What's new

New Int Mod: ahojunk and Shotgunner

Both well deserved.. Congratulations.. Especially me mate @Shotgunner51, A great asset to the forum and a valuable contributor especially in regards to economics and finance.. :cheers:

Thanks!

Well economics and finance are all I know mate, nothing else, sadly! That's also probably why in a military forum, I tend to write about relationship between defence and say financial strength, or like between geo-politics and macro-economics, hope that provide a different reading experience from the usual weapon A vs weapon B contests.

About doing this mod service, I gonna adopt "laissez-faire" (cos I'm lazy), minimum interference, encourage posters to enjoy debates, wish ppl have fun in FE section!

Last edited:
Both well deserved.. Congratulations.. Especially me mate @Shotgunner51, A great asset to the forum and a valuable contributor especially in regards to economics and finance.. :cheers:

You would be the ideal choice

@Joe Shearer or @PARIKRAMA .. If you ever needed one
I agree, @Shotgunner51 is a very calm and intelligent folk. Especially in finance, I myself have learn quite a few things from him. As for @ahojunk, I haven't seen much of his posts on here, but the few have seen are sensible and neutral. So I must confess both deserve this title.
@PARIKRAMA should have been an indian MOD a while ago. Very objective and provide valuable insights on India's military. So good choice for an indian MOD.

@-xXx- is good, although he keeps sticking a knife in my back from time to time, probably just to test if I've done baking and am ready to be taken out of the oven, but it's a bit early.

Which doesn't kills you, makes (bakes?) you better. :D

Anyways, this is not a job for me neither I believe an Indian mod is sustainable with the model PDF evokes.

In fact I am against Indians picking up any title which can bind them to certain ideologies approved by pakistani authorities on this platform. Joe, is that one of those "sticking a knife in my back" you were referring to? lol

On a serious note: Thanks for your admiration and consideration. Matters a lot. You are a great source to learn from.

Last edited:
Moderators are given to respected members. EVERY Indian is a troll in some way, shape or form. Indians have absolutely no objectivity whatsoever. That's why there is no Indian mod.

An Indian mod will be the biggest mistake ever on PDF. Pakistani mods will moderate the Indian sections.

Congratulations to @Shotgunner51 and @ahojunk
I second that.

Congratz @ahojunk and @Shotgunner51

Show no mercy to Indian trolls. They can always create another account to troll.
They've been doing quite well so far, very impartial.
I was given a warning by that Aussie dude:frown:

I agree, @Shotgunner51 is a very calm and intelligent folk. Especially in finance, I myself have learn quite a few things from him. As for @ahojunk, I haven't seen much of his posts on here, but the few have seen are sensible and neutral. So I must confess both deserve this title.
@PARIKRAMA should have been an indian MOD a while ago. Very objective and provide valuable insights on India's military. So good choice for an indian MOD.
@PARIKRAMA is quite neutral, I agree.

Congrats @ahojunk and @Shotgunner51

@Shotgunner51 We expect nothing short of Buckshot/LG/SG and Slug shots out of your barrel on indian trolls.

Thanks!

Do note I won't target trolls of any specific nationality, instead I will try to sail discussions in healthy and constructive direction. Welcome to post more on PDF, enjoy!

Thanks!

Do note I won't target trolls of any specific nationality, instead I will try to sail discussions in healthy and constructive direction. Welcome to post more on PDF, enjoy!
Enjoy, I will. Thanks.

Wasn't asking you to target any particular nationality trolls. Just asking to use buckshot / slugs on indian ones. You may use birdshot on the rest.

From a fellow shotgunner.

Congratz @ahojunk and @Shotgunner51

Show no mercy to Indian trolls. They can always create another account to troll.

Thanks!

Please also note that opinions that different from yours are not necessary trolling, these need to be distinguished. Posters are naturally inclined to defend their nations, attacking their nations' rivals, appearing to be more patriotic or nationalistic in virtual reality than in real-life, so as long as content are legit, factual, these are allowed. When I mod, I am "nation-less". Enjoy posting!

Thanks!

Please also note that opinions that different from yours are not necessary trolling, these need to be distinguished. Posters are naturally inclined to defend their nations, attacking their nations' rivals, as long as content are legit, factual, these are allowed. When I mod, I am "nation-less". Enjoy posting!

Indians don't have a difference of opinion. They breed on hate for others.

So do keep them in check.

Indians don't have a difference of opinion. They breed on hate for others.

So do keep them in check.

You have all the rights to hold up this opinion of yours, whether I agree or not, I will defend your rights.
Either way, I will do my job in accordance with forum practice, thanks!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom