What's new

Nepal Shuts The Door On Indian Media, Says It Needs Aid, Not Propaganda

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
While the world at large lauded India's relief efforts in the wake of the Nepal earthquake, a section of Nepal has hit out on Social media against what it claims is biased one-sided and insensitive coverage of the Earthquake. Many Nepalis have been tweeting with #GoHomeIndianMedia accusing them of only highlighting India's relief efforts. Some even went to the extent of accusing Indian media of undermining the sovereign status of Nepal and treating it as a part of India.

there have been a section of population in nepal who have always been against India.. so not really surprised here. people on the ground know who did what and seriously we don't care if our efforts are being given a negative image. A humanitarian work doesnt need any applause.

there have been a section of population in nepal who have always been against India.. so not really surprised here. people on the ground know who did what and seriously we don't care if our efforts are being given a negative image. A humanitarian work doesnt need any applause.
:o::rofl::crazy::cuckoo:

Except that all india has been doing is applauding itself and trying to degrade other nations efforts

From stories about Pakistani beef and Chinese troops not doing much etc

Not surprising. Good to see their propaganda getting busted in this humiliating and embarrasing manner.

We should however continue with our relief efforts.

Nepalese army chief says Kathmandu will remember Pakistan's relief efforts - The Express Tribune
Some may try to call it propaganda but Nepalis are considered as brothers......
we are good as long as the Nepalese are getting aid.......India has promised to rebuild Nepal and will do so without any hesitation ....

What you Pakistanis are trying to do here is quite clear.....it's a shame to use this opportunity to score a point where more than 10k people have died......

Except that all india has been doing is applauding itself and trying to degrade other nations efforts

Isn't Pakistan doing the same....

The main thing is we are actually trying to help unlike some parties who has some vested interests

Indian media took Obama's remarks of "Leadership" too seriously.......LOL

While the world at large lauded India's relief efforts in the wake of the Nepal earthquake, a section of Nepal has hit out on Social media against what it claims is biased one-sided and insensitive coverage of the Earthquake. Many Nepalis have been tweeting with #GoHomeIndianMedia accusing them of only highlighting India's relief efforts. Some even went to the extent of accusing Indian media of undermining the sovereign status of Nepal and treating it as a part of India.

Some may try to call it propaganda but Nepalis are considered as brothers......
we are good as long as the Nepalese are getting aid.......India has promised to rebuild Nepal and will do so without any hesitation ....

What you Pakistanis are trying to do here is quite clear.....it's a shame to use this opportunity to score a point where more than 10k people have died......

We are not using any opportunity. It is you guys who were using it as an opportunity and in result such kind of response from the people of Nepal. This was coming. You did the same in floods in occupied Kashmir. And same in Nepal. Anyways I hope you guys learn something from this episode. I hope you guys improve. I just hope. :)

I dont care if Indian media is being blamed. Problem is one may find more of India hate within those Indian media hate tweets, which tells you where it is coming from.

We are not using any opportunity. It is you guys who were using it as an opportunity and in result such kind of response from the people of Nepal. This was coming. You did the same in floods in occupied Kashmir. And same in Nepal. Anyways I hope you guys learn something from this episode. I hope you guys improve. I just hope. :)
What was coming??

You go ask the guy who was buried deep down in Nepal whether it was propaganda
You guys go ask the Kashmiris who were airlifted.....

Regarding the Indian media ....well I just checked it's just the Indians who are trending this......we are doing what is correct....and the relief team is doing what they are supposed to.......
just because the media is boasting things that doesn't mean we aren't doing anything to help......the relief is being sent in every possible way......

I expect you to counter this because you are a Pakistani but don't undermine the efforts of those people who are actually working....

i already said it on another thread on here, there is no point in rying to score points/'show off toothers by providing aid to an earthquake hit/ravaged country like Nepal. Many countless Countries in the world have sent aid/relief efforts to Nepal. No snge country should try and act as if it has done something extraordinary while downplaying others contribution. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO ENGAGE IN PETTY GEO POLITICAL GAMES, while thousands of people are dying/have died, and millions more are homeless/inujured. No single country(in fact not even all the countries who have provided aid so far) can even meet half of the needs of nepal at present. So alot needs to be done. India media needs to stop framing other countries , and harming its own country at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom