What's new

JF-17 & PAF Photoshopped Wallpapers

Really I am quite sure that this will be the Block-II and it will also have a dual seat version with WS-13(100 KN) and composite materials with IFRP.
Already disused many time on JF 17 threat that there will b no design modification in block 2

Jf-17 Thunder evolves: Naval JF17 / Fc-1

4aYpycopy.jpg

Man this is awesome .... U know i wanted to paint a JF-17 in this camo, like an attack version of JF-17.
I will be thankful if u make a PS of JF-17 in this Camouflage. But don't make sky blue bottom and black nose instead make light grey bottom and normal Jf-17 light grey nose. This desired Camo of mine is very much inspired by Israeli F-15/16.
Thanks.

Man this is awesome .... U know i wanted to paint a JF-17 in this camo, like an attack version of JF-17.
I will be thankful if u make a PS of JF-17 in this Camouflage. But don't make sky blue bottom and black nose instead make light grey bottom and normal Jf-17 light grey nose. This desired Camo of mine is very much inspired by Israeli F-15/16.
Thanks.

Thankyou for ur comment.I'll see what i can do :

Thanks.

Military Photos and Photoshops: PAF No. 27 Squadron Zarrars to be equipped with JF-17 Block II Thunders

zarrars66.jpg

PAF No. 27 Squadron Zarrars to be equipped with JF-17 Block II Thunders [:o]

^ Thats truly awesome man. but i asked you to keep the bottom light Grey. Any way still look Perfect.
Liked yor FB page ...

Would anybody be interested in skinning a JF-17 flight sim model??
img00025og.jpg

It should be simple.. but since I suck at Photoshop and my PC has a bug that automatically darkens images for reasons unknown to me .. I would hope to get help.
The skin is based on two bmp's.. that i can send via email to any interested party.. the templates should be very straightforward.
Fuselage and tail..
jf17s.png

Wings.
jf17t.png

Would anybody be interested in skinning a JF-17 flight sim model??
img00025og.jpg

It should be simple.. but since I suck at Photoshop and my PC has a bug that automatically darkens images for reasons unknown to me .. I would hope to get help.
The skin is based on two bmp's.. that i can send via email to any interested party.. the templates should be very straightforward.
Fuselage and tail.....

i have no idea how to do skins for FSX, but if it just making two bmp images as u posted above, then that should be easy. i'll add more detail and texture to those parts of Jf-17 with photoshop. If thats all theres to do , then i am up for it . Tell me and i'll pm u my email .

Great work friend!...You have transformed into a Thunder loving devil:D

thanks mate . coming frm u it means a lot .

I've done a thunder after quite a long tym. I've been trying my hand with other fighters of US and Russian origin . On the same note, have u tried editing J-20 yet ? i've failed miserably when ever i try .

I ve seen this pic in an issue of Hilal Mag as a banner for some article . It seemed real enough, bombs looked a bit small, but the position of the pod had me confusing that this really was an original photo as its reported that JFT will carry its targetting pod at the centre line pylon sacrificing a hard point like Typhoon .

now i see its actually ur work . good job .

i have no idea how to do skins for FSX, but if it just making two bmp images as u posted above, then that should be easy. i'll add more detail and texture to those parts of Jf-17 with photoshop. If thats all theres to do , then i am up for it . Tell me and i'll pm u my email .

thats exactly what needs to be done..
the only thing you may have to ensure is keeping the bmp in its original color format and resolution.

Back
Top Bottom