What's new

NICE Ukraine Bizon (Zubr) hovercraft come to China

Don't think there is a need. China has no requirement to launch large scale amphibious invasion far from our shores. This craft will mostly be used, if ever, in conflicts with Japan and small nations in South China sea dispute.

the only thing this craft is good for is, SCS scenario and taiwan scenario. diaoyutai wont need any kinda of island landing as there is nothing on the islands

The 1st Zubr China bought stay at Guangzhou port, without weapons system and radars looks Chinese prepare to install domestic anti-aircraft weapons and radars on it.

p.aspx

Research it then to build China version 'Zubr'

I wonder how much China needs.

Anyway, Type 730 CIWS is too big. China needs a smaller CIWS. Maybe QW-2 MANPADS are good enough

I wonder how much China needs.
Anyway, Type 730 CIWS is too big. China needs a smaller CIWS. Maybe QW-2 MANPADS are good enough
China has tiny CIWS the type630 (China version AK630, currently using on 022 class stealth missile boat), but i think it won't coz if plan to install type630 on Zubr they can ask Ukraine factory directly install AK630 there's no more difference.

I guess Chinese will install HHQ-10 (FN-3000 export version) 8x RAM on Zubr, smaller than type730 CIWS but HHQ-10 RAM more effective (HHQ-10 RAM using on 056 class corvette)

This would be 1st of the 2 assembled in China?
I don't think China is buying the zubr for the ship itself. They probably needed something to get through a bottleneck somewhere. It does not fit within their doctrine of the amphibious forces, which was modeled off the US marines.. They want LCAC and LPD.

224112mb045y839493k90e.jpg.thumb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom