What's new

New Introductions

Im a citizen of karachi from gulshan-e-iqbal.
Im currently studying in bharia college karsaz.
I simply came here so that i can know how can i reach or write letter to the army cheif.
Im completely new and would love a guide to help me through.
i want to be a part of army someday if not i will continue where my feild takes me but i have a strong vision of starting welfare insititutions and and continuing the work of turning Karachi into the greenest city, establishing a world record, with my father.
I know my dreams are high and im at a very small stage to talk about such dreams. Butnobody has the barrier to dream and reach the heights of imagination right?

Please help me out and tell me how can i write a letter to the army cheifof pakistan.

Thank you

Well, welcome all, @Friendly @syedalianwar @SW187
@Hollow Field and especially @H2000 ...

you do sound new and not just on PDF as per your
dreams and your question. It's alright; it's allowed!

Give all your heart and might to the former and may
you get an answer to the latter soon ... although you
should know that your letter is unlikely to reach him.
And let's hope that you decide to stay?

Best of times among us gang, Tay.

(1) What are your interests?
Every thing about construction,skyscrappers,bridges.Defence news,mainly about Pakistan.A little bit of interest in my field (MBBS)
(2) What do you do?
Nothing special.Study,web surfing etc.
(3)How did you find us?
I am reading this forum since 2013.Back then I was searching for Pak Army pics and accidently found you.
(4) What is your profession?
Going to be a doctor.2 years left.
(5) Future plans?
Complete my studies, specialization,search for job,search for my bride and the list goes on...

So the last introductions were getting pretty useless. So here are some guidelines for proper introductions.

1) Tell your interests
I am very sporty, play tons of sports. Atm playing minor county in manchester. Other than that love manga, even at this age.

2) What do you do.
I am in IT...also did my PhD in data mining.

3) How did you find us
I found u guyz via google, as i was excited about jf-17 and where our defense is going.

4) What interests you here?
My father was a colonel in army. He fought 2 wars. Also he is recipient of tamghae e imtiaz, he saved alot of lives in floods.
I think i can put a valuable input in alot of discussions here. Plus i like the development of jf17, awacs, zarrar tank, alkhalid tank..and so on.

5) What is your profession?
IT
6) Future plans?
Make tons of money....lol...just joking ...i dont know what future holds....just going to take it day by day.

You are right my friend.
These years of freedom are no less then a treasure for me.Do whatever you want no one will ask you or question you:yahoo::yahoo:
find a wife who won't question you and your days of freedom wont be limited to your youth:victory:

My friend...I should give up before getting involved in this kind of task:undecided:...Everything on this planet is possible except this...o_Oo_O

Last edited:
1) Tell your interests
Pakistan, Military, Defense, analytics

2) What do you do.
Currently i am a student but as a part-time i do military analysis.

3) How did you find us
Google News.

Matters related to Pakistan, Armed forces of Pakistan, Politics and analysis.

Student

6) Future plans?
Do CA for financial and military analysis.

1)Interests:

Literature (Particularly Beat Generation, The Great American novel etc), politics, the human condition, heavy metal and marijuana, LSD, Mescaline, religion and did I mention marijuana?

2) What do you do?

what do I do? I exist. That's enough, isn't it?

3) How did you find us?

You are not too hard to find..

4) Interests?

Depends on what kind of day I am having.

Rather not say.

6) Future plans?

Future? LOL! Who says we have one?

Last edited:
1) Tell your interests
Learning about and tinkering with technology, sci-fi movies/novels, traditional and modern culture, eating foods of all cultures, and exploring the world.

2) What do you do.
Study, trade securities, trying to building a successful venture.

3) How did you find us
Searching defense related material and was linked to PDF. Been on this site regularly as a passive observer for over 2 years.

I am able to find up to date material on development and state of global affairs. Inspires me to see the great convergence and how nations overcome challenges. PDF is my window to the world in terms of connecting with people and information.

Not a working professional yet. Focus in Marketing, capable in accounting and finance.

6) Future plans?
On this site I hope learn more about the world and gauge global sentiment, and share ideas (very therapeutic).
Personally I hope to build a successful business venture, travel the world, and eat delicious foods from around the world (food is life).

(1) What are your interests?
Af-Pak, Geopolitics, Guns. Turning my thoughts in to ink or technically speaking into to "bytes"
(2) What do you do?
Another student.
(3)How did you find us?
Cant remember. Been reading this forum for years
(4) Future plans?
Complete my studies.

Back
Top Bottom