What's new

New Threads Creation Policy

Now only users with 100 posts and above can create new threads. This policy is to avoid spam and unnecessary threads.

Also try to put a cap on number of threads per day........ Posters like kahonapyar open several threads every day......

Several threads are opened on same subject. Let us say MMRCA..... Every day there is a new article, but people open new thread inspite of having a sticky..... this also need to be enforced......

I will try to be more active as time permits.

But i think we will probably add more mods to be watchful of the trouble makers.
You can always consider me8-). What's annoying is that it was going on the whole day.

@WebMaster i suggest to add CAPTCHA when someone tries to open a thread it will sound more better and easy becasuy majority of spamming as seen is past days is done by programs...and about mods surely forum needs new mods those person's who are online for good period of day...

@WebMaster i suggest to add CAPTCHA when someone tries to open a thread it will sound more better and easy becasuy majority of spamming as seen is past days is done by programs...and about mods surely forum needs new mods those person's who are online for good period of day...
i have not seen any thread by programs.. the chinese are actually humans...

Now only users with 100 posts and above can create new threads. This policy is to avoid spam and unnecessary threads.
Finally!!!

I'm not sure if the number of post counts would help. 100 posts can be achieved in a day or 2. A spammer'll use the opportunity to promote his site by posting his website name in every post (all the 100 posts).
The option to post threads should also be based on number of days (I'm sure you've that option in Xenforo).
A spammer would NEVER wait for 30 days or so to spam the forum.
This would also help a new member to study the kind of threads posted on the forum, plus this would improve the quality of threads.

Last edited:
It was one of my suggestion to @WebMaster , that only a member with certain amount of posts should be allowed to make a new thread ............ great to see that implemented

Back
Top Bottom