What's new

No Pakistani behind Dhaka attacks: Bangladeshi HC

BanglaBhoot

RETIRED TTA
Reaction score
Country
France
Bangladeshi High Commissioner to Pakistan Tarik Ahsan has said that all those involved in café attacks at Dhaka were Bangladeshi citizens and there was not a single Pakistani behind it. In an exclusive interview with Daily Times, Bangladesh High Commissioner, said that although the law enforcement agencies were confirming whether the attackers received any guidance from outside the country, no proof had been found about the involvement of Pakistan.

He said that Bangladesh's perception of being pro-India is quite wrong. "We are pro Bangladeshi. We don't have leniency towards India and want to develop relations with all countries. Due to long borders with India, we have to maintain good terms with India" the high commissioner maintained.

Speaking of possibility of Bangladesh cricket team's tour to Pakistan, he said that his country was interested in playing cricket here in Pakistan, but formalities were down to the cricket boards.

"I am personally in favour of playing cricket in Pakistan. It depends upon the security situation. Last year the Bangladesh women's cricket team played in Pakistan" he added. On deterioration of relations between the two countries and tit for tat expulsion of each other's diplomats almost seven months back, Bangladeshi HC said the relations were improving. "We are looking forward to greater interactions between the two countries in the coming days that would contribute to greater understanding and cooperation," he maintained.

While responding regarding the complaints of ill-treatment with Bihari's residing in Bangladesh, Ahsan said that Bangladesh has been hosting stranded Pakistanis (Biharis) for 45 years. Bangladesh is an inclusive and hospitable society. Stranded Pakistanis are living in Bangladesh in peace and with dignity. There is no question of ill-treating them. In fact, many of the stranded Pakistanis want to stay back in Bangladesh in view of the good treatment they receive in the country.

On volume of bilateral trade, he said that the in June 2016, Bangladeshi exports to Pakistan were $47 million only. Bilateral trade is in favour of Pakistan as her exports to Bangladesh were much higher, but there remains a need to strike some balance between exports and imports, and diversification of the basket of trade was needed.

He said that trade profiles of Bangladesh and Pakistan appeared competitive, but close contact and assessment by the business communities of the two countries could reveal many areas of complementarities where trade could grow further. To that end, he encouraged exchange of trade delegations and participation of companies in trade fairs in each other's country.

"I will also try to revive the Joint Business Council between the apex chamber bodies of the two countries. Shipping is another important element in the process of trade. I will try and revive the idea of direct shipping between Chittagong and Karachi, and explore ways to address the challenges associated with it," he added. He promised that Bangladesh would pursue the removal of non-tariff barriers and introduction of trade preference for certain Bangladesh products in the Pakistani market, and said relations between the two countries were satisfactory and promising.

http://dailytimes.com.pk/islamabad/30-Jul-16/no-pakistani-behind-dhaka-attacks-bangladeshi-hc

Very interesting. So why did Indian media lied all long accusing of some Pak's ISI conspiracy?

Good interview. Just like any other country, always in favor of having good relations with Pakistan in various sectors of the economy. Just avoid the hue and cry about our internal affairs and we are all good.

Good interview. Just like any other country, always in favor of having good relations with Pakistan in various sectors of the economy. Just avoid the hue and cry about our internal affairs and we are all good.

Internal affair has different meaning when comes to cow mata Bharat. If any country mingling in BD internal affair is cow mata Bharat. Do you agree with this or you are one of those people who believe that India has all right reserved to nose in to our business.

Internal affair has different meaning when comes to cow mata Bharat. If any country mingling in BD internal affair is cow mata Bharat. Do you agree with this or you are one of those people who believe that India has all right reserved to nose in to our business.

I do agree that India meddles in our matters on a more significant level, courtesy the current government. Given the article is about Pakistan, I specifically mentioned only about them.

I do agree that India meddles in our matters on a more significant level, courtesy the current government. Given the article is about Pakistan, I specifically mentioned only about them.

No one should concern about Pakistan at this time. Pakistan no longer interested with Bd. They only mention about bd when they have to reference about the then E. Pakistan.

Every BD citizen should worry about cow mata Bharat and their dalal Awami haram leauge.

No one should concern about Pakistan at this time. Pakistan no longer interested with Bd. They only mention about bd when they have to reference about the then E. Pakistan.

Every BD citizen should worry about cow mata Bharat and their dalal Awami haram leauge.

Kindly keep your advise, concerns and worries to yourself, I'll keep to mine.

Good day.

Kindly keep your advise, concerns and worries to yourself, I'll keep to mine.

Good day.

Fair enough however if you kindly answer following, That would be so nice. :coffee:

Which part of my post irritated you?

1-Pakistan

2-cow mata

3- Awami

Fair enough however if you kindly answer following, That would be so nice. :coffee:

Which part of my post irritated you?

1-Pakistan

2-cow mata

3- Awami

Zikir bahi, you will not get any answer from bishashghatok dalal_4_ever.

Back
Top Bottom