What's new

NE India Corner

Rail to shillong ??how ?? which route.
Nothing wrong in trying , but only thing i dislike about railnetworks are the beggars and vagabonds they bring with it.

to be honest, Delhi is racist to everyone. to every one from outside delhi and not having any north indian background.

Been called "Madrasi" many times in both Delhi and Noida, though at that time i never took it seriously

Been called "Madrasi" many times in both Delhi and Noida, though at that time i never took it seriously

Hmmn...Malgus the Madrasi ! :undecided:

It has a nice ring to it...maybe the ladies will like it ! :unsure:

Is this still happening ?, after MaryKom ,Baichung and all or is it just some small idiot minority ruining it for everyone?:cry:

@Tshering22 @PARIKRAMA @halupridol @The_Sidewinder

To be honest we do that with every single person in India. For example, Haryana is just next door & we call them Racist names like 'Lodu Jaat' or 'Pagal Jaat' or my personal favorite 'Akhan Jaat'. No need to take this kind of Racism seriously, When you come to Delhi you should be able to take insults. I am a Punjabi & have been called various names like 'Drunk Punjabi', 'Do you do Drugs Mr Punjabi' etc. Having said that, if you think they are crossing a limit ask them politely to shut up & 95% of them will happyly comply, however, their are some assholes in every city Delhi is no exception.

Anything South of Maha is a Madrasi to Delhi walas

same, i have been called gujju, dhokla and all that and never took it seriously.Even though iam originally from Haryana.
for us its only some slangs, but it gets racist for NE people as they are from different racial background and hence should be avoided

Thank you for the tag . What do we discuss here , only political stuff or just about everything N.E ?
Hello, I am a new member here, I saw some of your post where you introduced yourself as a Bodo-Kachari. I am a Sonowal-Kachari from Upper Assam (Dibrugarh district). Glad to see other NE Indians here.

welcome dost , mang khwbo ?? , aami kachari bhai-kokai:enjoy: , natun introduction thread eta start koribo pora , in the relevant section.
Hello, I am a new member here, I saw some of your post where you introduced yourself as a Bodo-Kachari. I am a Sonowal-Kachari from Upper Assam (Dibrugarh district). Glad to see other NE Indians here.

welcome dost , mang khwbo ?? , aami kachari bhai-kokai:enjoy: , natun introduction thread eta start koribo pora , in the relevant section.
mwjang..i don't know bodo.. just a few words here and there.. ok..start koribo lagibo

mwjang..i don't know bodo.. just a few words here and there.. ok..start koribo lagibo
hai !! me too , i just know the basic and have to try really hard to understand . You speak assamese at home ?

Back
Top Bottom