Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
94052c2cf84a186848059dab94ea62da.jpg

818ba446ae3182d03f7e2a1dd7015768.jpg

1729e100423a8ab31658bd20c7e902ab.jpg

e21d022a812fd4077a771f2ca4ddf1f2.jpg

I think these have been posted before.

i think no air force can drop general purpose bombs with such accuracy the way our pilots are use to do

i think no air force can drop general purpose bombs with such accuracy the way our pilots are use to do
May I ask, what are you basing this thought on?

I think (as if it matters what I think), practice makes perfect. any Air Force that emphasizes on training as much as we do can be just as good. Pakistanis are not "naturally gifted" as combat pilots, we too have to train, like everyone else, to be great.

Also, I have noticed you say something along the lines of "our new F-16 Block52s are a death warrant for Indian Su-30MKIs". Forget humility, I want you to seriously consider reality first.

At such height and with computer guidance & sensors its very easy to drop general purpose bombs with great precision. Not that much of a big feat, any professional AF with aircraft having good avionics can do such precision strikes.

Do read about the WWII German Stuka Dive bombers, their precision weapon delivery at that time period was awesome too.

At such height and with computer guidance & sensors its very easy to drop general purpose bombs with great precision. Not that much of a big feat, any professional AF with aircraft having good avionics can do such precision strikes.

Do read about the WWII German Stuka Dive bombers, their precision weapon delivery at that time period was awesome too.

if advance computer technologies can improve precision guidance so much so i now want to know that
does general purpose bombs cause more destruction to armored division of PCs and tanks
than as compare to cluster bombs

May I ask, what are you basing this thought on?

I think (as if it matters what I think), practice makes perfect. any Air Force that emphasizes on training as much as we do can be just as good. Pakistanis are not "naturally gifted" as combat pilots, we too have to train, like everyone else, to be great.

Also, I have noticed you say something along the lines of "our new F-16 Block52s are a death warrant for Indian Su-30MKIs". Forget humility, I want you to seriously consider reality first.

after seeing such an accuracy for an instance i thought they must be dropping LGB that's why i was mistaken

if advance computer technologies can improve precision guidance so much so i now want to know that
does general purpose bombs cause more destruction to armored division of PCs and tanks
than as compare to cluster bombs

after seeing such an accuracy for an instance i thought they must be dropping LGB that's why i was mistaken

LGBs are dropped from miles away and thousands of feet high altitude.

And for Cluster bombs and general purpose bombs it would be advised that you read little bit on wikipedia about what they are and the roles would also be clear to you then.

that's not a general purpose bomb i think it is a anti-runway bomb​

Indeed it's an "Haffar" anti-runway weapon released like a GP bomb.
My comment referred to the evidence in the shots where it's being delivered with deadly accuracy.

Back
Top Bottom