What's new

New Mod: HRK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please welcome @HRK to the moderator position.

We hope induction of new mods results in better moderation.
what pdf needs is an indian mod. this will make indian users feel a sense of welcomness. there are 2 chinese mods. and they are just as many indian users as they is chinese. i vote @SpArK to be a mod he's a good balanced guy

Three mods have been inducted in 4 months -- this will reduce the burden on individual mods. After all this is a HUGE forum :-)

Welcome to the team guys.

More Mods will help, but the basic issue remains a lack of uniform enforcement of the existing rules.

what pdf needs is an indian mod. this will make indian users feel a sense of welcomness. there are 2 chinese mods. and they are just as many indian users as they is chinese. i vote @SpArK to be a mod he's a good balanced guy

If it could have happened, it would have happened.

Making an Indian Mod is going to be very contentious with Pakistani posters as the Indian mod would be use his moderation powers mostly against Pakistani trolls which is going to feed into the notion of Admin being anti-Pakistani rhetoric.

Chinese Mods are being counted as the home team.

Regards

P.S. Most Indians infact come here for engagement with Pakistani posters - i.e. is the USP of this forum not the defense related aspects. They quite enjoy being the under-dogs :)

Last edited:

An Indian can't be a Moderator Here. :agree:

@WebMaster like other nationalities have a Moderator Here, can we have a Moderator dedicated to "Indian Defence Section " ex: Jungibaaz or Wajsal?

More Mods will help, but the basic issue remains a lack of uniform enforcement of the existing rules.
if your comment is regarding marked variation in moderation pattern then I dont think so. We have our own induction/training/tips/guidance section to ensure uniformity , as much as is humanly possible, in mod actions

The problem that we faced was that we didnt have enough mods to deal with a 200 reports/day onslaught

Regarding tag holders, we first inform them in a PM-- and if actions persist admin strips the tags of those members

Regards
chinese/turkish/arab sections have certain regional issues that we are not aware of as pakistanis

If it could have happened, it would have happened.

Making an Indian Mod is going to be very contentious with Pakistani posters as the Indian mod would be use his moderation powers mostly against Pakistani trolls which is going to encourage the notion of Admin being anti-Pakistani rhetoric.

Regards
An Indian can't be a Moderator Here. :agree:

@WebMaster like other nationalities have a Moderator Here, can we have a Moderator dedicated to "Indian Defence Section " ex: Jungibaaz or Wajsal?
not a full on red mod but a int mod's like serpintine, deino hakan and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom