, I could not care less about.

Anyway you can continue to bark here and destroy my informative thread but as I told the moderators have been contacted and they will likely deal with you once again. Now stop wasting my time, kid.

You have made at least FIVE different fake accounts and using childish, retarded excuses for why you did that. You probably only notified mods after you were caught by members. Who are you trying to fool kid?

You have some sort of serious mental condition. Stop making fake account with new identity every time. If you don't want to get caught, don't start posting bunch of inferiority complex horse manure. You're like someone whom escaped from a mental asylum or something.

You were licking their behind and now that they've kicked you out, you've started licking the behind of soodis etc. How can someone even take the likes of you serious?

You claimed to be a medical doctor etc and they were laughing their behind off. A medical doctor that was on some mulla forum 24/7. :rofl:

I leave joining mulla forums and licking their behind to the likes of you.
If I was "licking their behinds", then I'd still be posting there.

Also, I am a physician. Are you going to make up lies about me as well?

Is that what you mullah lovers are only good at?

You lot are even more paranoid than the daeshbags, and that's saying something.

Your mullah-loving friends on IMF thought I was a Mossad agent from Tel Aviv who was getting paid to post comments on an internet forum that was ranked 900,000 worldwide.

How sad lol.

If I was "licking their behind", then I'd still be posting there.

Also, I am a physician. Are you going to make up lies about me as well?

Is that what you mullah lovers are only good at?

You lot are even more paranoid than the daeshbags, and that's saying something.

Your mullah-loving friends on IMF thought I was a Mossad agent from Tel Aviv who was getting paid to post comments on an internet forum that was ranked 900,000 worldwide.

How sad lol.

I am a mulla lover or the one that was posting in their forum 24/7 and licking their behind, they've only kicked you out after you also showed to be secretly a zionist lover. I would never join some forum like that, I leave that to your kind. If you're a physician, then I am astronaut at NASA. A doctor that spents 24/7 on forums :lol:

Back
Top Bottom