What's new

Noam Chomsky is a fraud

e3nad3alek

Reaction score
Country
Kuwait
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/11/05/chomsky-emails/#

Veteran's Today (written by Kevin Barrett):

In the spring of 2008, I emailed Noam Chomsky to invite him on my radio show. He agreed, we scheduled a date, and I spread the news.

Then, seemingly out of the blue, he sent me an angry email backing out of the interview. He was furious about an article I had posted at Op-Ed News publicizing our upcoming show. In that article, I quoted William Blum asking “the million dollar question”:Why doesn’t Chomsky think it matters whether or not 9/11 was an inside job? In the article, I said I hoped my upcoming interview with Chomsky might help clarify the issue. (Oddly, at the exact same moment that Chomsky angrily complained to me about the article, Op-Ed News, run by Zionist Rob Kall, took down the article, froze my account, and stopped answering my emails.)

Chomsky was angry about two things. First, he angrily denied Blum’s charged, backed up by various youtube videos, that “Chomsky doesn’t think it matters whether 9/11 was an inside job.” Second, he charged me with reneging on an alleged agreement not to discuss 9/11 with him during our radio interview.

I politely accepted Chomsky’s word, despite video evidence to the contrary, that he DID think it was important whether or not 9/11 was an inside job. And I politely pointed out that I had never agreed not to discuss 9/11 with him during our interview. Instead, I had suggested that we “focus on our points of agreement.” The obvious implication is that we would downplay but not completely ignore our points of disagreement, such as 9/11.

Rather than conceding the point, Chomsky kept repeating the lie that I had agreed not to discuss 9/11 with him.

When you show someone a quote proving that he is lying, and that person just gets angrier and angrier as he repeats the lie louder and louder, something is obviously wrong.

Something is obviously wrong with Noam Chomsky.

Why does he act this way?

My best guess: 9/11 was designed and carried out primarily by Zionists. Its primary purpose was to bring the US and the West into a long-term civilizational war against the Islamic world – a war whose major beneficiary is Greater Israel.

Chomsky – a Jew who says the best period of his life was spent on a kibbutz – knows this. And that knowledge is deeply unsettling. It produces the same sort of neurotic behavior one would expect from someone covering up for a beloved uncle who happens to be a serial rapist.

I have seen this same pattern of behavior among many left-liberal Jews who have not yet managed to sever their emotional ties with the Tribe and its crime base in Occupied Palestine.

-Kevin Barrett 11/5/2013

Unlike Kevin Barrett Noam Chomsky is actually an intellectual, and don't share 9/11 moronic conspiracies.

Unlike Kevin Barrett Noam Chomsky is actually an intellectual, and don't share 9/11 moronic conspiracies.

Both are against the existence of your country and both have wired views on 9/11, you'd better not to carry any admiration to any of those two.

Wow! There has got to be a motivation for it then, what might that be friend?

The only motivation is that they are born thieves , anyhow it is clear what will happen to Israel eventually , white Israelis will go to Europe and America and arab / indian Israelis will run the leftover. 
It is clear that Osama didn't know a bit about 9/11 , "I saw two towers in Lebanon crumbling and then I did 9/11" it couldn't be more lame than that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom