What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRock

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
hello everyone
Been a keen visitor to PDF for quite some time, decided to introduce myself. Not much to say really..I have completed my BSc in telecommunication engg and am about to complete my master in IT management. Many folks in the family have been in various military branches and government so like to keep updated on everything about Pakistan and other international countries; and we all know the best place is here at PDF:pakistan:. so yeah..good to be here
cheers:cheers:

hello everyone
Been a keen visitor to PDF for quite some time, decided to introduce myself. Not much to say really..I have completed my BSc in telecommunication engg and am about to complete my master in IT management. Many folks in the family have been in various military branches and government so like to keep updated on everything about Pakistan and other international countries; and we all know the best place is here at PDF:pakistan:. so yeah..good to be here
Welcome
Try to be nice with Indians like other Pakistanis...
Or your stay will be limited in PDF

hello everyone
Wellcome to PDF dear..

I need the advice from you and Other PDF members that I'm about to complete my BS IT degree and a bit confuse to plan next step..
I have some interest in network...

hello everyone
Welcome on PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom