What's new

Not sure if I had to create this thread

Sana R

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The admin says, intro is kind of mandatory. So I'll try. Although I suck at it.

Hi,

1) Tell your interests
Everything except dancing and singing (and all related sciences). When I do these, people only laugh. So, I quit ages ago.

2) What do you do
I'm an environmental consultant. I tell you if you can build a dam or a bridge or a pipeline. But I take money to advise you. Obviously.

3) How did you find us
I knew you guys since long. Only found time (and decent expertise) now to join in.

4) What interests you here?
The discussion. It's better than most half-a$$ed forums out there. Way better than Facebook, I already feel like an enlightened person. Some people here are better analysts than the high-paid journalists out there in the media.

5) What is your profession?
Oh sorry. I mentioned it in the 'what do you do'. What was I supposed to write there by the way?

6) Future plans?
World Peace
Just Kidding. I'm saving to get a range rover.

Nice forum by the way! I hope I can sneak into the 'seniors cafe' some day. It makes me curious.

oh god i did not just opened this thread .......... joining ISIS would have been less awkward

Environmental consultant? That's interesting

1) Tell your interests
Everything except dancing and singing (and all related sciences). When I do these, people only laugh. So, I quit ages ago.

well, you could put a sample of your singing on soundcloud and let us be the judge... i myself tried to put a urdu poem reading and seem to have failed in my attempt to come across as a world-wise poet. :D

2) What do you do
I'm an environmental consultant. I tell you if you can build a dam or a bridge or a pipeline.

nice, a useful employment, unlike many members here.

But I take money to advise you. Obviously.

a60c08ab99db40366ca0ccd366b984383790b31df89b6ac34aa650c29cab1d71.jpg

3) How did you find us
I knew you guys since long. Only found time (and decent expertise) now to join in.

knew meaning you would visit the threads and the posts and the pompous utterances here??

The discussion. It's better than most half-a$$ed forums out there. Way better than Facebook, I already feel like an enlightened person. Some people here are better analysts than the high-paid journalists out there in the media.

we have a resident pakistani journalist here, @Spring Onion , though i don't know if she is highly-paid. :D

Nice forum by the way! I hope I can sneak into the 'seniors cafe' some day. It makes me curious.

welcome to forum and :

Lal-Salaam.jpg

we have a resident pakistani journalist here, @Spring Onion , though i don't know if she is highly-paid. :D

First of all Welcome SANA. :)

And oye jamahir well the package we are getting may sounds/seems high to people from few other professions here but honestly even with this highly-paid tag we feel it is still less as compared to mere anchors. So we may be getting in in six figures but non-Journalist media persons are getting in 7 and 8 figure or higher.

And oye jamahir well the package we are getting may sounds/seems high to people from few other professions here but honestly even with this highly-paid tag we feel it is still less as compared to mere anchors. So we may be getting in in six figures but non-Journalist media persons are getting in 7 and 8 figure or higher.

what, journalists being paid lakhs per month ( six digit )?? :o:

@Zibago , get into journalism.

and you used "package"... that's a very corporate term. :D

I am joining a software house in 4-5 months as an internee :D

I am joining a software house in 4-5 months as an internee i will make the sameamount in a few years by just sitting infront of th computer and selling final year projects to lazy folks with a lot of money :D

I am joining a software house in 4-5 months as an internee :D

I am joining a software house in 4-5 months as an internee i will make the sameamount in a few years by just sitting infront of th computer and selling final year projects to lazy folks with a lot of money :D

you may have seen that i hate desi software engineers. :D

The admin says, intro is kind of mandatory. So I'll try. Although I suck at it.

Hi,

1) Tell your interests

2) What do you do
I'm an environmental consultant. I tell you if you can build a dam or a bridge or a pipeline. But I take money to advise you. Obviously.

3) How did you find us

5) What is your profession?
Oh sorry. I mentioned it in the 'what do you do'. What was I supposed to write there by the way?

6) Future plans?
World Peace
Just Kidding. I'm saving to get a range rover.

If you like 100 posts of mine i could give you sneak peek into the magical world of seniors corner :D

you may have seen that i hate desi software engineers. :D
Well i am definately not going to be selected for the post of Junior scientist in Nuclear plants so chalo zindagi paisey kamaney key naam he laga deitey hain :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom