What's new

New Unclassified Turkish Projects

BordoEnes

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Several programme unclassifeid:

Goren-1: Modifeid C-160D with ASELFLIR-300T; possibly a recce platform underdevelopment
Goren-2: Modifeid CN-235 as "gunship" platform.

Here is Goren-I with ASELFLIR and datalink antenna

jhEUo.jpg

DEtke.jpg

From Dr.Okuz WAFFer...

I used to say this for over 2 years now. It will definitely be very very suitable, effective and usefull for Turaf that's the kind of weapon system needed. Hopefully it will come into service asap, not only against assymetric threat but also against the huge armies from surrounding potential hostile countries.

This changes things, obviously the airforce is planning to keep C160Transalls even after A400M entering service. They just won't operate as cargo planes anymore, I love it :)

But then they will need serious overhaul. Unlike C130s, C160s are not yet modernised.

We'll need more planes for bombardment role after our F4 flleet retire. This probably doesn't fill the void but it will certainly help.

This changes things, obviously the airforce is planning to keep C160Transalls even after A400M entering service. They just won't operate as cargo planes anymore, I love it :)

But then they will need serious overhaul. Unlike C130s, C160s are not yet modernised.

We'll need more planes for bombardment role after our F4 flleet retire. This probably doesn't fill the void but it will certainly help.

Dont compare this with f4 they have different roles. it has much more fire power and unlike f4 it can provide close air support to troops on ground can stay/fly around certain areas for longer time. This beast will search&destroy some shitt!!

Dont compare this with f4 they have different roles. it has much more fire power and unlike f4 it can provide close air support to troops on ground can stay/fly around certain areas for longer time. This beast will search&destroy some shitt!!
You think i don't know that? :no:

Both do bombing, both provide CAS but must be a retard to think they are the same thing. I'm just saying, in absense of F4s our "AC235" will preform some of the missions F4s did before. Unless TF-X comes with enough payload capacity to close that gap. Only time will tell.

My only question would be whether the planes will keep serving under the airforce or will they be transferred to the army command. :)

Or maybe im obsessed with F4s, gosh i love them, nothing can replace them :)

Army landforces man.. But they really should give it under my command i would bomb the sht out of everybody :) starting with the cunts of greece

Great, it's going to be transformed into a large bomber and air support like the American AC-130

Oh, Gunship in Turkish Army !! This will be excellent for us, i cant wait for it.

It's a random imaginary drawing for god's sake, don't jump into conclusions. At the moment there's no official imaging because there's no design yet :hitwall:

PDF is so immature..

Too early to be happy it can be fake news come out of a military fanboys' *** , remember Turkish nuclear bomb crap ?

Too early to be happy it can be fake news come out of a military fanboys' *** , remember Turkish nuclear bomb crap ?

But may i ask wtf is this?
jhEUo.jpg

What can i say? Brainless Turkish media brought up jupiter missiles after 50 phucking years and clueless people believed it. It's not the same case, there's a project going on but it will probably finish after A400Ms are delivered. We still need CN235s for their original purpose.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom