What's new

NHK: Xi Jinping seeks loyalty from military

The fact that China got much more corruption, corrupted officials.
And another fact, Vietnam is not much poorer than China ..
LOL ... :partay: well i don't disturb ur dream, leave this funny to other members in PDF.

(I just tell truth there's no comparability between China and Vietnam, specially in economy. Ur Hanoi city currently as same as China undeveloped city even smaller than NanNing city of Guangxi province, a undeveloped province in PRC.)

I just strongly suggest u spend some time & money to vist China from NanNing cities to developed city of East China, then i promise u never say such words. If possible, i can invite u for dinner in Chinese restaurant.

LOL ... :partay: well i don't disturb ur dream, leave this funny to other members in PDF.

(I just tell truth there's no comparability between China and Vietnam, specially in economy. Ur Hanoi city currently as same as China undeveloped city even smaller than NanNing city of Guangxi province, a undeveloped province in PRC.)

I just suggest u spend some time & money to vist China from NanNing cities to developed city of East China, then i promise u never say such words. If possible, i can invite u for a dinner in Chinese restaurant.

Nice guy.
Vietnam is truly poor.
But to say China is not poor, I don't think so ...

I am not a type of estimate the poorness, prosperity by skyscrapper quantity.
I am a type of knowing what inside, under shadow of those skyscrappers ...

Can you choose one word for china "poor" or "rich" ?

Rich and poor by photos in China
REDS.VN - Chùm ảnh: Hố sâu phân hóa giàu - nghèo ở Trung Quốc

Master of chopstick
an-trom-dien-thoai-trung-quoc_thumb2.jpg

Last edited:
Nice guy.
Vietnam is truly poor.
But to say China is not poor, I don't think so ...

I am not a type of estimate the poorness, prosperity by skyscrapper quantity.
I am a type of knowing what inside, under shadow of those skyscrappers ...

Master of chopstick
an-trom-dien-thoai-trung-quoc_thumb2.jpg
A thief to prove China is much poor ? Is there thief in U.S? Thief in Paris ? Thief in Londan? Thief in Vietnam ?
@BoQ77 i can see u have a little time to travel, even not in Vietnam.见识世面太少了。

Most areas of East China == developed nation
West China is undeveloped than East China, but still better than some developing nations. The really poor place is in West villages, but East villages more rich than living in city.

Last edited:
A thief to prove China is much poor ? Is there thief in U.S? Thief in Paris ? Thief in Londan? Thief in Vietnam ?
@BoQ77 i can see u have a little time to travel, even not in Vietnam.见识世面太少了。

Most areas of East China == developed nation
West China is undeveloped than East China, but still better than some developing nations. The really poor place is in West villages, but East villages more rich than living in city.

No, a thief not to prove China poor. Read my post you could see I said "Vietnam is truly poor"
But China is poor indeed ... not count Zhou Yongkang

Vietnam, a country who receive ODA is not poor. LOL

China receive any ODA, don't you ?

Last edited:
Can you choose one word for china "poor" or "rich" ?
Well i give u my personal definition of "poor" in China. Those man & his family who spend 30 years (before 50age) in China can not afford >60m2 house and buy a private car, i can call "poor". Coz this standard in today China, normal families can finish it or earlier.

I do not definition of "rich" in China, coz i see men richer than me, ever see tens of millions of rich man, ever see hundreds of million rich man ... so i can not call standard of the "rich" in China.

Well i give u my personal definition of "poor" in China. Those man & his family who spend 30 years in China can not afford >60m2 house and buy a private car, i can call "poor". Coz this standard in today China, normal families can finish it or earlier.

I do not definition of "rich" in China, coz i see men richer than me, ever see tens of millions of rich man, ever see hundreds of million rich man ... so i can not call standard of the "rich" in China.

Can you tell me the standard of earning for poor household in China ?? it seem too low ...

Vietnamese almost not homeless.

China receive any ODA, don't you ?
Not anymore a long time ago, my friend! But we do love to receive ODA if anyone offers us. Perhaps our American friend can offer us freebie. LOL

Vietnam not much poorer than China ....:buba_phone:
So the Jungle has something like a 4 trillion reserve? :coffee:
Vietnam is quite wealthy. Last time I was there, I had to spend $40,000 VND for a bowl of pho. I had to take out a second mortgage for that meal! In China, $30 rmb can get me a decent Chinese meal. Vietnam is for the wealthy only.

Vietnam is quite wealthy. Last time I was there, I had to spend $40,000 VND for a bowl of pho. I had to take out a second mortgage for that meal! In China, $30 rmb can get me a decent Chinese meal. Vietnam is for the wealthy only.
:agree: only the rich can dine a bowl of pho, the national treasure
did you had enough spare money for tipping the waitress?

What's your poverty line, Chinese friends ?
China's poverty line is set at 6.3 yuan a day. Yesterday the State Councilannounced that 98.99m rural folk (or 10.2% of the total) fell below that line in 2012. That was 23.39m fewer than the year before, a remarkable rate of progress.

But in reporting this good news, Xinhua, the official news agency, felt compelled to point out that China's poverty line of 6.3 yuan a day was unusually stingy by world standards:

But the current poverty line, which is equivalent to just 1 U.S. dollars a day, is still lower than the World Bank poverty line of 1.25 U.S. dollars a day.

750px-Percentage_of_poverty_in_the_world%2C_Mexico_colour_coded_corrected.png

It called " Inflation and Currency Depreciation".

Can you tell me the standard of earning for poor household in China ?? it seem too low ...

Vietnamese almost not homeless.
In China husband and wife work together, so i think normal Chinese family earn <25,000RMB a year in West China or <40,000RMB a year in East China, it's poor. Of course this's lower than some official standard but i think most Chinese members will agree my personal standard.

It called " Inflation and Currency Depreciation".

In China husband and wife work together, so i think normal Chinese family earn <30,000RMB a year, it's poor.
我知道。同越南朋友開玩笑。

Back
Top Bottom