What's new

Obama just took a parting shot at Israel — and Trump — at the UN

the guy is simply doing as much damage as possible, in a way he's no longer in charge as any important matters will be brought upto trump

I asked what do you mean by justice and mercy. And you wrote what do you not mean by justice and mercy. When someone asks your father's name, do you reply that my father's name is not Oliver?
Saying "not Oliver" does eliminate one name from the list of possibilities.

Look what's happened here: the discussion started with specifics and now you've started addressing the broader philosophical issue of what is justice and what is mercy. You did not do this for your edification, I think. I think you did this because you didn't like the answers you were getting and were trying to avoid changing your mind. Changing one's mind against the grain of public and political opinion comes very difficult to Pakistanis. That doesn't mean such change isn't necessary.

Look what's happened here: the discussion started with specifics and now you've started addressing the broader philosophical issue of what is justice and what is mercy. You did not do this for your edification, I think. I think you did this because you didn't like the answers you were getting and were trying to avoid changing your mind. Changing one's mind against the grain of public and political opinion comes very difficult to Pakistanis. That doesn't mean such change isn't necessary.
I'm not a Pakistani. And you are the one who said about justice and mercy. And when I asked what do you mean by them, you keep dodging the question.
As can be seen here:
Waiting implies not acting, whereas I advocate acting with justice and mercy.
And what do you mean by justice and mercy? I'm not sure I understand these vague words.
As for "justice" and "mercy": us Jews have written entire volumes on these subjects. But suffice to say, in this context, that any "solution" that involves beating up innocent-of-crime Jews so others can revel in such wickedness is not a form of justice, and allowing the unrepentant criminal to get off scot-free so he can act again is not a desirable form of mercy.

Anyway I'm done discussing with you. You may reply to my post but I'm not gonna reply back. Like I said, I don't get along with bigots.

Back
Top Bottom