What's new

Nawaz, Imran to play cricket match for IDPs arranged by Afridi

Saifullah Sani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan have agreed to play an exhibition cricket match arranged by Pakistani cricketer Shahid Afridi for the Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) of North Waziristan, ARY News reports.

Shahid Afridi has organized a cricket match for the affectees of the North Waziristan operation in which Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan have agreed to take part in.

The match will take place next month after Pakistan team returns home from their tour of Sri Lanka. The proceedings of the match will go to the people affected by the military offensive in the tribal area

- See more at: Nawaz, Imran to play cricket match for IDPs arranged by Afridi | ARY NEWS
nawaz2-890x395.jpg

:rofl:

I am sure Imran is gonnai start complaining about Umpire not being neutral and reminding Nawaz of his rigging strategies of 90s cricket matches.

I don't think Imran is going to play first of all, he does not like to share space with Nawaz.

Good move. I hope both Parties come closer to solve this Problem... There must not be any politics on this issue.

I hope imran bounce the ganja so hard that his natural hairs start to grow again-

:rofl:

I am sure Imran is gonnai start complaining about Umpire not being neutral and reminding Nawaz of his rigging strategies of 90s cricket matches.

I don't think Imran is going to play first of all, he does not like to share space with Nawaz.
Pathetic. Just pathetic.
Both leaders have millions of dollars in their bank account,can't they even donate 0.5% of money as zakat ?especially Mr.Sharif who is accused of million dollar fraud.
article-2319933-19A31550000005DC-965_634x425.jpg

Mr.Sherif's house worth of millions,consisting of very costly stuffed lions.
215499596_6fd8554890.jpg

Imran Khan is rated at no#05 with estimated net worth of 50 million dollars in 2013.

I am so damn astonished to see that people are cherishing over stupidity of our prime minister instead of questioning over.Maybe I am getting too bitter.
1145798-941670_937204_facepalm_implied_super_super.jpg

I wonder to see that Mr.Sharif who is prime minister of Pakistan is free enough to play cricket rather then planning strategies for Pakistan's growth and development?
Let us recall Mr.Khan that we didnt voted Mr.Khan-who holds government of KPK to enjoy his cricket match.We voted him because of his huge promises to the nation.damn,damn you!
........and who is gonna play umpire 's role?PPP?

Regards

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom