What's new

New Islamabad Airport Progress

boss,boss it looks modern but its not the most modern airport in south Asia Delhi, Mumbai and bangalore have got airports more morden than this but it is impresive:wave:
why are u reviving old threads and comparing indian projects to pakistani ones?

Very impressive indeed. Where is it located? Chhatrapati Shivaji airport is not a modern airport at any standard may be terminal 2?

Updates:

70091553.jpg

70091546.jpg

70091529.jpg

70091506.jpg

70091460.jpg

70091450.jpg

70091322.jpg

70091312.jpg

Will it still be called Gandhara International Airport after completion? From the renders, it looks impressive. I would definitely like to visit Islamabad after its completion.

Will it still be called Gandhara International Airport after completion? From the renders, it looks impressive. I would definitely like to visit Islamabad after its completion.

Yes its named Gandhara International Airport. Hopefully which mean more and more people will now know about Gandhara Civilization.

I suppose they are also going to make some hotels there rather than travelling all the way to Islamabad...

Obviously with this airport some other economic activities including hotels and restaurants will start but there are many airports which are located much away from cities than this.

I wish it should continued to be called as Gandhara cause it refers to 5000 years old history. Unfortunately this government wants to name everything as BB, they changed Murree Road to BB Road, Islamabad International to BB International and Rawalpindi General Hospotal to BB Hospital. I wish they should have planned a new hospital in Rawalpindi/ Islamabad and then named it as BB Hospital.

I believe it will sadly be called New BB International Airport.

And at the opening ceremony, expect plenty of speeches about her 'sacrifices' which made it possible for the airport to be built.

Pathetic, but unfortunately that's the kind of people we have at the top.

I believe it will sadly be called New BB International Airport.

And at the opening ceremony, expect plenty of speeches about her 'sacrifices' which made it possible for the airport to be built.

Pathetic, but unfortunately that's the kind of people we have at the top.

So they will name 2 airports after corrupt Benazir?

So they will name 2 airports after corrupt Benazir?
My friend, if the PPP could have its way, they'd name the country after her.

I'm not sure about what will happen to ISB Airport. However, given the military connection with Chaklala, it might become an extended military air base. Someone on here might know for sure.

Thanks for your replies. My personal opinion is that airports should not be named after politicians. Gandhara International Airport is more appealing than XYZ International Airport.

We dont want benazir name in rawalpindi and islamabd, she did nothing for nation rather than corruption

She brought democracy like un elected person his successor who even hijack not onlt ppp but also pakistan

Which people from military, politician and civil administration are benefited from airport, just wana see how much corruption

Back
Top Bottom