What's new

Officer beats man, his sister after accident

Amaa'n

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
RAWALPINDI: An accident that led to a scuffle between an officer of an important government department and a man and his sister, riding a motorcycle, enraged the people who gathered there, blocked the road and raised slogans against the officer for beating the two with a belt on the Range Road here on Wednesday.

According to eye-witnesses a man, Ramiz Khan, and his sister suddenly came out of a street and banged into a car driven by an officer, Mohsin. The officer came out of his car and exchanged hot words with Ramiz and then beat him with his belt.

When Ramiz’s sister came to his rescue, the officer started beating her too and dragged her on the road and tore her clothes.This situation enraged the people who gathered there and tried to save the two. The officer immediately got into the car and locked the doors.

Over 200 enraged people surrounded his car and broke its windows to drag him out.Meanwhile, the officer’s colleagues also arrived there to save him. However, the people kept surrounding the car.

CPO Israr Ahmad Abbasi arrived there. The officer came out of his car with great difficulty when the mob was pushed back.According to the SHO Race Course the numbers given by Ramiz and his sister were closed and the address was also incorrect.

P.S: the officer in Question is a Major at GHQ and Department in Question is Military...... How pathetic. The sadistic part is it was not reported in media....
Officer beats man, his sister after accident - thenews.com.pk
@Horus @Oscar @Icarus @Xeric

@Bratva @Jango @DESERT FIGHTER

#JusticeForPindiStudent
story as reported by Jung: http://e.jang.com.pk/04-17-2015/lahore/images/1321.gif

CCzM36ZW4AEyZMJ.jpg

#JusticeForPindiStudent story as reported by Jung: http://e.jang.com.pk/04-17-2015/lahore/images/1321.gif

CCzM36ZW4AEyZMJ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's called 'road rage' which is pretty common around the world especially South Asia.

However, this atrocity by a Pak Army officer, sucks to hell and high heaven, especially assaulting a woman! This guy needs to be hauled over the coals for his despicable conduct. But then there are black sheep everywhere!

It's called 'road rage' which is pretty common around the world especially South Asia.

However, this atrocity by a Pak Army officer, sucks to hell and high heaven, especially assaulting a woman! This guy needs to be hauled over the coals for his despicable conduct. But then there are black sheep everywhere!
It woukd have been a road rage only if the Officer had not abused his authority and call in the QRF team that was on standby to his rescue.... The officer was held or as per Law, detained by Civilians/Public and police was called. But Major sab had to be a moron and called in QRF

It woukd have been a road rage only if the Officer had not abused his authority and call in the QRF team that was on standby to his rescue.... The officer was held or as per Law, detained by Civilians/Public and police was called. But Major sab had to be a moron and called in QRF

Umm if you were about to be possibly killed by a huge mob, wouldn't you also call in all available help at your disposal ?

On topic. Sad that road rage exposes the worst of us all

Moron should be court martialed.
Beating a man well many people get in fights but draging a woman is totally unacceptable.
People like him bring bad name to the institution.

Umm if you were about to be possibly killed by a huge mob, wouldn't you also call in all available help at your disposal ?

On topic. Sad that road rage exposes the worst of us all
Everyone respects a Fauji in Pindi, i can tell you that, he was detained by a group of people, ofcourse that was not acceptable by major, it is ok for them tondetain a 16yr of kid for 6 hours but not for general public

Everyone respects a Fauji in Pindi, i can tell you that, he was detained by a group of people, ofcourse that was not acceptable by major, it is ok for them tondetain a 16yr of kid for 6 hours but not for general public
it says officer of an important department.. could be civilian.. or is it an euphemism I dont know?

it says officer of an important department.. could be civilian.. or is it an euphemism I dont know?
Dude, i live 800m away from this place, i live inbthe area, i know these things,also a fellow officer confirmed

If true an example needs to set
If the push comes, he will be retired and sent off to.some other department with all perks

If the push comes, he will be retired and sent off to.some other department with all perks

Perks don't mean everything.
Do you think his millitary career coming to an abrupt end will not be enough punishment for him?

Any video? I am pretty sure in this age someone most be recording.

With the present security situation, a motorcycle ramming his car would certainly make life flash past the eyes.

Military or civilian, assaulting the woman was totally out of order and deserves punishment.
For some one keen to malign the Pakistan Army, such news is easy pickings, however the missing link also deserves some attention.

'' SHO Race Course the numbers given by Ramiz and his sister were closed and the address was also incorrect.''

Back
Top Bottom