What's new

Need help with the PAF GDP selection procedure

Mifra Khan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am a 17 year old girl currently living in Dubai and i want to be a GD pilot in the Pakistan air force and i have some questions which i hope you guys might be able to answer:
1) my height is 161 cm and not the required 163 cm. will i get away with it or will a 2 cm difference be an issue? Do they have a weight limit too? if so, what is it?
2) i just registered online and the test date i got is March 18th 2015, which is 2 weeks from now so i only have 2 weeks to prepare for it. (no negative comments please. i know i can do it in 2 weeks. i scored pretty well in my F.Sc and my general knowledge is pretty good too. i just need to prepare from the air force point of view). the issue is that i don't think the PAF test preparation books are available here in Dubai, i'll try to find them but i don't think they are available. so does anyone know if there's a website where i can get a PDF version of the book? or if anyone has it, can you please send it to me?
3) I read on some other threads that they check men's private area in the medical test. do they do that to girls too? i'm sure i wouldn't want anyone to examine my lady business :P
thankyou!

I am a 17 year old girl currently living in Dubai and i want to be a GD pilot in the Pakistan air force and i have some questions which i hope you guys might be able to answer:
1) my height is 161 cm and not the required 163 cm. will i get away with it or will a 2 cm difference be an issue? Do they have a weight limit too? if so, what is it?
2) i just registered online and the test date i got is March 18th 2015, which is 2 weeks from now so i only have 2 weeks to prepare for it. (no negative comments please. i know i can do it in 2 weeks. i scored pretty well in my F.Sc and my general knowledge is pretty good too. i just need to prepare from the air force point of view). the issue is that i don't think the PAF test preparation books are available here in Dubai, i'll try to find them but i don't think they are available. so does anyone know if there's a website where i can get a PDF version of the book? or if anyone has it, can you please send it to me?
3) I read on some other threads that they check men's private area in the medical test. do they do that to girls too? i'm sure i wouldn't want anyone to examine my lady business :P
thankyou!
1.You have to loose your weight if it is more then 60 kgs.
2. Just revise your A levls subjects and purchase book ''Who is Who what is what"
3.Take it light, for female candidates PAF lady doctor will examine you.

May I ask how the selection went? And how did you find a recruitment center in Dubai? I am currently in Jeddah and I can't seem to find any info on recruitment from Jeddah.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom