我知道。同越南朋友開玩笑。
OKay, i got it.

Rich Vietnam
b80fb46df235014ae0ac0a3d3c72.jpg

Poor China
6351425597318127362.jpg

Do u understand ?! :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
Vietnam is quite wealthy. Last time I was there, I had to spend $40,000 VND for a bowl of pho. I had to take out a second mortgage for that meal! In China, $30 rmb can get me a decent Chinese meal. Vietnam is for the wealthy only.
It's obvious u was ripped off for that bowl of pho, i ever had a dinner with my GF in local Vietnam restaurant, different Vietnamese pho price just from 10RMB to 20RMB all less than 30RMB. I think if eat a bowl of pho in GuangXi province, cost cheaper.

It's obvious u was ripped off for that bowl of pho, i ever had a dinner with my GF in local Vietnam restaurant, different Vietnamese pho price just from 10RMB to 20RMB all less than 30RMB. I think if eat a bowl of pho in GuangXi province, cost cheaper.
It came out to $2 CAD a bowl but I could get it cheaper but I wasn't comfortable going to a restaurant that was too local. This place looked new and looked modern, lol.

instant coffee by yourself always much cheaper than filter cafe or Starbuck in restaurant.

It called " Inflation and Currency Depreciation".

In China husband and wife work together, so i think normal Chinese family earn <25,000RMB a year in West China or <40,000RMB a year in East China, it's poor. Of course this's lower than some official standard but i think most Chinese members will agree my personal standard.

Do you know how many Chinese family earn under 30,000 RMB ( 4850 USD ) ?
70% ( just guess )

Last edited:
instant coffee by yourself always much cheaper than filter cafe or Starbuck in restaurant.

Do you know how many Chinese family earn under 30,000 RMB ( 4850 USD ) ?
70% ?
70%, data come from where? link ?

@BoQ77

Poverty threshold
For the term as defined in the United States, see Poverty thresholds (United States Census Bureau).

The poverty threshold, or poverty line, is the minimum level of income deemed adequate in a particular country. In practice, like the definition of poverty, the official or common understanding of the poverty line is significantly higher in developed countries than in developing countries The common international poverty line has in the past been roughly $1 a day.In 2008, the world bank came out with a revised figure of $1.25 at 2005 purchasing-power parity (PPP)

Percentage of population living on less than $1.25 per day. UN estimates 2000–2007.
940px-Percentage_population_living_on_less_than_%241.25_per_day_2009.svg.png

It seems cracks have started appearing in the CPCs structure with the military calling the shots where defence and foreign policy matters are concerned. Alarmed at this development, Xi Jinping has renewed the demand for the military's loyalty to the communist party leadership.

If this type of demand for fealty keeps up from one generation of Chinese leadership to the next, the PLA, no matter how much it reform its outer covering, will never be a truly professional military.

If this type of demand for fealty keeps up from one generation of Chinese leadership to the next, the PLA, no matter how much it reform its outer covering, will never be a truly professional military.

True. What makes Western military organization so stable and effective is not the weapons or generals but the power and training of the NCO, who is allowed the take greater powers and control of the situation when in combat or drill duty. Even Nazi Germany, an dictatorial western nation, had an strong ethos of an professional army (Die Heer) that largely stayed out politics (that's for the SS) and had powerful NCO with efficient training that included taking command of local situation even when orders from High Command states otherwise. Perfect for tactics like Blitzkrieg and an legacy of Prussian traditions. Unfortunately this is lacking in most Eastern and Middle Eastern Armies (like the Iran-Iraq war an good demonstration).

Back
Top Bottom