Country
Pakistan
Nicolas Cage’s Next Movie Is Bringing Him To Pakistan And It
Looks Glorious
b9b638486904b8d0c0d55f038e5f0a24

By Angry Parinda
Posted on October 25, 2016
PicMonkey-Collage-61.jpg

If you’re a fan of Hollywood movies, you’ve probably seen (unintentionally) Nicolas Cage in every other movie. The guy takes up almost any role that’s offered to him.

Be it a great one like in National Treasure

national-treasure.gif

source: Uproxx

But this isn’t about that. One of Nicolas Cage’s new movies is coming out in the first week of November. But it isn’t any ordinary movie. He comes to Pakistan to hunt down Osama Bin Laden.

source: YouTube

THIS IS THE TRAILER

Now, I don’t know about you guys but I LOVED the trailer. The wit, the humor, and the pure hilarity of it has left me eager to watch more. That is no wonder, because the guy who directed that movie is the same one that directed this movie:

“Gary Faulkner (Nicolas Cage), an ex-con, unemployed handyman, and modern day Don Quixote receives a vision from God telling him to capture Osama Bin Laden. Armed with only a single sword purchased from a home-shopping network, Gary travels to Pakistan to complete his mission. While on his quest, Gary encounters old friends back home in Colorado, new friends he makes in Pakistan, the enemies he makes at the CIA — and even God and Osama themselves.”

Keeping in mind that this movie is pure comedy (so the Pakistan shown is nothing like Pakistan actually is), it captures that light-hearted side of cinema that we need. Hopefully Nicolas Cage can make his comeback with it and make all of us laugh uncontrollably for a few hours.

Till then, here is a very strange gif of him from a random movie. Stay classy, Cage.

giphy-4-1.gif

http://www.parhlo.com/nicolas-cages-next-movie-is-bringing-him-to-pakistan-and-it-looks-glorious/

Pakistan does nothing to improve its image to the world. We have highly talented individuals but everyone always wants to remain silent on every issue effecting the country. Why?

I don't think it looks offensive to Pakistan at all tbh.

This film seems more about humiliating the guy who went on this 'mission' than about dissing Pakistan. Either way, there's nothing wrong in having a laugh at yourself sometimes.

Besides Nicholas Cage, the film has little-known actors. Cage has been making a string of bad movies, of late. One wonders if he's taking any job that is offered to him. This looks like more of the same. Here today, forgotten tomorrow.

Besides Nicholas Cage, the film has little-known actors. Cage has been making a string of bad movies, of late. One wonders if he's taking any job that is offered to him. This looks like more of the same. Here today, forgotten tomorrow.

Don't care what he does...

The Rock & Con Air make him a legend :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Don't care what he does...

The Rock & Con Air make him a legend :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I admired his performance in Leaving Las Vegas, in which he won an Oscar for Best Actor. The man is capable of many things, so it's sad to see him to do bad films.

I admired his performance in Leaving Las Vegas, in which he won an Oscar for Best Actor. The man is capable of many things, so it's sad to see him to do bad films.

This is why...
Cage once owned a portfolio including castles in Germany and England, mansions in New Orleans and Rhode Island, and an island in the Bahamas. From the outside, it looks as though he went through a period of testosterone-fuelled property acquisition. Why was that?

"I had to put the money somewhere, and I was a big believer in real estate, and I got caught up in that bubble that exploded. I thought it was real. I didn't trust stocks and I didn't trust just leaving it in the bank. I believed in real estate. So now I'm working through all that."

The properties were sold, mostly at a loss, and he now lives more modestly. "I have a tiny – and I do mean tiny – little cottage in Somerset, near Glastonbury.

Looks crap, and im not saying that because he is basing the movie in Pakistan. Just nothing new, full of cliches, over-acting etc. The concept is funny but from the trailer at least it looks like a horrible movie.

One of my fav actors , hope the film does well can't wait to see it.

I'll watch it only cause I think Russel is hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom