What's new

New JF-17 Design

Man i love this baby.. :clapping: :victory:

I wonder what changes have been put on inside of it! The outside is soo similar to F-16/F-18/F-20! :evil:

the Proto 4 will have that shape. how ever the nose seems difrent. depending on the angles that might even be a f22 like nose :D

the second ones old shape

Originally posted by Yahya@Oct 30 2005, 10:45 PM
the Proto 4 will have that shape. how ever the nose seems difrent. depending on the angles that might even be a f22 like nose :D

the second ones old shape
[post=1768]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude if you check the Nose design and wing shape you'll see it has sort of the same design as the f-35,not only that but its wings look like they could have stealth features cause of there angles.Guys Im starting to think that the jf-17 is starting to mature into a 4.5 or 5TH GENERATION FIGHTER!

Originally posted by Kaiser@Oct 30 2005, 11:22 PM
Dude if you check the Nose design and wing shape you'll see it has sort of the same design as the f-35,not only that but its wings look like they could have stealth features cause of there angles.Guys Im starting to think that the jf-17 is starting to mature into a 4.5 or 5TH GENERATION FIGHTER!
[post=1769]Quoted post[/post]​
the wings and tail seem pretty flat to me. remember all US stealth planes have 2 angled tails apart from B2 which doesnt have one. also the wings seem strengthened.

the chinese are a generation behind in counting?

do the chinese licence build a 3d TVC engine??

<div class='bbimg'></div>
from www.jf-17.com

hmm looks difrent. which ones newer?? i am assuming the one Ahsan F posted as there was a wing and tail modification recently due to problems encountered in the test flight.

Originally posted by Yahya@Oct 31 2005, 12:17 AM
the wings and tail seem pretty flat to me. remember all US stealth planes have 2 angled tails apart from B2 which doesnt have one. also the wings seem strengthened.

the chinese are a generation behind in counting?
do the chinese licence build a 3d TVC engine??
[post=1773]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes chinese are behind 1 generation in counting. JF-17 is considered as 3rd generation fighter. :)

Source: SinoDefence

About TVC engine, i have no idea about it. Shed some light. ;)

Regards.

Originally posted by Ahsan Farooqui@Oct 31 2005, 12:26 AM
Yes chinese are behind 1 generation in counting. JF-17 is considered as 3rd generation fighter. :)

Source: SinoDefence

About TVC engine, i have no idea about it. Shed some light. ;)

Regards.
[post=1776]Quoted post[/post]​
thrust vectoring engines allow for the thrust of the plane to be directed in difrent directions and 3d TVC nozzles allow the thrust to be directed in all directions. the TVC is being research by the americans in their f15 active. they plan to use TVC in the future and dump conventional controls as the TVC can be used to control pitch, yaw and in twin engined planes even roll.

addition of a TVC engine on the thunder would allow for a smaller tail hence reduce RCS aswell as allowing greater control of the aircraft.

TVC can be used to control stalls and do things normaly impossible. for example the infamous cobra manouver, which is only posible on TVC engines as a normal air craft when pitched so high would become unstable and stall. fly by wire TVC controls the plane and allows the pilot to get the plane to do harder things which a pilot on his own would not be able to do.

TVC on the thunder would:
Decrease the RCS (Radar Cross Section)
Increase agility
Decrease stall speeds
and perform the cobra&#33; (which is useless reali but would sure have an adverse effect on the indian moral)

If you look at the new JF-17 thunder it looks like a combination of F-16XL F-18 and the JSF the new shape does change few things ifyou look at it carefully the wing span has increased that is JF-17 has been given few more hard points thats my personal opinion ofcource and it has been made more stealther any one can see that ......

<div class='bbimg'></div>

Now just look at this picture. Doesn&#39;t it look awesome? Wonder how is it gonna look with new changes.. :PakistanFlag: :ChinaFlag:

WOW man&#33; ;)
wat they did to the whole design&#33;?.......they just change it&#33;
but stealth features also requires more powerfull engine and a radar having detecting range of about 150km which can engage 4 to 5 targets simoultaniously and plane should have data linking system also&#33; :victory: :ace:

BTW:
Ahsaan Frooqi, from where did u get these JF17&#39;s new pictures?

ru guys sure it will be the new design of JF 17 because it looks a lot much better than its current design :bunny:

I think there will be some more modifcations if it needs to be.

i hope JF17 matures into this monster JUST hope its true
any links or sources please thanks

Back
Top Bottom