What's new

No Electricity ,No Gas ,Still Pakistan khappa khappa khappa????? isn't shameful

Who is Responsible for load shedding in Pakistan ?

• Wapda

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Government (Pervez ashraf)

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Power companies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of them

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

junaid1

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Who do you think is responsible for Electricity Crisis in Pakistan? The power production companies or the government or both?

Aren’t you frustrated with your Electricity Provider? Be it KESC, WAPDA, HESCO, LESCO, MEPCO, FESCO, GEPCO, PESCO, QESCO or IESCO?

Lets show our frustration, despair and anger in a civilized manner here

i live in islamabad and man...... there is like 6 to 8 hours loadsheding. i know one thing that if some one still think ppp is good is pakistan i will kill him thats for sure.:sniper::blah:

i live in islamabad and man...... there is like 6 to 8 hours loadsheding. i know one thing that if some one still think ppp is good is pakistan i will kill him thats for sure.:sniper::blah:

plz subse phle zardari

i live in layyah. 18 hours load sheding.for last five days i am waiting for chance to prepare my Internship report.PPP is shame for our country

nawaz sharif, Iftikhar ch. and aitizaz hassan helped PPP come to power.
Now all assembly is sitting with closed eyes.....and yet they claim to be the spokesperson of people.
By shouting democracy does not make country better than Musharraf......
It is also corruption to go on expensive tours while finance ministry is busy taking record loans.
Accountability beuru should apprehend all those corrupt people who go to london, dubai and gawadar for meetings.

gelani said, in december load shedding will be over, but the situation is growing worse, party for the representatives of common peoples of pakistan seem to be ignoring basic people rights all the way and its busy to keep zardari and co alive nd running.

How grave is the situation in Pakistan right now.

18 hours loadshading ............... we are desprate to get out of this situation.

How come this situation has emerged suddenly.Have some power plants failed or their is shortage of coal or gas.

India faces a lot of load shedding only during summers.

NOT A FAILURE ,ITS JUST BECAUSE OF Zardari dakoo(President) PPP.
they are shame to our country.Roti ,kapara or makkan is just political slogan.shame ppp

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom