What's new

New Pakistani movie: Love mein Gum

bunch of copy cats- losers-

Wtf is wrong with you people you guys can only criticize at least they have tried something new :angry: and about copying some indians movies is concerned rema has showed whole lollywood industry with new faces n legends of lollywood so whats wrong in it ?? you want them to start making movies like hollywood ??

there is nothing wrong in copying if it rakes in the moolah....as thats the primary concern of the filmmakers...atleast the most of them.....

ps....I saw the video...how teh hell it is supposed to be copied...it just reflects teh modern pub culture that takes roots in all cosmopolitan cities.....but i agree that the choreography and especially "love mein gum" part is a copy of the singh is king"....

i started watching pakistani dramas after a gap of 8 years and all i found on pakistani channels was photocopies of indian dramas......
this is a recipe for disaster....why people will want to watch a copy when they can watch the original thing..

What :what: which one is a copy can you name anyone ??

Pakistani films lost all their icons during the Zia period, no public display of affection meant that "Gandassa movies" were the way to go. Now when we try to move back to making movies in which the hero does not have to level an entire continent to save his "Ma", we realize that we lost touch with those icons of Pakistani film industries and will have to copy Indian movies instead. Shoaib Mansoor is still very original though.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom