What's new

NEW TOP 10 FUTURE WEAPONS OF THE WORLD

Why is this thread called top ten if everyone just inserts random future weaponry:what:

Why is this thread called top ten if everyone just inserts random future weaponry:what:

Hey genius this guy has posted the top 10 future weapons till post number 4 after then he has posted info on some random future weapons , Top 10 according to him can be different to what acc to you so he posted all the future weapons so that no one will make a cry but guess what some guys can never stop complaining :shout: .

I really liked this particular thread mate (somnath) as it has given me info on some weapons which I never even heard about before espacially that made in India bomb(ICL 20). Thanks :enjoy:

damn, Dr.Som, if i ould i would thank your every post lol.
@jackhammer2 Lovely thread but i remember something about an ex-IAF chief saying something about us needing to develop better munitions. Packing a 1000lb punch in 400 or something like that.

Naturally there would be different opinions to what the eligible candidate for the next top ten weapons will be. I noticed that some were entire systems. I think one can't really say which of the top ten comes before which and they were more on equally important footings.

For the top ten list I would think that the metal storm is somewhat overrated (just my own opinion).
I think general laser weapon systems would be more appropriate compared to a single plane based weapon systems.
And also general hypersonic vehicles that may include aircraft instead of just missile.

regards

damn, Dr.Som, if i ould i would thank your every post lol.
@jackhammer2 Lovely thread but i remember something about an ex-IAF chief saying something about us needing to develop better munitions. Packing a 1000lb punch in 400 or something like that.

Yeah very true we do need to develop better munitions but I think you will definitely going to agree that its a nice start as if you go by the content its the strongest non nuclear explosives.

I think we should consider PDV (prithvi defence vehicle) as the future weapon of India as going by the threat we are facing I think we really need such a program.

PDV (Prithvi Defence Vehicle) is a Exo-atmospheric interceptor missile which will intercept at an altitude of 150 km, compared to the earlier 50 km by PAD.

2009030760681201.jpg

Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) System - a knol by Vijainder K Thakur

SPAC_STSS_Concept_lg.jpg

Its glad to see that our country now a days is doing so much efforts in the field of defence nowadays.:bunny:

Rustom+1+h+flight+Warrior+long+endurance++12++Medium+Altitude+Long+Endurance+Unmanned+Aerial+Vehicle+%2528UAV%2529+being+developed+by+DRDO+for+the+three+services%252C+Indian+Army%252C+Indian+Navy+and+the+Indian+Air+Force+of+the+Indian+Armed+Forces+%25281%2529.jpg

images3.jpg

Some advances by India in the feild of UAVs

images.jpg

Playing a very Significant role in Strengthening India’s Indigenous Defence & Research Capabilities,the D.R.D.O i.e,the Defence Research & Development Organisation is known for many Studies & Innovations which have taken India to the Premium League of Nations having Indigenous Defense Production Capabilities.
Let it be the MBT Arjun,The Dhruv Advanced Light Attach Helicopter,The LCA Tejas,The Brahmos Supersonic Cruise Missile-the fastest in the World,The highly Accurate & Lethal AGNI & PRITHVI Missiles,The Lakshya UAV Attack Drone & many others.
Now,The DRDO is back with a new Project which will foster India’s Defence Capabilities to new Heights in the Field of Advanced Un-manned Aerial Attack Drones/Aircraft.
India is developing an Unmanned combat Air Vehicle for the Indian Air Force.Named the AURA (Autonomous Unmanned Research Aircraft) the design work on the UCAV is carried out by Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA). The ADA describes the AURA as a “self defending” high speed reconnaissance UAV with a “weapon firing capability”.India’s combat drone would be a stealthy flying-wing concept aircraft with internal weapons and a turbofan engine.
India is quietly going ahead with an ambitious programme to develop its own stealth UCAVs (unmanned combat aerial vehicles) or ‘smart’ drones capable of firing missiles and bombs at enemy targets with precision.
Talking about the secretive AURA (autonomous unmanned research aircraft) programme for the first time,the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) aims to develop the UCAVs for IAF in seven to eight years.
With Rs 50 crore as seed money, a full-fledged project team with 15-18 scientists has already begun work on the UCAV’s preliminary design and technology. With on-board mission computers, data links, fire control radars, identification of friend or foe, and traffic collision avoidance systems, they will be highly intelligent drones.
DRDO, on its part, is confident of developing the UCAVs mainly on its own, with “some foreign consultancy or collaboration” in fields like stealth as well as autonomous short-run take-off and landing.Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE) at Bangalore is the main nodal DRDO lab for the AURA project, with others like Defence Avionics Research Establishment (Bangalore), Defence Electronics Application Lab (Dehradun) and Gas Turbine Research Establishment (Bangalore) chipping in.
Capable of flying at altitudes of 30,000 feet and weighing less than 15 tonnes, the UCAVs will have rail-launching for the missiles, bombs and PGMs (precision-guided munitions).The realisation that UCAVs are “game-changers in modern-day warfare” has been reinforced by the successful use of American ‘Predator’ and ‘Reaper’ drones, armed with Hellfire and other missiles, against the Taliban in the ****** region.UCAVs are much more advanced, almost like fighter jets in the sense that they let loose missiles on enemy targets before returning to home bases to re-arm themselves for the next mission.

Last edited by a moderator:
At last!!!
something about defence , some thing to learn ........Gr8 post

There are way more than 10 weapons on this list lol... Pretty much covered all the advanced weapons in development.

Interesting thread.

Is HAARP actually used in a big way by the US?
well bro US may be devloping more dangerous weapon than HAARP

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

There are way more than 10 weapons on this list lol... Pretty much covered all the advanced weapons in development.
thanks buddy we can only see only 20 % advanced weapons in development what is posted on this thread there are many more weapons which are being developed but they are classified

1.HAARP High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, HAARP
gakona_alaska_haarp.jpg
Scary project, I didnt thought military so far along implementing it. Successful tests 50-60 years ago? :eek: Since its impossible(?) to determine attackers origin, any country with such technology will be tempted to use it.

Back
Top Bottom