What's new

New Int Mod: ahojunk and Shotgunner

Congratulations to both.:enjoy:
Still no Indian mod.:(

Moderators are given to respected members. EVERY Indian is a troll in some way, shape or form. Indians have absolutely no objectivity whatsoever. That's why there is no Indian mod.

An Indian mod will be the biggest mistake ever on PDF. Pakistani mods will moderate the Indian sections.

Congratulations to @Shotgunner51 and @ahojunk

Last edited:
Garbage choices. But whatever, not like I'd give a crap if I get banned anyway (not like I comment in the Chinese section of the forum either. Learned long ago not to touch that section with a ten-foot poll). They'd be doing me a favor honestly. It'd give me a reason not to deal with the clowns on this forum.

Speaking of which... I've been here for a week or two, so it's about time for me to leave for a few months again:lol:.

Learned long ago?
You joined this forum 10 days ago :lol:

From your post history, it's clear you're Indian.

@Joe Shearer would be a great indian mod

more like a "murican" whos lost his swedish roots :D

Joe Shearer is an Indian ultra nationalist. Giving him moderator status would be incredibly stupid. No objectivity whatsoever.

No Indian should be given moderator status. Simple as that. None of them are capable of being objective and sensible members. Even their 'Think Tanks' and 'professionals' are the worst on this forum.

Joe Shearer is an Indian ultra nationalist. Giving him moderator status would be incredibly stupid. No objectivity whatsoever.

No Indian should be given moderator status. Simple as that. None of them are capable of being objective sensible members. Even their 'Think Tanks' and 'professionals' are the worst on this forum.
whatever floats your boat

Back
Top Bottom