NAWAZ SHARIF, A MAN TO REFOUND PAKISTAN

Discussion in 'Pakistani Siasat' started by Saifullah Sani, May 25, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Jazzbot

Jazzbot SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10 / 13,668 / -0
    Pakistan
    What kind of language is this? Are you in your senses? There was a Video proof in my post, and that video wasn't made by me, and it wasn't at facebook. Seems like you don't want to discuss that video, instead just want to abuse and use cheap language because it is hard to digest reality of your disgusting leader. Talk about the video which I posted genius or just GTFO..

Again, how shamelessly you guys talk about these things. Tell me who were the one's who played dirty blame games against IK during 90's? Who created false scandals of Jamaima Khan?? Who still call IK as Yahoodi Agent? Who created fake photoshopped n@ked pictures of Benazir Bhutto in early 90's to win elections?? You N-League patwaries are dirtiest hypocrites this country have ever produced. You do sins blatantly in day light and when something comes up against your own leader, you attack high courts, you kill innocent workers etc and on top of it you come up with such things. I feel disgusted while replying to sick people like you..
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. persona_non_grata

persona_non_grata SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 3,225 / -0
    Pakistan
    Guys this is not youtube
  3. Jazzbot

Jazzbot SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10 / 13,668 / -0
    Pakistan
    Here's the video for your, if it was that hard for you to find this link in my original post: Thekedar And Two Nation Theory - Video Dailymotion

These crooks of Punjabi MQM-League think everything is their Dad's property and they start to use the same language which they use at their home.. Pathetic students of Hanif Abbasi..
  4. ajpirzada

ajpirzada PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT

Ratings:
    +6 / 3,928 / -0
    Pakistan
    then that proof is biased bec u r a PTIer... lol
    the best way to get around them is to wish them good luck and duck ur way out.
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  5. Khalidr

Khalidr FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 518 / -0
    Pakistan
    This Nawaz is by it self a big failure, im telling you he will not gonna do some thing magical, he will blame previous government. the only thing he can do is to restore the power plants which are closed but if you guys are expecting some thing miraculous from this guy then plz stop dreaming. he was failed and he will fail and Pakistan will waste another five years.
  6. ice_man

ice_man SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,836 / -0
    Pakistan
    chill mate it will be alright. just let Nawaz work in federal area & PTI concentrate in KPK! whoever does good for pakistan i will support him! even if he is a YAHUDI AERIAL SHARON!

so relax and let him handle the troubled Federal government & let PTI show rest of pakistan how great KPK becomes in the next 5!
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. cb4

cb4 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +20 / 13,344 / -4
    Pakistan
    Every time he has come to power, he always fixed the country from PPP's poor governance. It was the case in 1991-1993 and 1997-1999. Leaving military rule aside for a moment, yet again we have to see the day PPP leaving with mess. Cannot blame Nawaz. His timing has not been right and is not being allowed to implement long term reforms, that he wants to. i wish him best of luck with now a full term is being given
  8. cb4

cb4 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +20 / 13,344 / -4
    Pakistan
    I don't like comparing anyone with Jinnah however this was the original image that was posted

[​IMG]