What's new

NIGERIAN AIR FORCE CHIEF CONFIRMS EXPECTED JF-17 DELIVERIES

I, too, realize the importance of this deal and really wish Pakistan to become the exporter of defense equipment. But, Myanmar govt is, somewhat, more extremist and terrorist which as much needs our efforts to build up international pressure on it as this deal does. All of the things you said will justify only when our govt does some serious efforts to stop the carnage or at-least try to help the oppressed peoples.

I agree ... but this is World Politics .. it works on leverage .... U r saying that WE should dictate them even BEFORE we have any leverage over them .... although it would be great .. but the international politics doesn't work like that , and Arms selling is more about politics than anything else !

PS: let stick to the Main post and hope we see soon the Thunders in Nigerian Colours .. shall we !

I agree ... but this is World Politics .. it works on leverage .... U r saying that WE should dictate them even BEFORE we have any leverage over them .... although it would be great .. but the international politics doesn't work like that , and Arms selling is more about politics than anything else !

PS: let stick to the Main post and hope we see soon the Thunders in Nigerian Colours .. shall we !

Yeah, lets hope after becoming successful in defense export, Pakistan will also become successful in diplomacy one-day.

Congratulations to PAC for the achievement. And cant wait to see Thundering roaring in African skies. :pakistan:

I hope Myanmar contract never materializes. Our jets would be used for ethics nic cleansing innocent unarmed Rohingya Muslims.

Don't worry India and Bangladesh are soon going to launch a Burmese Mukti Bahini to liberate the Rohingya.

it's already materialized and Myanmar ordered 16 JF-17 worth $560 Million in 2015

Wouldn't india get its hands on JF-17 considering their close ties with myanmar. We shouldn't be selling these to myanmar specially after how they are committing genocide of rohingya Muslims and their close ties with india.

First sell them then try to pressurize them.

16 planes for 560 million, I believe it should also include training and spare parts. That comes out to 35 million a plane. I wonder how much is the actual cost of the package and how much is the profit. I will not be surprised if someone says it is a state secret.
This news makes me and the whole nation proud. I would say "Welcome to the world of fighter plane exporters" and congratulations.

So china will bypass Pakistan over Myanmar?? Lol :D

Actually yes. These airplanes were built for export, China will do what's in its best interest and Pakistan can't say a word

Actually yes. These airplanes were built for export, China will do what's in its best interest and Pakistan can't say a word
With Pak having 60% financial stake in the project and both the countries jointly marketing it and the only reduction line existing in Pakistan.. I doubt that's the case.

Pakistan should sell JF-17 to Myanmar, Pakistan need to improve defense links with may countries..
African countries can be a good market for JFs Air Crafts

Wouldn't india get its hands on JF-17 considering their close ties with myanmar. We shouldn't be selling these to myanmar specially after how they are committing genocide of rohingya Muslims and their close ties with india.
we can have more relationship through this deal.. Good relations are required with Myanmar to minimize the India and Myanmar relations

With Pak having 60% financial stake in the project and both the countries jointly marketing it and the only reduction line existing in Pakistan.. I doubt that's the case.
China can ram up a production anytime she wants. China is the creator of JF -17. As for joint marketing, if needed. AVIC can market JF-17 entirely by itself. But main product to build up political r/s is not JF-17. AVIC is banking on other product.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom